wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

TAKE 2

MODWiki-WorldspaceV4.3-Patch Uploaded

Removed LI

Included Gunners Overhaul- there are no instructions you are not "ment" to have it yet as this will be included in the new core that's on hold while I'm trying tidy up all the worldspace issues- I've added 2 gunner patches 1 for core and one for ModernWeapons+PA use just one of the Gunner patches. 

includes

-14,17 16,11 12,0 0,2 12,-1 6,-4 4,-14 -9,9 -4,-8 -7,-1

This should be all the SWR Zones

Starting 3DNPC

NOTE: THIS IS FOR BTI 8.9.3!!!

TAKE 2

MODWiki-WorldspaceV4.4-Patch Uploaded

Removed LI

Included Gunners Overhaul- there are no instructions you are not "ment" to have it yet as this will be included in the new core that's on hold while I'm trying tidy up all the worldspace issues- I've added 2 gunner patches 1 for core and one for ModernWeapons+PA use just one of the Gunner patches. 

includes

-14,17 16,11 12,0 0,2 12,-1 6,-4 4,-14 -9,9 -4,-8 -7,-1

This should be all the SWR Zones

Starting 3DNPC - 70% complete

Tidied other Worldspace mods Navmeshes added some DLC updates.

NOTE: THIS IS FOR BTI 8.9.3!!!

Sigh I failed to include the gunner patches with 4.4 there will be a 4.4a in a sec

4.4a up

Edited by Gernash

I'm having a problem, probably with MO2. I've been planning to switch to WB or NMM because of the instabilities of MO2. It has worked though with an occasional CTD, until now. Whenever i try to launch F4SE through MO2 F4SE crashes with a component failed error message. Launching F4SE outside MO2 works. Any ideas?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\Fallout4

delete all start FO4 Launcher

exit

make DLCList.txt read only in C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\Fallout4

start f4se should run normally.

(you will find not all the mods are appearing in the modlist in the mainmenu)

Can you explain the Stutter a bit better (and where it's occoring)? 

you can try https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Gernash/test#The_Next_step

Texture/Decals TAB

(This is just to increase the load buffer for textures and helps with texture pop and load stutter)

It's more a freeze than a stutter

It looks a lot like what you described before, "FO4 will go into Failsafe mode when entering that zone and start rendering every object one at a time(...)"

I did a small video (sorry for watermark, had to find quick way to recompress as original video was around 400M)

It captured on of the worst case

Fallout4_Lockup-Freeze.mkv

There is some stuttering in the begining, then near bridge a freeze followed by biggest one I have ever experienced

Apart from those game run between 46 to 58fps (capped in enblocal at that value)

Hey, Gernash, so IDK if you're aware yet, but it appears that the ZWPAO - Mega Patch has been removed from the site. Also, the ZWPAO - Nuka World patch says that it is obsolete, but I don't see any indication on ZW's page that NW support has been added/fixed, and there's no patch for it on his page. So not sure what to do here. I tried to message the author of the Mega Patch, but was told that he "is unable to receive personal messages" not sure what that means. I'd assume if he were banned all of his mods would be hidden as well, and they're not. So I'm lost on where to go from here. Any suggestions? Thanks.