Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hey everybody, awesome guide and I'm loving the recent updates. Quick question: Should I be concerned about the fact that two of the .dll files that are installed from Creation Kit Fixes are overwritten by the SSE Engine Fixes part 2 files? They seem like slightly different versions judging by the "modified" dates given, with Engine Fixes' files being a bit older. I wouldn't even ask and just follow the guide, except that it does seem like a couple users have commented about CK not starting properly, which makes me skeptical.

Thanks in advance and keep up the awesome work.

The Guide says:

Once LOOT is installed, you need to sort your plugins outside of MO at least once so everything updates before setting up some Mod Groups that will be used throughout this guide. These groups are created by:  etc etc

If updating LOOT should the above be repeated/done again ?

Thanks

Hey everybody, awesome guide and I'm loving the recent updates. Quick question: Should I be concerned about the fact that two of the .dll files that are installed from Creation Kit Fixes are overwritten by the SSE Engine Fixes part 2 files? They seem like slightly different versions judging by the "modified" dates given, with Engine Fixes' files being a bit older. I wouldn't even ask and just follow the guide, except that it does seem like a couple users have commented about CK not starting properly, which makes me skeptical.

Thanks in advance and keep up the awesome work.

no, as far as I am aware they use the same Library for that dll file.

Hiya! I'm just a bit curious about the Immersive Weapons Leveled Lists. When I do my bashed and smashed patch, none of the records get copied over, even when I add delev, relev, and invent tags. Any thoughts? Are we trying to not have them added to leveled lists?

you need you to use my replacer esp as that remove Immersive weapons level list to maintain balance with OMEGA

The Guide says:

Once LOOT is installed, you need to sort your plugins outside of MO at least once so everything updates before setting up some Mod Groups that will be used throughout this guide. These groups are created by:  etc etc

If updating LOOT should the above be repeated/done again ?

Thanks

No

That's what I missed, thanks Lexy!

So, I'm in the process of rebuilding the World Encounter merge and noticed that you left out Beyond Skyrim - Bruma Moonpath to Elsweyr Synergy Patch. However, on the mod listing page it says that it should be added to the merge. Just want to confirm, are we adding it to the merge or not? Thanks!

Edited by Lightsourced

That's what I missed, thanks Lexy!

So, I'm in the process of rebuilding the World Encounter merge and noticed that you left out Beyond Skyrim - Bruma Moonpath to Elsweyr Synergy Patch. However, on the mod listing page it says that it should be added to the merge. Just want to confirm, are we adding it to the merge or not? Thanks!

ah no, that was removed due to the current version of zMerge not liking it. Mator says that will be fixed in v0.5.4 when he is happy with it. I will sort that out zMerge is a big shift but a shift for the better.

Lexy and Admins

With the Zmerge update - I'm in love - it's really so much easier!

Thank you for the guide.

I'm going through the merges, (I've modded the setup 4-5 times now)

Recommend some clarifying instruction in the merge page.  Because I've built it, I now know where to look, but if I was brand new - I would be completely lost.

For example - RS Children - 1 patch actually comes from RS Children main file, 8 from RS Children Patch Compendium, and 1 from Expanded Towns and Cities.

Before all the clarifiying guidance was removed (such as creat a blank mod for the esps/patches), this was very easy to follow.

Now it just says to select all of the plugins - which could be very hard for a newbie to figure out.

This is true for many merges, such as OMEGA AIO - where 2 go into one merge, and several go into another merge - but the original should not be unchecked.

Just a recommendation to assist new folks to the Lexy LOTD build.  I've tried to Skyrim, and now love the SSE versions.  But I have only been following you for about 6 months now.

Thank you again.  No way I could have figured this out on my own.

Lexy and Admins

With the Zmerge update - I'm in love - it's really so much easier!

Thank you for the guide.

I'm going through the merges, (I've modded the setup 4-5 times now)

Recommend some clarifying instruction in the merge page.  Because I've built it, I now know where to look, but if I was brand new - I would be completely lost.

For example - RS Children - 1 patch actually comes from RS Children main file, 8 from RS Children Patch Compendium, and 1 from Expanded Towns and Cities.

Before all the clarifiying guidance was removed (such as creat a blank mod for the esps/patches), this was very easy to follow.

Now it just says to select all of the plugins - which could be very hard for a newbie to figure out.

This is true for many merges, such as OMEGA AIO - where 2 go into one merge, and several go into another merge - but the original should not be unchecked.

Just a recommendation to assist new folks to the Lexy LOTD build.  I've tried to Skyrim, and now love the SSE versions.  But I have only been following you for about 6 months now.

Thank you again.  No way I could have figured this out on my own.

yes we will get that sort.

no, as far as I am aware they use the same Library for that dll file.

I just took a glance at the .zip's from both... the files in question are tbb.dll and tbbmalloc.dll. Both versions of each of these files are vastly different sizes. The versions in Engine Fixes are, like about twice the filesize of the ones in CKfixes. I'm sure it probably doesn't mean anything and its still safe to overwrite, but just thought I'd throw that out there. Thanks for the reply.

Edited by moosecandle

I'm having an issue with zMerge. Everything works like it should but when i create the Animals merge i can't for the life of me find it anywhere. It doesn't show up in MO2 and i don't really know what i'm doing wrong.

did you setup your MO Integration setting s properly?

Edit: ah sorry I realized I miss a step:

1. Navigate to Merge Settings.
  2. Under Merge Output path fill in the file path to where your Mod Organizer 2 mods folder is (this should be located inside the Mod Organizer 2 main folder)

did you setup your MO Integration setting s properly?

Edit: ah sorry I realized I miss a step:

1. Navigate to Merge Settings.
  2. Under Merge Output path fill in the file path to where your Mod Organizer 2 mods folder is (this should be located inside the Mod Organizer 2 main folder)

Thanks, i started the guide a while ago, so i kinda awkwardly got between updates, so i was doing some of the merges in Merge Plugins before i realized it had updated. So i hadn't even set up zEdit to even use a mod manager. Thanks again for the fast reply.

Edited by redbananaz