Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Ah okay, I must still be using an earlier version of Vividian 7a then.

I got mine once he packed it into an archive.

On another note:

I am having one small issue in one particular location I cant figure out just yet... In Silent Moons Camp, once I open the door to the interior the fire appears to give off light but I have no fire particles until I literally walk on top of it just about...

whats the CELL FormID and/or EditorID

OR the objects FormID

Silent Moons Camp

FormID: 00015211

I clicked the fire logs and got:

FormID: 000543AB

Mesh provided by: SMIM... however hiding that mesh and exposing the vividian mesh didn't change anything. I am at a loss.

Edit: Still havent found a cause, but did note that its all instances of this specific camp fire. Even the outdoor ones.

Edit2: I've been running around Skyrim and it appears to be only Campire01Burning.nif objects that are affected but swapping the mesh fixed nothing.

Edit3: I've tracked it to DynDOLOD... disabling it and the fires started working again. Need to write up a bug report to Sheson.

I was bummed until I realized I could still use MO to manage my steam mods. That was really my only hangup to the new versions. These are quality mods that took a lot of effort, can't fault the authors for wanting at least $1 for them.

/2 coppers as far as what the guide recommends

Edited by Noobsayer

It sounds fair to me.. I hope other 'big' mods authors have a similar principle when it comes to the monetization of their mods.... It's okay to voice your disappointment imo, but the amount of verbal abuse currently going on on the nexus.. (the Wet and Cold comment section, what the heck?!)....

Well if there was a chance that isoku might adapt a system similar to Chesko's, I'd think it's probably a fart in the wind now....

Great guide and the conflict resolution stuff has been super insightful, thank you.

A question about priorities in Mod Organizer - should I apply the load order recommendations by MO?  Keep in mind I have a few mods here not in the guide too:

The conflict resolution order for some mods containing scripts differs from that of the corresponding esp.
This may lead to subtle, hard to locate bugs. You should re-order the affected mods (left list!).
There is no way to reliably know if each of these changes is absolutely necessary but its definitively safer.
If someone suggested you ignore this message, please give them a proper slapping from me. Do not ignore this warning
The following changes should prevent these kinds of errors:
Move Thieves Guild Requirements - No Auto Quest Start Brynjolf after Even Better Quest Objectives
Move Non-Essential Children after Thieves Guild Requirements - No Auto Quest Start Brynjolf
Move Better Fast Travel - Carriages and Ships - Overhauled after Non-Essential Children
Move Traps Make Noise - More Dangerous Traps after Better Fast Travel - Carriages and Ships - Overhauled
Move Wiseman303's Trap Fixes after Traps Make Noise - More Dangerous Traps
Move When Vampires Attack after Wiseman303's Trap Fixes
Move aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Content Addon after When Vampires Attack
Move Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade after aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Content Addon
Move aMidianBorn Book of Silence after Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade
Move Better Vampires 6.6 after aMidianBorn Book of Silence
Move Nightingale Hall Restored - Karliah as a Follower after Better Vampires 6.6
Move Provincial Courier Service after Nightingale Hall Restored - Karliah as a Follower
Move The Paarthurnax Dilemma after Provincial Courier Service
Move Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul after The Paarthurnax Dilemma
Move Alternate Start - Live Another Life after Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul
Move Clothing and Clutter Fixes after Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade

Just to elaborate a little more on what @Neovalen said.

There is no need to follow those suggestions as the order offered in the guide is already taking those potential problems into consideration.

MO's suggestions are based on some code with in the program and, as with all code, it doesn't always see what humans see.

You could quite easily move just the bottom listed mod in that list to a new position and they would all go away. Or maybe two of them.

The point being, the PMOP code is still a WIP.