Morroblivion Overhaul

Diana_TES_GotH

All links and descriptions are now updated for each mod. I still have to edit in any special installation instructions, but I wanted to give everyone the opportunity to be able to download the mods in advance of following the instructions. Some of the mods will take time to download. If any changes are made to the links, I will post them here. Hopefully I directed users to the correct mod.  ::D:

Edit: The Morroblivion Overhaul CR Patch is still being edited. Some mods that are currently flagged Optional may be changed as the patch progresses.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

Instead of you all relying on a CR Patch someone else has created, I am going to attempt to try to walk you all through how to create your own CR Patch at the very end of this guide. After all, this is supposed to be a tutorial guide. We will still provide a CR Patch for users who do not wish to go through all the hassle of creating their own. When you see a mod that is flagged CORE, it will be because it is required to be installed for our custom CR Patch to be usable. You will see this message for such plugins: DO NOT INSTALL: Plugin.esp if using the custom Morroblivion Overhaul CR Patch.espIf you plan to create your own CR Patch at the end of the guide, you may be more selective in your choice of mods. I will edit all mods with any special installation instructions that apply.

• +1 1

Added a new Oblivion.ini tweak: iCanopyShadowScale=1024 ;required for High Res Tree Canopy Shadow mod.

Added: Shivering Isles Floriana Gloria Optimized Patch v1_2 Full Pack to install with [Textures & Meshes][Flora] Lush and Gaudy SI

Corrected: [Textures & Meshes][Flora] Lush and Gaudy tree patch v1.0 Lush and Gaudy tree patch v1.0 by rabilinth

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

The edits are finished except for finalizing the Finish Line section. All mods have their links, descriptions, and any special installation instructions. I did not go into great detail with most of the mods from the Textures and Meshes through the end because by this point even a new modder would be expected to understand how to download, install, and repackage their mods. I understand their may be questions and I will be happy to answer them. Also, please let me know of any mistakes found in the guide so that I may correct them. 

I do not expect to restructure the guide any further. The only edits that I will be performing from here on out are error corrections and updates of mods. The CR Patch is still being worked on, but I will give notification when it is ready to be downloaded. I will still be working in the background on the Finish Line instructions and helping refine the CR Patch.

Happy holidays everyone.  ::D:

• +1 1

Happy holiday also to you Diana!

I´m quite new to this project found it a few days ago when I was searching for morroblivion mods! So as I had good experience with S.T.E.P before a few years ago I began to follow the instructions beginning with a clean install as told.

Now I`ve a question about the TES4LODgen: I´m a Wryre Bash User so I followed the instruction for WB, fighted a little bit with the copy/paste and editing the long command line in the target area of the link with Win7 but finally won. So there I´m not sure what`s

next for WB. When I start it through WB it is working for a while than it tells me finished. I close the window and I´m back in WB. I have a folder F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Tes4Edit\TES4LodGen\DistantLod\ with a lot of lod-Files! Should I pack it in a .zip move it to the ..\Mopy\Apps folder and install it  with WB? and move it after the Bashed.patch?

Sry to bother you with such details on the eve of christmas!

I really apreciate the work you (and all the others here) put in this instruction and I`m to honor it while trying to follow it until the end hopefully successfully! (with help ;-)  )

Feliz navidad to everyone

Erich

[spoiler=ertzel, on 23 Dec 2017 - 2:52 PM, said:]

Happy holiday also to you Diana!

I´m quite new to this project found it a few days ago when I was searching for morroblivion mods! So as I had good experience with S.T.E.P before a few years ago I began to follow the instructions beginning with a clean install as told.

Now I`ve a question about the TES4LODgen: I´m a Wryre Bash User so I followed the instruction for WB, fighted a little bit with the copy/paste and editing the long command line in the target area of the link with Win7 but finally won. So there I´m not sure what`s next for WB. When I start it through WB it is working for a while than it tells me finished. I close the window and I´m back in WB. I have a folder F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Tes4Edit\TES4LodGen\DistantLod\ with a lot of lod-Files! Should I pack it in a .zip move it to the ..\Mopy\Apps folder and install it with WB? and move it after the Bashed.patch?

Sry to bother you with such details on the eve of christmas!

I really apreciate the work you (and all the others here) put in this instruction and I`m to honor it while trying to follow it until the end hopefully successfully! (with help ;-) )

Feliz navidad to everyone

Erich

It's not bother. Sorry for being late to reply. ::):

Yes, you should archive and install the DistantLod folder as you would any other mod. We don't want them to be generated directly into the Data folder overwriting other files until you are able to view them and see that the LODs generated as expected. It is an extra step, but I do this because I don't like to have files placed into my Data folder without viewing them first.

under the Landscape section , in the Late Patches part , you mention a download of a patch between OCR and Vampire Hunting

however , there is no such file for download in the linked page

could this be a wrong link? or is this something else? (that mod was last updated in 2015 , so it's not like the file was removed recently or anything)

on the more important point , thanks again for the amazing work :)

happy holidays to you all , and happy modding

An oblivion.ini question.

Does the game care about the location of the settings in the sections or is it just for our sanity.

Reason asking.  After running Bethini job, the bDoHighDynamicRange is in the [blurShaderHDR] and not the [blurShaderHDRInterior].  Do I just move it or duplicate it?

As well, changed fBrightScale to 1.7500 in [blurShaderHDRInterior], but it also exists in [blurShaderHDR] at 1.5.  Do I just remove it in [blurShaderHDR] or change the values to match?

Edit:

fblurRadius also has a setting in [blurShader] and [blurShaderHDR] with completely different values.  So I'm beginning to believe that each section is unique and I should stop checking and just do what I'm told ;)

Edited by mcshame

under the Landscape section , in the Late Patches part , you mention a download of a patch between OCR and Vampire Hunting

however , there is no such file for download in the linked page

could this be a wrong link? or is this something else? (that mod was last updated in 2015 , so it's not like the file was removed recently or anything)

on the more important point , thanks again for the amazing work :)

happy holidays to you all , and happy modding

My mistake, wrong link. Here is the correcto one: OCR Vampire Hunting - Order of the Virtuous Blood

I will correct Symphonic Music Suite. Thank you for catching that too. 

An oblivion.ini question.

Does the game care about the location of the settings in the sections or is it just for our sanity.

Reason asking.  After running Bethini job, the bDoHighDynamicRange is in the [blurShaderHDR] and not the [blurShaderHDRInterior].  Do I just move it or duplicate it?

As well, changed fBrightScale to 1.7500 in [blurShaderHDRInterior], but it also exists in [blurShaderHDR] at 1.5.  Do I just remove it in [blurShaderHDR] or change the values to match?

bDoHighDynamicRange is in the  [blurShaderHDR]. I need to correct this in the guide. Thank you for catching it.

Please Diana don`t excuse for late replies, you`re amazingly fast taken in account that you´re on the other side of the globe unbelievably fast with answers, thanks.

I did like you told except that I can`t tell if the lod generated are ok or not :-(

Next Topic, next question: TES4ll, I download it and than I unzip it but in which directory?

Because you write:

Navigate to \Oblivion\Data\Ini\tes4ll and locate a file named tes4ll_all.mpb.

So I would have to unzip it to \Oblivion\Data what seems to be a little bit strange to me because I thought the Data should stay clean? Or did I went wrong somewhere?