Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Hey, So doing the conflict resolution again, and will use OBIS this time but don't quite understand this one if i could get any help?

0001BCC0 BanditFaction

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Unoficial Dawnguard Patch.esp then move the XNAMs from OBIS.esp.
Problem Resolved: Changes from the unofficial patches were not carried forward in Organized Bandits In Skyrim.

what is meant with move the xnams all of them over the ones of the unoficial records in the patch or just move the new one OBISFaction? cause if i move all of them the ones from unoficial dawnguard are geting overwritten.

Hey, So doing the conflict resolution again, and will use OBIS this time but don't quite understand this one if i could get any help?

0001BCC0 BanditFaction

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Unoficial Dawnguard Patch.esp then move the XNAMs from OBIS.esp.

Problem Resolved: Changes from the unofficial patches were not carried forward in Organized Bandits In Skyrim.

what is meant with move the xnams all of them over the ones of the unoficial records in the patch or just move the new one OBISFaction? cause if i move all of them the ones from unoficial dawnguard are geting overwritten.

Move only the added one from OBIS.esp so that both the UDGP and OBIS changes are present in the conflict resolution esp.

What about Realistic Aspen Trees? It was updated recently to be compatible with SFO 2.1. Or does it not work with DynDOLOD yet?

Someone needs to generate tree billboards for the new version I think. I will investigate.

Billboards existing are for a fairly old version.

Wow, you weren't exaggerating about Vividian 7, it looks amazing.  I was not expecting that big of a change.  The new official alpha version, 7.4, went up sometime today if you haven't seen it yet.  I just noticed it and haven't checked it out yet but it sounds like he changed the nights so they're not as dark but a dark nights option is in the works.