Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I get the same Error, but for me it says it requires "Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch" but its present

Yeah, I saw that one, too (but against a different dependency, Cutting Room Floor, maybe...?) when I was just trying to build in some of the esps to track down the culprit.

For what it's worth, I did end up getting it to merge, but not in a very satisfying way...  here're my steps, maybe it'll help...

- Created a new test merge

- Noticed the whole test merge would work without the last OMEGA LOTD Consistency Patch

- Re-installed that Patch (thinking maybe I'd picked the wrong file and mis-installed at some point...)

- Tried the merge again, failed again

- In exasperation, deleted the entire test and original merges, recreated and... Now working?  Yep - and now can't seem to recreate the error.  Good luck!

Does anyone have advice for fixing CTD's? I really want this modpack to work but I just can't seem to get it right. I've redone that merges and the finishing line but I still crash anytime I go outdoors.

My last CTD happened near a specific rock.  Seriously.  PITA.  Hours... then face-palm.  Traced it back to Stunning Statues of Skyrim - and my not following the installation instructions.  :)  

Hello,

Well, after a quick search, I didn't find a solution to my problem :

LOOT cycling error between "Better Dynamic Snow.esp" and "Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp" (NSUTR - Merged.esp renamed after merge with zEdit)

Both are in Arthmoor's village group and Better dynamic snow.esp has the additionnal rule 'Load After Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp' in its metadata.

=> error message while sorting :(

If I remove the add rule, it's ok, but Prometheus... is put at the end of my load order, even if I manually put it before BDS in MO2 right panel.

Anyone had already encountered this issue (and solved it BTW)

Regards,

K

Hello Lexy,

Maybe you can help me with this:

Unofficial High Defenition Audio Project contains three main files and according to your guide they should be installed seperately: Main Files - Install as one mod. If a mod page has more then one main file install each Main File as a seperate mod.

But the mod maker suggests the main files should be merged: Install as normal with a mod manager of your choice, MERGE, not replace.

Hi Lexy,

I noticed that the main "Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp" is not in your modlist.

Is that by mistake? Cause as far as I could find, we're not supposed to merge it.

Also, I couldn't find the esps for "Unofficial Moonpath to Elsweyr Patch" and "Beyond Skyrim - Bruma Moonpath to Elsweyr Synergy Patch" in neither your modlist nor the merges, yet they are still listed in the main guide.

they are there and no they are not merged not just let LOOT do its thing.

Does anyone have advice for fixing CTD's? I really want this modpack to work but I just can't seem to get it right. I've redone that merges and the finishing line but I still crash anytime I go outdoors.

9 time out of 10 this is caused by stunning statues of Skyrim so check that.

Are "Lexy's Better Bows and Arrows - Immersive Weapons Patch.esp" & "Lexy's Better Bows and Arrows - Lore Weapon Expansion Patch.esp" suppose to be included in the Weapons & Armors Merged or do I just leave them alone? The merge page doesn't mention them but it does merge the plain Lexy's LOTD Better Bows and Arrows.esp.

no cos they merge into the bash Patch (thou I am having a change of mind on this).

Hello,

LOOT cycling error between "Better Dynamic Snow.esp" and "Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp" (NSUTR - Merged.esp renamed after merge with zEdit)

Both are in Arthmoor's village group and Better dynamic snow.esp has the additionnal rule 'Load After Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp' in its metadata.

If I remove the add rule, it's ok, but Prometheus... is put at the end of my load order, even if I manually put it before BDS in MO2 right panel.

Regards,

K

mmm, I don't get an error try clearing the user meta data for NSUTR and BDS and readding.

Hello Lexy,

Maybe you can help me with this:

Unofficial High Defenition Audio Project contains three main files and according to your guide they should be installed seperately: Main Files - Install as one mod. If a mod page has more then one main file install each Main File as a seperate mod.

But the mod maker suggests the main files should be merged: Install as normal with a mod manager of your choice, MERGE, not replace.

doesn't matter for Mod Organizer the can be separate.

9 time out of 10 this is caused by stunning statues of Skyrim so check that.

no cos they merge into the bash Patch (thou I am having a change of mind on this).

mmm, I don't get an error try clearing the user meta data for NSUTR and BDS and readding.

doesn't matter for Mod Organizer the can be separate.

My last CTD happened near a specific rock.  Seriously.  PITA.  Hours... then face-palm.  Traced it back to Stunning Statues of Skyrim - and my not following the installation instructions.  :)  

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Yeah, I saw that one, too (but against a different dependency, Cutting Room Floor, maybe...?) when I was just trying to build in some of the esps to track down the culprit.

For what it's worth, I did end up getting it to merge, but not in a very satisfying way...  here're my steps, maybe it'll help...

- Created a new test merge

- Noticed the whole test merge would work without the last OMEGA LOTD Consistency Patch

- Re-installed that Patch (thinking maybe I'd picked the wrong file and mis-installed at some point...)

- Tried the merge again, failed again

- In exasperation, deleted the entire test and original merges, recreated and... Now working?  Yep - and now can't seem to recreate the error.  Good luck!

Thanks for your help, i fixed this error.. i redone all merges with zmerge and updated some mods and now everything is fine :-)

Edited by Flashaholic

After restarting my game I am crashing again... why does this game hate me so?

So an update, I crash on anything besides the vanilla start. With the vanilla start, I crash after the first couple frames unless I open the console to pause the game, then I can keep going through the cart ride by repeatedly opening and closing the console, but if I leave it closed for more than a couple seconds my game crashes.

Do you think that once my game will be ready (i'm at lodgen) and once i'm sure it works, i can download the translation (in my language) of the mods used ?

So long as the mods in question are ONLY translations, and neither add nor change any other content, you should be fine. Heck, you should be good to add those in as you go.

Hello,

Regards,

K

Curiosity: Have you actually gotten to the Finishing Line LOOT run, or are you doing this as you go? If the later, I wouldn't worry about it yet, since the LO isn't even close to a playable state. If the former, I'd suggest clearing all your metadata in LOOT and rebuilding all your custom LOOT rules. With the ruleset Lexy's recommending, that error should not be a thing.

After restarting my game I am crashing again... why does this game hate me so?

It's not you. It hates us all. I haven't been able to play for over a month now between the game being updated (CURSE YOU BETHESDA!), Lexy working on getting the new, recent updates in, and the new semester of classes that started in three weeks ago. I have no doubt I'll have issues when I manage to find time for it.

Curiosity: Have you actually gotten to the Finishing Line LOOT run, or are you doing this as you go? If the later, I wouldn't worry about it yet, since the LO isn't even close to a playable state. If the former, I'd suggest clearing all your metadata in LOOT and rebuilding all your custom LOOT rules. With the ruleset Lexy's recommending, that error should not be a thing.

I'm almost at the end. I have merged almost all what have to be merged (I'm just before the weapons) but I didn't ran the KYE patcher yet. I wanted to have a clean LO before launching the KYE patcher.

SO, what I'll try tonight (I'm on the East side of the Atlantic Ocean) is to deactivate all things around NSUTR and BDS, run loot then the patcher.

I'll finish all the merges and then, again try LOOT.

I think I'll have another issue with the LOTD conflict resolution patch, because I didn't install all the mods (but most of them) and some master will be missing.

But one thing at a time, I'll post a specific question about this, later.

Hi Lexy,

I hate to be a stickler on this, but I can neither find "JRMoonpathtoElsweyrPatch.esp" from teh Unofficial Moonpath Patch and "JRMoonpathBrumaPatch.esp" from Bruma Moonpath Synergy Patch in your modlist.

They are both not being merged into my bashed patch and they are not included in any merges from your guide.

I always let LOOT do its thing as usual and everything went smoothly so far, just haven't found the time to test the setup in game so far.