wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Anyone having issues getting Achievements mod to work, both through MO (causes MO to freeze) and manually?

I had issues with it as well. MO froze, and I found out it had installed a 0 sized file, which obviously didn't work. In the end I just extracted the achievements.dll to the correct folder under Mod Organizer.

You may want to take a look at Fallout 4 Loot Overhaul. It makes the game start with very little loot and removes the 10mm pistol from the vault and Sanctuary which forces you to focus on pipe weapons early on. I don't know how it works with your recent weapons addition though. There may be conliicts with uncapped settlement Surplus as this one does the opposit of that one.

Yep "ridiculous", the War of the Commonwealth is quite insane (Oh So Fun).

What I'll do is post a complete install excluding WOTC and make a Plugin for that once you have "Completed" the non DLC game.

I'd say it's a level 40 "Difficulty booster Pack".

The Survival mode version will be excluding it.

@GSDFan

I've been scanning through loot overhauls and the like, Also playing with weapon leveled lists.

I Completed the Combined Patches last night and merged Synth Overhaul. Just want to Fix up the interface now.

Want invisible interface with Minimal info that "Pop's up" with info When it's relevant.

Oh one more thing. So anyone else notice that the houses that are supposed to be white in, say, Concord, are actually purplish looking with both Langley's and FlaconOil's mods? I thiiink it has something to do with Langley's meshes and Flacon's textures that overwrite Langley's textures for those building types...