wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Version 3: This is a test patch Read Forums Includes all SWR/3DNPC Zones

Confusion ensues.  I thought you were pulling 3DNPC from your recommendations.  I've started my current game without it, as well as your core patch, in the expectation that 3DNPC will not be compatible with the "new way".  Have you found a way to make it work?

4) added This map will be overwritten but any other maps you install

What I meant was that, if your intention is that you want to use Immersive Maps, Immersive Maps needs to be installed after the Pip boy texture mod or you could just skip the map in the fomod of the Pipboy texture mod. Not a big deal, just for the sake of clarity and if someone less experienced modder tries to figure out why Immersive Maps doesn't work.

:( woke up hoping on feedback on the patch.....

@c0c0c0

Soo many Q&A yesterday... did not want to remake main patch was close to breakthrough at that point with worldspace, nutted out the last few issues then smashed out the patch 16hr later I presented 

WONDER GLUE!!

I thought happiness and smiling drunk garden gnomes would be everywhere......

Oh well......

Edited by Gernash

Version 3: This is a test patch Read Forums Includes all SWR/3DNPC Zones

Confusion ensues.  I thought you were pulling 3DNPC from your recommendations.  I've started my current game without it, as well as your core patch, in the expectation that 3DNPC will not be compatible with the "new way".  Have you found a way to make it work?

I perused several different types of patches to make these type of mods to work together since Janurary. (Yes I've been /crying since then) it is not a simple thing to combine these type of mods and have a smooth/error free game and still have it compatible with additional mods that I have no control over.

In the end I've embraced the following tools

• Sledge hammer
  • Plaster
  • Paint
  • The Dark Side

they appear to have resolved the issues.(not sure as no reports as yet........)

The only future issues with 3DNPC will be when I do an overhaul of Diamond City and the navmesh/Pathing issues in there.

So I left it in so it can be my new nightmare/Learning experience.

Edited by Gernash

What I meant was that, if your intention is that you want to use Immersive Maps, Immersive Maps needs to be installed after the Pip boy texture mod or you could just skip the map in the fomod of the Pipboy texture mod. Not a big deal, just for the sake of clarity and if someone less experienced modder tries to figure out why Immersive Maps doesn't work.

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Gernash/MODWiki#Fallout_Texture_Overhaul_PipBoy_.28Pip-Boy.29_UHD_4K

Fixed

woke up hoping on feedback on the patch.....

Well, now that I know which way you're going to jump, I'm adding it to the load.  It's certainly gonna have to be better than running without any of the patches at all, which is what I've been doing the past two days.

Fixed even bettera

It was already unplayable.  This way had the added benefit of me at least knowing why.

What the? what part of the wiki made the game unplayable? are you talking about the world space stuff or in general?

I've not had anyone saying it's unplayable till now please explain!!!!

(I do use the loadout for my own game play and it's functional)

So far the game is running smoothly but I haven't gotten out of Sanctuary yet. Does anyone know how to put a FPS counter up so I can keep an eye on it?

I'm not using the worldspace patch or I'd be giving comments. On the other hand, I suppose I could duplicate my profile, add SR and LI and head straight for Concord to test it. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow. :)

Where exactly should I test?

Edited by rayhne

The worldspace patch? all of concord is "patched" it's the simplest just play through or run around check out all the open building interiors.

Should be a wonderland of stuff it you have not used any of these mods before