Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I am still getting 30 FPS outdoors with SLI disabled so I think I can just continue to switch it on or off when I want to play Skyrim, I still haven't managed to find anything online about why it would happen though.

In another note, is HDT part of this pack? I don't see it as any of the mods but I wasn't sure if it might be a part of one of the patches or something. I wanted to install quick loot, but it is incompatible with HDT and I'd rather be safe than sorry.

HDT is not part of this guide.

Ok so that's not it. Sorry but where is the output file?

Which mod are you talking about?

Hi,

what are the next plans of this guide. What will the next updates contain? :)

I have no major plans in the pipeline so it will mostly be guide maintenance and getting everyone used to using zMerge instead of Merge Plugins. This will give me so time to actually play for a bit and even look over some of the mods that have been lingering in Trello for far too long.

Help please with zEdit / zMerge

I am trying to go from a fully vanilla install and follow your guide to completion.  Having never used MO2 before this is a steep learning curve but all was well upto zEdit / zMerge.

1. Open zEdit and select zMerge from the drop-down menu along with the profile you wish to use. <----- My Issue
  2. Press Start Session.

Do we need to use the profiles created in MO or can we simply go with the default?

Your pictures hint at a dedicated profile but if I try point it at the MO/Profiles/Legacy... then I get a red box and it doesn't remember it.

I will continue following the guide and come back to this later in the hope someone has answered this question.

TIA

Edited by Genadine

Help please with zEdit / zMerge

I am trying to go from a fully vanilla install and follow your guide to completion.  Having never used MO2 before this is a steep learning curve but all was well upto zEdit / zMerge.

1. Open zEdit and select zMerge from the drop-down menu along with the profile you wish to use.
  2. Press Start Session.

Do we need to use the profiles created in MO or can we simply go with the default?

Your pictures hint at a dedicated profile but if I try point it at the MO/Profiles/Legacy... then I get a red box and it doesn't remember it.

I will continue following the guide and come back to this later in the hope someone has answered this question.

TIA

you can use the Default Profile zMerge actually Auto Fills that unless you specifically create a new one as I did. The thing with this step it to just setup zMerge Integration.

I while don't want to put you off installing my guide might I suggest you Look over and even install the TUCOGUIDE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10694 first that will help you learn the basics of MO more than mine will as mine is geared towards users that are familiar with the tools.

you can use the Default Profile zMerge actually Auto Fills that unless you specifically create a new one as I did. The thing with this step it to just setup zMerge Integration.

I while don't want to put you off installing my guide might I suggest you Look over and even install the TUCOGUIDE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10694 first that will help you learn the basics of MO more than mine will as mine is geared towards users that are familiar with the tools.

Thanks Lexy,

I will be jumping in and out of plenty of guides on MO2 use, but I was running Legacy, with lots of other mods via Vortex and then came across your guide and was oh wow this looks fun and with a guide well written I shouldn't struggle with mod conflicts as you will have sorted all this out :)

[skyrim Skill Uncapper] Issue

Does this require the pre Requisite from its load page?

[skyrim Skill Uncapper]
CORE
Skyrim Skill Uncapper - V1.1.0 - by Kassent

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Skyrim Skill Uncapper

Mod Notes: This mod unlocks the skill level caps of 100 and makes some relevant levelling tweaks.

On the Nexus it states that "Requires SKSE64,xSHADOWMANx's Dll Loader or meh321's DLL loader,choose one to load this plugin.Read the installation guide in description page."

At a quick glance through the guide no mention of either loader is mentioned.

TIA

[skyrim Skill Uncapper] Issue

Does this require the pre Requisite from its load page?

[skyrim Skill Uncapper]
CORE
Skyrim Skill Uncapper - V1.1.0 - by Kassent

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Skyrim Skill Uncapper

Mod Notes: This mod unlocks the skill level caps of 100 and makes some relevant levelling tweaks.

On the Nexus it states that "Requires SKSE64,xSHADOWMANx's Dll Loader or meh321's DLL loader,choose one to load this plugin.Read the installation guide in description page."

At a quick glance through the guide no mention of either loader is mentioned.

TIA

we uses SKSE so we don't need the any of the Other Loaders.

"Requires SKSE64,xSHADOWMANx's Dll Loader or meh321's DLL loader, choose one to load this plugin"

From the installation on the mod page:

Requirement:

• SkyrimSE V1.4.2.0.8 or above.
  • SKSE64. You can still use original dll loader you use, just overwrite the old version SkyrimUncapper.dll with new version dll.
  • +1 1

So close to finishing. I'm very much looking forward to playing this.

zMerge question. When I changed the output file name from NSUTR - Merged.esp to Prometheus_No_Snow_Under_the_roof.esp along with Realistic Water Two, the merged file was grayed out after MERGE PLUGINS HIDE . Did I change the name in the wrong location (under filetree) or do I need to take those .esp's out of the optional slot?

Hello again. I'm glad to see the switch to zMerge made my previous worries basically a non-issue, and while I'm fairly certain this is no issue is well, I'm paranoid. So, when installing Cinematic Dragon Soul Absorbtion, the guide lists the Male Dovahkiin shout as the voice file of choice. Would it cause problems down the line if I went for the female shout instead, as I play female characters almost exclusively?

So I've decided to give the (more or less) full guide a try (is it weird that have the fun is setting the game up?). The biggest problem is the Enhanced Lighting. It make the game too dark for me to play (eye sight is not the best). Can anyone tell me an alternate method that doesn't make dungeons and caves so dark or what I might need to watch out for through the rest of the guide if I leave Enhanced Lighting out.