Morroblivion Overhaul

Diana_TES_GotH

So where's this guide at? Can I just follow it to completion? Pretty worried that the end has a lot of filler text. Should I just come back in a moth?

I'm super interested in the guide and more than willing to help being an editor and contribute, but also want to have a working game if I work too far ahead.

So where's this guide at? Can I just follow it to completion? Pretty worried that the end has a lot of filler text. Should I just come back in a moth?

I'm super interested in the guide and more than willing to help being an editor and contribute, but also want to have a working game if I work too far ahead.

We are still fine tuning Morroblivion Overhaul and working on the patches, but for the most part the mods that currently listed are what we will be using. There is no filler text in the guide, but it does contain alot of information geared to help new comers to modding have a better understanding of the steps they need to take when modding a game. It may still be a month or two before we have it completely ready for release, but we do have a few people following along to install the mods as we work on it, and helping to test out and report any bugs. Feel free to join us in chat at The Morroblivion Help Desk hosted by ponyrider0.

Just a heads up for those following the guide, we will be editing the Textures and Meshes over the next few days. Don't uninstall any mods that you have installed just yet as there will not be many that will be removed, but several will be rearranged to ensure the proper files are being overwritten. We will also be adding some new patches to install with the Textures and Meshes mods.

[Quests] Reclaiming Sancre Tor

As we know, MO seems to revert this back to the aaa, abb, etc... format.  Is there any impact to this item with MO?

1. Edit the Oblivion.ini
[Archive]
sArchiveList=ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa, Oblivion - Meshes.bsa, Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa, Oblivion - Sounds.bsa, Oblivion - Voices1.bsa, Oblivion - Voices2.bsa, Oblivion - Misc.bsa, Francesco's Creatures and Items Resources - Items.bsa, ReclaimSancreTor - Textures.bsa, ReclaimSancreTor - Meshes.bsa, ReclaimSancreTor - Sounds.bsa

I current have in MO oblivion.ini 

SInvalidationFile=ArchiveInvalidation.txt

SArchiveList=aaa,aab,aac,aad,aae,aaf,aag,aah,aai,aaj,aak,aal,aam,aan,aao,aap,aaq,aar,aas,aat,aau,aav,aaw,aax,aay,aaz,aba,abb,abc,abd,abe,abf,abg

Edited by mcshame

[Quests] Reclaiming Sancre Tor

As we know, MO seems to revert this back to the aaa, abb, etc... format.  Is there any impact to this item with MO?

1. Edit the Oblivion.ini

[Archive]

sArchiveList=ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa, Oblivion - Meshes.bsa, Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa, Oblivion - Sounds.bsa, Oblivion - Voices1.bsa, Oblivion - Voices2.bsa, Oblivion - Misc.bsa, Francesco's Creatures and Items Resources - Items.bsa, ReclaimSancreTor - Textures.bsa, ReclaimSancreTor - Meshes.bsa, ReclaimSancreTor - Sounds.bsa

I current have in MO oblivion.ini 

SInvalidationFile=ArchiveInvalidation.txt

SArchiveList=aaa,aab,aac,aad,aae,aaf,aag,aah,aai,aaj,aak,aal,aam,aan,aao,aap,aaq,aar,aas,aat,aau,aav,aaw,aax,aay,aaz,aba,abb,abc,abd,abe,abf,abg

MO doesn't save our changes to SInvalidationFile, so I need to note that in the guide. Thank you for catching it.

Fixed the link to The Ayleid Steps - Compatibility Patches.

working on The Hesu Mod Collection

Earlier in the guide, the Apple Hot Springs Patches was installed  as [Quests] AppleHotSprings - Alt Beginnings Patch with only AppleHotSprings-AltBeginnings Patch. activated.

Them with Hesu Mod Collection, again the patch is installed with the following activated

• BleakerWayRevamp-AppleHotSprings Patch.esp

• ROC-AppleHotSprings Patch.esp

Is this the way that was intended as I know you were moving mods around in the guide.

working on The Hesu Mod Collection

Earlier in the guide, the Apple Hot Springs Patches was installed  as [Quests] AppleHotSprings - Alt Beginnings Patch with only AppleHotSprings-AltBeginnings Patch. activated.

Them with Hesu Mod Collection, again the patch is installed with the following activated

• BleakerWayRevamp-AppleHotSprings Patch.esp

• ROC-AppleHotSprings Patch.esp

Is this the way that was intended as I know you were moving mods around in the guide.

[Quests] AppleHotSprings - Alt Beginnings Patch stays with Alternative Beginnings. The other patches get merged.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

[Quests] Tales From Elsweyr Anequina

There is an instruction to package:

Tales Elsweyr Anq UL Bravil Barrowfields Patch

Extract Tales Elsweyr Anq Bravil Barrowfields Patch.esp from the archive. Archive it as it's own mod naming it Tales Elsweyr Anq Bravil Barrowfields Patch-27302-2-9 to be installed after Unique Landscapes

At and after Landscape] Unique Landscapes Compilation, 

Tehre is not instruction to install it.  I installed it after [Landscape] Unique Landscapes Compilation and before [Landscape] Late Patches.

Is this correct?

And to confirm that [Landscape] UL Compatibility Patches Compilation is just full of deactivates esps and txt documents when this section is done

Edited by mcshame

[Quests] Tales From Elsweyr Anequina

There is an instruction to package:

Tales Elsweyr Anq UL Bravil Barrowfields Patch

Extract Tales Elsweyr Anq Bravil Barrowfields Patch.esp from the archive. Archive it as it's own mod naming it Tales Elsweyr Anq Bravil Barrowfields Patch-27302-2-9 to be installed after Unique Landscapes

At and after Landscape] Unique Landscapes Compilation, 

Tehre is not instruction to install it.  I installed it after [Landscape] Unique Landscapes Compilation and before [Landscape] Late Patches.

Is this correct?

And to confirm that [Landscape] UL Compatibility Patches Compilation is just full of deactivates esps and txt documents when this section is done

Extract Tales Elsweyr Anq Bravil Barrowfields Patch.esp from the archive must have been a left over from previous notes and will be deleted from the guide. 

ULE LostSpires-UniqueLandscapes merged patch.esp was accidentally inserted twice and I will delete the duplicate. 

Thank you for catching these.

Happy New Year Everyone.  :dance: