Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Have you thought about asking Mangaclub? He can usually be reached on either the #vividian irc channel on Rizon or the irc channel in my signature. He's usually on from around 3-4 AM EST - 4-5  PM EST (9-10 AM - 10-11 PM his time)

Have you thought about asking Mangaclub? He can usually be reached on either the #vividian irc channel on Rizon or the irc channel in my signature. He's usually on from around 3-4 AM EST - 4-5  PM EST (9-10 AM - 10-11 PM his time)

I did and he very helpfully pointed me to the effects.txt.ini file in the enb series folder.

Turning off the grain effects fixed the issue right up :) I guess what I was seeing as a problem was a YMMV thing.

Seems Real Shelter has been hidden:

The reason given by the author is: So heres the deal. MO can't recognize the zip file. Why I do not know, but I am not at work and have 0 way to check this. Why this one installation is so difficult I will have no idea. Ill chalk it under karma I guess. 

Now I had no problem installing Real Shelter but I have noticed a certain irregularity of the snowfall when passing between shelters. Unsure if that is connected.

Edited by hazelwolf

Sorry my previous post was screwed up. I was trying to type and head out the door for work to fast. Vividian is up to 7.0 beta3 and it has vanilla on the description but not vivid. I'm a lil confused since your guide says 7.0 beta2. should I install the beta3 version?

Yeah, think he only added one extra install option about sharpness (leave it default) and tweaked some things. Will be updating to Beta3 myself tonight.