wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

what part of the wiki made the game unplayable? are you talking about the world space stuff or in general?

TBH, I don't know for sure that this guide was responsible for any "unplayability".  And that was your term - I was just saying that the stability issues I had playing without patches was just about the same as when I had the various issues I posted up a couple days ago that you felt were related to Worldspace conflict and my penchant for indiscriminate scrapping.  In any case, I had a few mods installed that were not on your list, so any of them could have been (and could still be) the source of my various issues.  I just started with the modwiki.

In any case, I have some feedback on the latest worldspace patch (3.5).  I ran into culling issues in Concord at the 2d building on the right when you enter Concord coming from Red Rocket.  The one with a couple Radroaches in it.  That seems new as it wasn't there in a couple previous run-thrus.  Culling issues I had on the other side in town in previous runs was now all good.

I also got a couple transition CTDs entering Concord from internal cells, although I know you said that was still going to happen occasionally, so it;s probably not a real issue.  I also still got frozen for a couple seconds every time I get near Concord.  Framerates are in the 60s.

Have you disabled the old worldspace+navmesh patch and only running the V3?

Transitional CDT shouldn't occor I've welded the instance doors to the new meshes so makes me think you have old patches active. 

I ran into culling issues in Concord at the 2d building on the right when you enter Concord coming from Red Rocket

-​that's redrocket cave entrance zone, you have a mod touching that?

I also still got frozen for a couple seconds every time I get near Concord.

hmmmm ahhh 

you using fPlayerDisableSprintingLoadingCellDistance=0 if so change to

fPlayerDisableSprintingLoadingCellDistance=4096

Have you disabled the old worldspace+navmesh patch and only running the V3? Transitional CDT shouldn't occor I've welded the instance doors to the new meshes so makes me think you have old patches active. \

My last three esps are:
MODWiki - Core - Patch.esp
MODWIKI OCD.esp (you made that one custom for me)
MODWiiki-WorldspaceV3-Patch (from v3.5)

Those are my only MODWiki patches. Nothing after them.  Spring Cleaning is up at position 50. 

you using fPlayerDisableSprintingLoadingCellDistance=0 if so change to
fPlayerDisableSprintingLoadingCellDistance=4096

I'm already running with the latter.

that's redrocket cave entrance zone, you have a mod touching that?

None that I am aware of.

Not a catastrophe, in any case, so don't worry about it too much.

I give feedback as soon as i reach Concorde. I'm playing a survival game, takes a little time to get there.

I had one issue previously with missing walls around the entrance to Diamond City. I did not investigate it but the walls are there now.

Another issue I've had is stuck effects from grenades. If i died during an explosion the explosion effect would survive a game reload and stay frozen floating in the middle of the room. An exit to the main menu and load game from there removed the effects. Not sure if this issue is fixed for me.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

stuck effects from grenades: Not seen that 

missing walls around the entrance to Diamond City: aware of that not an issue with new patch V3

Only Current issue I'm aware of is SUPER-DUPER Mart area with Black Stone textures and  Subway station area. I may remove Lexington interiors entirely as it causes a lot of un-resolvable issues with my patching system. 

My friends have all been hassling me to play GR:W with them this weekend so haven't had much time for FO4 :) I have a dude parked at Lexington at the moment so I can make a run around that whole NW corner square and see how things play hopefully later today.

Whoops there!  I misinterpreted your point and updated right after I saw your post, 

That's going to be a problem for anyone just starting, or anyone who is more on top of updates than me.  The older one isn't even available on the site.  Luckily, I had a backup and I've reverted to it.

mmm I agree And there are a lot of changes in the new version,

There is virtually no way to stay ahead of stuff like this.  Between sleep and your day job, I have no idea how you manage to be as responsive as you already are.  Thanks for trying, anyway!