Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Possibly. Not so sure, in any case I've already made the updates so can only keep rockin and see how it goes. One more thing, are you guys still getting footprints while using real snow? I am not.

I do, but i believe one of our guys had the same problem. Search this topic, he mentioned it about a week ago, or so.

That might've been me, but I was having issues with Footprints not showing up on Fluffy Snow, not Real Snow. I removed Footprints and haven't put it back in to re-test with RealSnow.

Perhaps the guide should use an ENB manager, then make a recommendation?

https://www.nexusmod...tion/mods/4143/

I use this to test ENB, can confirm it's super handy. One-click ENB switching, lets me swap and compare quickly.

Edited by Tzefira

I just tried out the ENB and ReShade Manager, it works pretty well. The icons are a touch fiddly, but it's functional.

It's not perfect--nontraditional files don't get detected as ENB-related. For example, PhoenixVivid comes with a phoenix.ini file which the manager will leave behind when switching to something else. It shouldn't hurt anything, but it's an FYI for anyone concerned about a pristine root folder.

Since most of you are of the opinion I should keep the ENB as is I will leave it alone.

Exactly. ENB is very much a personal choice influenced by taste (natural vs fantasy), monitor calibration, video card, etc. And all of them install the same, so guide should be just an example

This. I just tried out a couple til I found one I liked; I think we can expect people who want to change it just do the same for themselves.

That fate card texture is gorgeous. I'll be grabbing that so

As for ENBs etc I'm using obsidian & nvt. It's the best combo I've found

Which is to say that you're using Obsidian Weathers and Seasons in place of Vivid Weathers Definitive, and the Natural View Tamriel ENB?

I'm also using NVT but still Vivid Weathers. Were you able to make a new merge with Obsidian?

Hey Everyone,

I don't seem to get the proper dual weapons draw animations unless I put the "Immersive Animations" mod below the "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended" mod in the load order. (Yes, I've run FNIS)

Here's the conflicts MO2 lists between XP32 and Immersive Animations;

meshes/actors/character/animations/dag_unequip.HKX 

meshes/actors/character/animations/dag_equip.HKX 

meshes/actors/character/animations/lhm_unequip.HKX 

meshes/actors/character/animations/lhm_equip.HKX 

I also reinstalled XP32 to make sure it was in accordance with this guide.

Did I miss a step or am I offtrack some place? Ideas? Stuff I should check?

-Xaxilis

Edited by Xaxilis

Or, is the guide set up for only single weapons draw animations on purpose since you can't have both dual draw and single draw animations active?

You either look silly drawing only one weapon with the dual draw animation or you looks silly as the weapon warps to you left hand with single draw animations while dual wielding.

Or am I wrong here and there's a way to get both kinds of draw weapons animations depending on if you are dual wielding or single wielding?

-Xaxilis

Edited by Xaxilis