Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

so i see from the latest updates that Neo has finally changed to LOOT. does this mean you've worked out LOOT Meta Rules For SR:LE or is this on going?

I also see your still using BUM, i didn't think BUM worked with LOOT.

Well it isn't Neo who made those changes, not sure if there has been any communication whatsoever between him and the guy who did make them

I am sure Neo will continue to use BOSS. I undo those changes.

I didn't make the changes, plus no communication.

Thanks darkside for the undo.

i was wondering this too Neo could you not password protect the Wiki so only you and maybe anyone else you trust to make changes.

No, only the STEP namespace / staff have a locked area. Unless something has changed I don't know about.

I actually tried LOOT, it would change my load order randomly... based on who knows what... depending on what day it was. That is why I relented and followed the guide to the letter with BOSS.

And for the record, I was using the standalone LOOT, not the one built into MO.

Edited by Azum

I actually tried LOOT, it would change my load order randomly... based on who knows what... depending on what day it was. That is why I relented and followed the guide to the letter with BOSS.

And for the record, I was using the standalone LOOT, not the one built into MO.

I tried it as well and it took a lot of tes5edits to get to where it didn't CTD on strange things.

I've used LOOT on Neo's guide a few times and never had a single issue. Just have to use your brain a little and make sure you get things like global priorities right. You'll get a different load order, sure, but it's still as valid.

However it is more messing around than a simple BUM rule and then BOSS. If Neo wants to use BOSS, then fine by me. :)

Still it's a bit rich of someone to go in and change BOSS to LOOT in the guide and then not give and LOOT Metadata rules. I'd actually even call it rude.

Edited by Nozzer66

I've used LOOT on Neo's guide a few times and never had a single issue. Just have to use your brain a little and make sure you get things like global priorities right. You'll get a different load order, sure, but it's still as valid.

However it is more messing around than a simple BUM rule and then BOSS. If Neo want's to use BOSS, then fine by me. :)

Still it's a bit rich of someone to go in and change BOSS to LOOT in the guide and then not give and LOOT Metadata rules. I'd actually even call it rude.

I'd be interested to check out your notes if you still have em.