Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Its a bug of dyndolod, I just have it write to my overwrite folder. Haven't had many problems with it.

The folder in overwrite is the first world generated, just transfer the files over but dont overwrite anything. The stuff in the folder you chose is newer and is the version you want to use.

Hm alright. There was nothing to overwrite though, the StorageUtilData folder at the location I chose was empty. It was the first time I ran the script. Maybe I should mention that I picked a location on my HDD, while MO and Skyrim are installed on my SSD. Not sure if that makes any difference whatsoever.

Hm alright. There was nothing to overwrite though, the StorageUtilData folder at the location I chose was empty. It was the first time I ran the script. Maybe I should mention that I picked a location on my HDD, while MO and Skyrim are installed on my SSD. Not sure if that makes any difference whatsoever.

I had things in my overwrite folder to after running Dyndolod. I moved it to the output folder I had chosen for dyndolod and it overwrote several files. The output folder was on my SSD so that shouldn't matter. I do not use SR:LE though, which might matter. I have STEP:Extended+REGS+my packs+survival pack+other mods. Do you use other mods on top of SR:LE?

I had things in my overwrite folder to after running Dyndolod. I moved it to the output folder I had chosen for dyndolod and it overwrote several files. The output folder was on my SSD so that shouldn't matter. I do not use SR:LE though, which might matter. I have STEP:Extended+REGS+my packs+survival pack+other mods. Do you use other mods on top of SR:LE?

Ah, looks like having the output folder on a different disk shouldn't matter indeed then. My install is mainly SR:LE+REGS but I've also added many additional mods, some of which are included in your packs.

A little more info to my post above. Rebuilt Dyndolod lods. Had files in overwrite BUT no files overwrite anything from the output folder. Might have been mistaken previously when I stated that I had. This is what was in the overwrite:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/prq78qej7mx5cer/Sk%C3%A4rmklipp%202015-04-15%2023.33.45.png?dl=0

Weird.... no idea. All my json files were in the output folder.

Campfires looks good, nice that it's extendable by other modders. Won't be trying it until FF 3.0 though. FF adds too much to let it go. :)

Speaking of Dragon Age, were you still working on the Dragon Age: Origins guide Neo?  I've been burning through a few games in my steam folder while I'm waiting for updates on some Skyrim mods and was thinking about finally giving Origins a go but I wasn't sure how complete the guide was.

Thanks.

Speaking of Dragon Age, were you still working on the Dragon Age: Origins guide Neo? I've been burning through a few games in my steam folder while I'm waiting for updates on some Skyrim mods and was thinking about finally giving Origins a go but I wasn't sure how complete the guide was.

Thanks.

I kinda stopped mid way since Inquisition came out, then I wanted to finish Tomb Raider, and now I'm doing my first Witcher playthrough and playing Battlefield... last I recall the DA guide was still a good starting point tho.