Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

MO2 is what is called a "portable executable", ie. it isn't installed by an installer and everything needed to run it is in the one location you installed it.

This means you can simply move the entire MO2 folder to a place somewhere else, I suggest simply putting it off the root of a drive you have: e.g. C:\MO2

There is a folder in %AppData% that houses the settings for your modded games, but as long as you set the settings correctly it will "just work". Those settings are accessed via the settings inside the MO2 UI.

Whilst MO2 is a different tool to MO the main help file, and the wiki housed here on STEP, is still applicable for most things. Check the online help and the FAQ for common things and feel free to ask for anything else. 

lol go ******* figure I moved the MO2 directory to the skyrim folder and ran FNIS...boom..147 animations for 3 mods...now I just move the folder back out to the common folder.

One more shot in the dark...run MO2 as administrator, then run from the drop-down?

lol go ******* figure eh? I had a deep-seated feeling it would work if I moved the MO2 folder inside the Skyrim directory

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5

lol go ******* figure I moved the MO2 directory to the skyrim folder and ran FNIS...boom..147 animations for 3 mods...now I just move the folder back out to the common folder.

lol go ******* figure eh? I had a deep-seated feeling it would work if I moved the MO2 folder inside the Skyrim directory

Heh...and I just moved mine out and tested FNIS and mine still works. Lol. Well, good you found something that worked anyway!

Though now that I've moved MO2 out of the Skyrim directory I'm having a problem with DynDolod. Started a new char just to be sure all was fine, left Breezehome, and I get this message:

DynDolod.esp not found

then 

DynDolod can not find master data in None.json

Thinking moving MO may have done something funky, I deleted textures and output and re-ran DynDolod from scratch, started new char...nope, same error. Just can't get DynDolod to work now. Anyone have any ideas?

Heh...and I just moved mine out and tested FNIS and mine still works. Lol. Well, good you found something that worked anyway!

Though now that I've moved MO2 out of the Skyrim directory I'm having a problem with DynDolod. Started a new char just to be sure all was fine, left Breezehome, and I get this message:

DynDolod.esp not found

then 

Thinking moving MO may have done something funky, I deleted textures and output and re-ran DynDolod from scratch, started new char...nope, same error. Just can't get DynDolod to work now. Anyone have any ideas?

Tzefira, try removing and re-adding executable to MO

Already tried that. Also tried copying the output folders into Skyrim's data folder. No dice.

Just totally reinstalled DynDolod and now regenning yet again to see if that works, stay tuned.

Edited by Tzefira

DynDolod.esp not found

then 

Already tried that. Also tried copying the output folders into Skyrim's data folder. No dice.

Just totally reinstalled DynDolod and now regenning yet again to see if that works, stay tuned.

Aaaand nope, total reinstall + regen didn't work. Still getting same error about master data. I've got to abandon this for the evening but any other suggestions welcome :/