Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hi Lexy,

I hate to be a stickler on this, but I can neither find "JRMoonpathtoElsweyrPatch.esp" from teh Unofficial Moonpath Patch and "JRMoonpathBrumaPatch.esp" from Bruma Moonpath Synergy Patch in your modlist.

They are both not being merged into my bashed patch and they are not included in any merges from your guide.

I always let LOOT do its thing as usual and everything went smoothly so far, just haven't found the time to test the setup in game so far.

Making sure I understand here - I get that you don't seem to have those files. Forget what Lexy's modlist looks like for a moment. Have you gone back through the guide to ensure that you actually downloaded those files originally?

Hi Lexy,

I hate to be a stickler on this, but I can neither find "JRMoonpathtoElsweyrPatch.esp" from teh Unofficial Moonpath Patch and "JRMoonpathBrumaPatch.esp" from Bruma Moonpath Synergy Patch in your modlist.

They are both not being merged into my bashed patch and they are not included in any merges from your guide.

I always let LOOT do its thing as usual and everything went smoothly so far, just haven't found the time to test the setup in game so far.

well, I checked my game it there and then check the Modwat.ch and not that from like November so back then it would have been merged so I have updated it. But in all honesty I don't think a modwat.ch Profile is very helpful as LOOT can provide 2 different load orders even if you the exact some mod installed.

What should I do about Wrye Bash "sanitizing" my load order? I'm pretty sure the mods it deactivates shouldn't be in the patch anyways, correct?

Edit: Scratch that question, but Lexy's LOTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.esp and OMEGA Followers and NPC - Conflict Resolution.esp are imported into the bashed patch by default.  They aren't critical to the patch's existence, and Mator Smash needs them, so I guess they should be reactivated?

Edit:  Choosing to assume yes.

Edit 2:  The Finish Line page still includes steps for KYE's Armor Patcher.

Edited by Mummelpuffin

Edit: Scratch that question, but Lexy's LOTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.esp and OMEGA Followers and NPC - Conflict Resolution.esp are imported into the bashed patch by default.  They aren't critical to the patch's existence, and Mator Smash needs them, so I guess they should be reactivated?

Choosing to assume that those instructions should be ignored.  (Sorry I'm replying to myself but I can't edit my own posts after like two minutes)

Based on the current instructions, I'm going to just build the zPatch with all currently suggested scripts from the Prerequisites page.

Edited by Mummelpuffin

Lexy's LOTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.esp should definitely not be deactivated by the bash Patch so is wrong there so could be that you are over the 254 plugin limit cos if you are Wrye will deactivate stuff to bring you back under it. Yes, need to run zEdit to create the KYE Armour and enemy plugins.

Lexy's LOTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.esp should definitely not be deactivated by the bash Patch so is wrong there so could be that you are over the 254 plugin limit cos if you are Wrye will deactivate stuff to bring you back under it. Yes, need to run zEdit to create the KYE Armour and enemy plugins.

I'm not sure I understand, you can *create* plugins within zEdit?  The prerequisites page doesn't mention the Armor or Enemy plugins at all.

Besides that I'm having some issues with zMerge now so I'm thinking I might have screwed up badly.  Looking in AppData there's no folder for MO, and I'm pretty damn sure I made it portable, so it's pretty odd.  zEdit isn't portable, though, might that be causing issues?

I'm not sure I understand, you can *create* plugins within zEdit?  The prerequisites page doesn't mention the Armor or Enemy plugins at all.

Besides that I'm having some issues with zMerge now so I'm thinking I might have screwed up badly.  Looking in AppData there's no folder for MO, and I'm pretty damn sure I made it portable, so it's pretty odd.  zEdit isn't portable, though, might that be causing issues?

MO2 and zEdit shouldn't be anywhere near AppData MO2 would only be there if you ignored me and selected the instance version of Mod Organizer instead of Portable.

The zEdit Pachter aren't on the prerequisites page they in the main guide cos you install then the same time you install KYE.

*Sits down* Okay, time to stop procrastinating and get this zMerge update going. Maybe after this I'll finally be able to play the game again without a hassle...aaaaand Bethesda is updating their sh*t again.  :wallbash:

Why. Just why. Oh well. Don't forget to back up your old files until we get SKSE again guys!

Edited by BurdenCarrier444

well, I checked my game it there and then check the Modwat.ch and not that from like November so back then it would have been merged so I have updated it. But in all honesty I don't think a modwat.ch Profile is very helpful as LOOT can provide 2 different load orders even if you the exact some mod installed.

I guess I didn't make my point well enough. I was just wondering that I had those two esps aactivated and couldn't find them in the link you provided.

I guess I was just confused if I did something wrong, forgot to merge them, or somethin like that.

Thank you for bearing with me.

I feel like a real jackass at this point.  I have no idea what's up with the relinker.  I'm pretty damn certain MO is portable.  I have no idea why zEdit has a folder in Appdata.  I figured maybe moving partitions around had something to do with it so I reinstalled zEdit after removing it completely, the relinker still doesn't feel like working.  It goes through it's process and at the end it says it's relinked zero mods and creates no output.

I feel like a real jackass at this point.  I have no idea what's up with the relinker.  I'm pretty damn certain MO is portable.  I have no idea why zEdit has a folder in Appdata.  I figured maybe moving partitions around had something to do with it so I reinstalled zEdit after removing it completely, the relinker still doesn't feel like working.  It goes through it's process and at the end it says it's relinked zero mods and creates no output.

you haven't done anything silly like not rebuilding all your merges in zMerge?

EVERYONE SERIOUSLY TAKE NOTE ALL MEGRES MUST BE REBUILT IN MERGE IN ORDER FOR RELINKER INSIDE ZMERGE TO WORK NO IF OR BUTS OR SHORTCUTS.

So long as the mods in question are ONLY translations, and neither add nor change any other content, you should be fine. Heck, you should be good to add those in as you go.

THANK YOU ! Im gonna try, everything works perfectly in english so one by one i'm gonna test the translated mods.