Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Note that we're copying the Ultimate HD Fire Patch version... Previously I had people copying that same file but in the actual Ultimate HD mod.

Sorry but english is not my primary language, so have a bit of a problem understanding what you meant exactly?

Did you mean that we use the one that is 95kb big and overwrite fxfirewithembers01_lite.nif we get with the embers mod?

Edited by minos55

hey Neovalen.  I just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed your guide since I decided to follow it a few weeks ago, and let you know how amazing it is that you keep it SO up to date.  It's crazy. I have to look at it every day!

Anyway, great work. I appreciate it.

Neo I read in this topic that your using Ugridstoload 9 do you change the uExterior Cell Buffer also? cause i read somewhere that it's supposedly not needed to change if you use higher then 5?

Actually using 5 now that we have DynDOLOD but you don't have to change that to make it work.

I see that Become a Bard has been added to Nexus. I've used this a bit with SRLE and it's quite fun. Being an itinerant bard is a nice roleplaying feature, plus it goes well with Realistic Room Rentals (in that it's possible to sleep indoors if you are poor if you perform at the inn for your room).