wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

I find If you don't craft bullets then it's like playing a "knife fight in an dark ally" hard and annoying(maybe the wrong word) perhaps a more tactical approach with little ammo.

if you craft bullets then tough till you het a nice weapon then more about not getting overrun or plastered with an explosive.

Edited by Gernash

Yea, so I added an ADDON Already.... :innocent: (Say that 10 times quickly)

These textures are so nice.

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Gernash/Plugin_Armor#ADDON:_FO4_War_Tags_for_ZephyrWarrior.27s_F4_Power_Armor_Overhaul_I

I've added them to the Raider level lists. If you think I should inject them somewhere else please post your idea...

Edited by Gernash

oh  dude niiice!!! hey, any chance you could look into fusion city? I know you are avoiding those as they can be problematic but that one looks amazing. I rarely suggest but I have played this one a bit and it is pretty damn good.

where should we place the esp's for the PA  tags in the load order? also where to place the backpack esp's and the k9 harness in load order

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5

Yea, I'm sorry but I Don't want to rock any boats.

I also have not asked if that sort of mod is O.K. from anyone on these forums. I'm just making an assumption.

So in regards to your comment please knock it down a notch in open forums.

Thanks

understood dude, my apologies. I am and have always been  staunchly opposed to censorship. However I will keep the comments to a more mild content from now on.  I blame it on the Marine Corps lol, six years of extremely crass discourse and it becomes a hard habit to break

doing a fresh install of your guide because I have so many old and obsolete esp;s from the evolution of your guide lol. figured I was better off with a clean slate.

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5

Great.. I started this install a few days ago and now in the middle of it it's being updated so I can't complete my current install :)  

Damnit.. great that the guide is alive, I just started at a wrong time :S

When do you expect it to be 2.0-done? and playable?

Thanks in advance.

Sounds great :) Keep up the good work.

Btw.. I've got prior experience w. following both SRLE, Fear and Loathing in New Vegas and the FO3 install, and I'm great at spotting "errors". If you'd like I don't mind documenting them as I go - just beware that I can have tendencies to point out the smallest things, if I think something is ambiguous.

I think at one point kelmych was a bit tired of me :/

Edited by JUNKdeLUXE

HAHA, I cant fix what I don't know is broke.... go hard I'm Aussie and capable of telling you to settle down  :cool:

The patches were getting out of control so I had to bring Order, hence the Ver 2.0.

Now there seems to be so many edits that I'm beginning to message the mod author of the mods I've had to "alter" in-case there is an issue with what I have done. Hopefully I'll be able to merge some of the patches to make thing cleaner and simpler But that's most-likely wishful thinking.

I'm hoping to add them to the credits section so ISSUES with peoples sense of right and wrong are headed off at the pass....

At the moment that section is coverd in dust and neglect.

Edited by Gernash
  • +1 1