Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Sorry to be a pain but if anyone could help me with the issue in my previous post I'd be very appreciative (The missing water texture on distant ice floes).

I'm guessing it's something I've failed to do when installing either the lighting, water, ice or distant terrain mods.

Narrowing it down to any of those would help a lot so I can try reinstalling them.

I'm not sure it's completely related, but If you downloaded the Optimized Vanilla Textures linked to from the SRLE guide, there's a couple of corrupted files that affect distant terrain. There's a fix listed in the posts section as well.

One of the cool features is cloning of objects. So for example I cloned stuff enchanting table and brought it to breezehome basement. You can pretty much copy any object you want and carry it with you until you find a spot for it

So far I am really pleased with the Positioner. It's great for decluttering houses. The grab items, move in the x,y,z planes and shrink or expand them works flawlessly and is very intuitive.

Next up is trying to copy an enchanting table for Breezehome (or maybe I'll just steal Farangar's outright) and getting some bathtubs for player homes - having to run from Proudspire to the basement of the Winker Skeever every morning just to get clean is tedious. I'm also wondering if I can clone the working wells (such as one in Whiterun) and drop them in place of ones that can't be activated (such as those added by ETaC or moved by JK's Skyrim...

This mod is definitely staying in my load order.

Edited by statmonster

So why did you roll back to 2.1 on Vivid Clouds and Fogs?

On a related issue what do you think of ramccoid's various effects? You use DROPS, but not RIPPLES, SPRAY, STEAM...

Someone reported an installer problem on the forum here. I'm not home to check so reverted until I can.

As far as the mods, they are on the short list for tests.

Edit: Looks like the installer problem was MO Beta issue, so will reinstate my change when I get home. On another note, I have DynDOLOD on the test bench right now. :)

How is it going Neo. I don't see, Optionals: Blocking for Dual Wield Parrying on the nexus page anymore but it is still in the guide.

Its going to be an exciting day when you add DynDOLOD to the guide. It would be really interesting to see a list of mods you are testing or might test. Is that something that could be added to the end of the guide

Excellent - that will be a big one - should get us much better LODs with all the changes as well as perhaps allow us to drop some of the LOD type mods already in SRLE, or so I would assume...

Yes, there will be (currently) 3 dropped mods assuming I did everything right. Going to test results in a few hours. Setup wasn't too bad to do, writeup will suck though.

How is it going Neo. I don't see, Optionals: Blocking for Dual Wield Parrying on the nexus page anymore but it is still in the guide.

Its going to be an exciting day when you add DynDOLOD to the guide. It would be really interesting to see a list of mods you are testing or might test. Is that something that could be added to the end of the guide

I'll check out the changes. As for the In Testing list, I could perhaps make it a forum sticky. With my limited time it might be helpful to get more inputs from adventurous types.

one other question. should I download tmteFunctions.pas from R.S 1.3 in the old files. I think I missed the note earlier when I updated and also need to install the hot fix.

something I would love to do is change the colors in the guide (but have no understanding of computer language) to your orange or whatever color it is where there are optional downloads for certain mods. It would make them stick out in the guide as extra downloads when trying to review our MO lists.

the mods list was just a suggestion. I'm pretty sure your guide has a little following and for those of us that don't know you personally on here would probably love to hear your future thoughts on the guide but understand if that's something you don't want to put time into

one other question. should I download tmteFunctions.pas from R.S 1.3 in the old files. I think I missed the note earlier when I updated and also need to install the hot fix.

something I would love to do is change the colors in the guide (but have no understanding of computer language) to your orange or whatever color it is where there are optional downloads for certain mods. It would make them stick out in the guide as extra downloads when trying to review our MO lists.

the mods list was just a suggestion. I'm pretty sure your guide has a little following and for those of us that don't know you personally on here would probably love to hear your future thoughts on the guide but understand if that's something you don't want to put time into

mteFunctions.pas should be from the Merge Script in the tools section. The one in Real Shelter is out of date. The hot fix is to make it work properly with the updated mteFunctions.

I'm not sure what you meant by tools section but am going to see if I can figure it out.

On the ICH update you changed legendary to none. Im having a hard time locating where that is in the guide. I'm reading from the history part of your WIKI

Tools is near the top of the guide.

As for ICH to none that was inside the WAF installer iirc.

Razorsedge877, on 12 Apr 2015 - 9:32 PM, said:snapback.png

How is it going Neo. I don't see, Optionals: Blocking for Dual Wield Parrying on the nexus page anymore but it is still in the guide.

Its going to be an exciting day when you add DynDOLOD to the guide. It would be really interesting to see a list of mods you are testing or might test. Is that something that could be added to the end of the guide

(...) I'll check out the changes. 

Hi Neo

Blocking was removed, because it has its own page now

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64510

Razorsedge877, on 12 Apr 2015 - 9:32 PM, said:snapback.png

Hi Neo

Blocking was removed, because it has its own page now

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64510

Yep, got it installed and checking it all the new stuff out now. So far, I like it a lot. :) I have a family BBQ to go to in a short bit, I will likely make my recommendation / add it to the guide tonight. DynDOLOD might also make its appearance.