Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Another question, I'm at the LOTD patches merge now, and some of the esps require MLU.esp as a master, but the problem is that i'm pretty sure that nowhere in the guide do you actually install the regular morrowloot ultimate, or am i wrong? the only thing i find the the guide is the patches for it.

NVM, found it, it was in the OMEGA AIO mod. my bad

Edited by redbananaz

Should I check or uncheck "disable plugins" in the merge settings of zmerge?

Because if I look at the picture it is unchecked but when installed it is checked.

Up to you really that all that is is deactivate the Plugin post-merge. It won't affect what we do cos we eventually move the merged esps to optional

Hello all !

First of all ty for this amazing guide, haven't touch skyrim since 2016 and now i'm back all in.

I've just made the update from Merge Plugins to zMerge and i've got a quick question.

Is it normal that zMerge is taking soooooooooooooo much time to make one merge ? Like animals merged in Merge Plugins was taking like 15 minuts and now i'm at like 2h15 and still on copying records from Dragonborn.esm ... =( Can't even imagine the time needed for RSChildren or LOTD merges.

Edited by Pulliin34

Would deactivating Know Your Enemy cause any major problems, you think?

no, it wouldn't now it used a zEdit Patcher

Hello all !

First of all ty for this amazing guide, haven't touch skyrim since 2016 and now i'm back all in.

I've just made the update from Merge Plugins to zMerge and i've got a quick question.

Is it normal that zMerge is taking soooooooooooooo much time to make one merge ? Like animals merged in Merge Plugins was taking like 15 minuts and now i'm at like 2h15 and still on copying records from Dragonborn.esm ... =( Can't even imagine the time needed for RSChildren or LOTD merges.

no, it should definitely not be taking that like for me the animal merge take second. You are using profiles and not trying to do all your merges are once?

no, it wouldn't now it used a zEdit Patcher

no, it should definitely not be taking that like for me the animal merge take second. You are using profiles and not trying to do all your merges are once?

Yes using the profiles in MO2, one for each different merge, then loading zedit (zmerge) on the profile i want to merge and following your instructions, then click on build merge. And it took so long and get stuck on the dragonborn esm dont know why.

Yes using the profiles in MO2, one for each different merge, then loading zedit (zmerge) on the profile i want to merge and following your instructions, then click on build merge. And it took so long and get stuck on the dragonborn esm dont know why.

cancel it and close MO the restart MO cos that is not right

So I somehow have 256 plugins... would someone be able to post their load order here for me to compare with mine and see what extra plugin I have that might have not been merged? And yes, I disabled Terrain Tamriel after using xLODGEN. Checked 3 times.

Edited by Newguys

Guess i've found why. On the plugins tab, i was so used in Merge Plugins that it uncheck the masters alone that i toggle all to merge them with the merge. Dont know if i'm very understable xD ! Seems to work now.

yeah don't do that you only need to select the plugins tab the esps you wnat to merge now

So I somehow have 256 plugins... would someone be able to post their load order here for me to compare with mine and see what extra plugin I have that might have not been merged? And yes, I disabled Terrain Tamriel after using xLODGEN. Checked 3 times.

Bumping to this page since the last page ended a minute after I posted.