Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hello, I've been following your guide and gotten up to the merging mods section and noticed that i need MLU.esp(morrowloot Ultimate) installed as it is a requirement for 'OMEGA MLU LOTD Patch - Lexy LOTD Merged Patch version.esp'. 

However it is not installed in my MO and it doesn't appear to be listed in the guide at all

I found this

[MorrowLoot Ultimate Patches]
CORE

Merged
 MorrowLoot Ultimate - v1.2 - by ChocolateNoodle

Files to download :

• OPTIONAL FILES - MLU - Ars Metallica Patch
  • OPTIONAL FILES - MLU - Immersive Armors
  • OPTIONAL FILES - MLU - Inigo

But not the MLU.ESP anywhere.

Am I missing something? is it in a FOMOD installer option that I missed?

Hello, I've been following your guide and gotten up to the merging mods section and noticed that i need MLU.esp(morrowloot Ultimate) installed as it is a requirement for 'OMEGA MLU LOTD Patch - Lexy LOTD Merged Patch version.esp'. 

However it is not installed in my MO and it doesn't appear to be listed in the guide at all

I found this

[MorrowLoot Ultimate Patches]
CORE

Merged
 MorrowLoot Ultimate - v1.2 - by ChocolateNoodle

Files to download :

• OPTIONAL FILES - MLU - Ars Metallica Patch
  • OPTIONAL FILES - MLU - Immersive Armors
  • OPTIONAL FILES - MLU - Inigo

But not the MLU.ESP anywhere.

Am I missing something? is it in a FOMOD installer option that I missed?

Morrowloot is included with OMEGA

Hi Lexy,

for the latest changes both SSE Creation Kit Fixes and SSE Engine Fixes replace "tbb.dll" and "tbbmalloc.dll" in the main Skyrim SSE folder outside of MO2.

Which files of which mod are the ones that are supposed to be the ones remaining in the end?

this I am actually not 100% sure of but as far as I am aware they use the same library so I don't think it matters (in fact either author have confirmed either). I just tended to use whichever one is newer

anyone else who get this error in merging LOTD Patches merged??

Exception loading Cutting Room Floor.esp: "Cutting Room Floor.esp" requires master "Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp" to be loaded before it

USSEP is on priority place 5 and CRF on 27. I stay on this issue for hours.

Zmerge is thinking CRF is loaded before..

why???????

all other merges are perfect since now. cant solve this because USSEP is definitely before CRF. my arms are bound in this case!

lexy pls help. i setup anything like in your screenshot

Exception loading Cutting Room Floor.esp: "Cutting Room Floor.esp" requires master "Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp" to be loaded before it

why???????

all other merges are perfect since now. cant solve this because USSEP is definitely before CRF. my arms are bound in this case!

delete the Merge in zMerge and redo if the problem persist you to talk with Mator.

why???????

Hi, i've got this issue myself and just running another time LOOT then actualise MO2 has fixed it.

Hi Lexy,

I noticed that the main "Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp" is not in your modlist.

Is that by mistake? Cause as far as I could find, we're not supposed to merge it.

Also, I couldn't find the esps for "Unofficial Moonpath to Elsweyr Patch" and "Beyond Skyrim - Bruma Moonpath to Elsweyr Synergy Patch" in neither your modlist nor the merges, yet they are still listed in the main guide.

Edited by spartanflame

Are "Lexy's Better Bows and Arrows - Immersive Weapons Patch.esp" & "Lexy's Better Bows and Arrows - Lore Weapon Expansion Patch.esp" suppose to be included in the Weapons & Armors Merged or do I just leave them alone? The merge page doesn't mention them but it does merge the plain Lexy's LOTD Better Bows and Arrows.esp.