Morroblivion Overhaul

Diana_TES_GotH

When installing Supreme Magicka, the instructions say to uncheck SM_Vanilla.esp. I did not find this esp, however there is a SM_VanillaSpells.esp

Is that the one you wish us to deactivate?

I count 8 active esps in this mod if the SM_VanillaSpells.esp is to be deactivated.

Try unpacking archive renaming the files then rearchiving it.

As for everyone who keeps saying that renaming is not needed as the UOP already includes the files, could you show a screenshot where? Bc the files that are "missing" are in the UOP but without the extra " " so saying that the UOP already includes those " " files does not make any sense to me since I can not find any files in UOP with " " in the name.

UOP removes that leading space that's why you can't find them. Browse Statics category in UOP using TES4Edit and there will be a few cave entrances records with removed space in the mesh name as well.

When installing Supreme Magicka, the instructions say to uncheck SM_Vanilla.esp. I did not find this esp, however there is a SM_VanillaSpells.esp

Is that the one you wish us to deactivate?

I count 8 active esps in this mod if the SM_VanillaSpells.esp is to be deactivated.

Fixed, also fixed the link to [Gameplay][Magical][MOB] Integration.  ::):

• +1 1

Would there be any harm in renaming the files anyway? The red checkmark in WB gives me OCD...

LOL, I am OCD over these little things too. Given that UOP does replace them, there also wouldn't be any harm in deleting those specific files so that WB stops flagging them. In the guide, I have just noted them for GOG users and state that they can be ignored. GrantSP did post a topic on GOG, so hopefully it will be addressed and possibly updated for the users. Until then, it's basically up to the user whether to rename, delete, or ignore them. The good news is that they will not affect the outcome of the guide. 

[Gameplay][Misc][Mob] CG Voices

I would recommend removing the piecemeal way of installing it and then having to clean it as the most efficient way is to use the combined file that has been cleaned by ponyrider0

Removed the optional setup as installing ponyrider0's is the best route to take.

For morroblivion-guar-mounts-symphony-patch.esp that does need to be included in the BOSS userlist.txt. I just place it along with the Symphony of Creatures mod.

More Armor Slots fixed for version 0.10

Thank you.  ::):

• +1 1

Update: Included the Unofficial Assets in [Optimized] Vanilla + DLC + UOP Assets.

Oblivion Reloaded is now flagged as CORE and should be installed just above the UI section to allow OA Dark UI to over write the Oblivion Reloaded UI files.

Added: [Fixes] MigMaster Script Resources

Moved: Miscellaneous Fixes Tweaks and Additions from [Gameplay][Combat] to [Fixes]

Updated: [Gameplay][Combat] Oblivion XP Update to Oblivion XP WIP 4.4 with a new link to the download.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

We have just one more day left for 2017. The year has whizzed by me, and I look forward to the next. I'm especially looking forward to spending more time with my grand children now that some tensions between families who are separated are now a bit more relaxed. 

We are still working on updating and trying to simplify the guide for users. None of the expected changes will have a dramatic impact on any mods that are currently in the guide, and the changes that we intend to make over the next couple of weeks will be because they improve upon what we currently have in place. That being said, don't freak out when I add, remove, or move a few of more mods around. They won't effect what you already have installed, and we will walk you through it when it happens if you already have a mod installed that needs to be removed, or a mod added that needs to be moved to a different section. 

Wrye Bash and Mod Organizer can both handle a change in mod setup without breaking the game. Although, I have to say it is much easier to work with Mod Organizer when you are moving mods around.

Have you thought about making a game-play trailer?

I think mcshame is planning on some type of recording for us on his on his youtube channel.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

For Oblivion reloaded, are the 2 actions related or independent? If you leave the animations to see what they are, must we still edit the ini?

Notice: Oblivion Reloaded currently adds new animations to NPCs and Player. If you do not wish to have these "ninja-style" flipping animations, delete every .kf file in the Meshes\Characters\_male\ folder. Also, make certain to disable EquipmentMode in the Oblivion Reloaded.ini located in the \Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins folder.