wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Looks like I'm getting Over enthusiastic in culling mods/patches I think I'll be calling this update 2.3.0 in the end as there are a LOT of changes happening (more than I intended) 

Not my fault!!! you all keep asking for stuff and asking why,  for you got that esp and stuff  :innocent:

down to 208 eps hmm I wonder if I can get to 200.......

Hmmm, I though I was being helpful posting that stuff.

As it's only served to confuse people I'll no longer post info just Patch version upload information

Don't get me wrong Gernash it is very helpful, and I've still used it to help get my load order right. A couple of times when following it, it's made me realise that I misread something in the guide and maybe I forgot to hide a file or I installed something wrong, and I was just worried that maybe this was the case here. But after going over it and reinstalling the mods in question to try and work it out I didn't get anywhere, so I figured it was *probably* just the case that this was where you were mid-way through and testing stuff so I thought I'd ask!

I wouldn't sweat it too much, I think the people who are here in the thread and getting involved can probably handle this sort of confusion, it's not like you're posting this to the wiki page is it :)

Quick catch:

Aditional Information : Hide : Raider Overhaul - AE Patch-Restored Content.esp

Can't do this - Better Settler's Clothing patch has this file as a master.

Also may be worth mentioning that Plenty'O'Exploration seems to have changed the name of it's .esp. It's easy enough to rename but MO will complain if you don't.

Edited by Kal

Not in my version.....this is in progress still

RElax :)

I did upload a newer version to the nexus

I'm using the 2.2.1.1 version you uploaded earlier, it definitely still has that Raider Overhaul file as a master currently. You got another new one in the works?

PS Do you ever sleep? lol

Quick question...has anyone come up with a workaround (other than installing NMM) to install the full Ojo Bueno texture pack? Far as I can tell the full pack comes in some sort of NMM specific installer that my MO isn't even registering. It won't even comletely download it. It stops at 99%. Downloading it manually and trying to point MO to it throws an error. I know I can go to each individual texture page and download them, but I want the "Murica Expresso" machine, and it only comes in the full pack. Is there a fix for this, or am I beat?

So far I've tried with the Ultra, and Extreme versions, and I get this at the end of the download...

05:14:34 [W] Error downloading https://filedelivery.nexusmods.com/1151/OJO BUENO TEXTURE PACK - EXTREME 1.2-19630-1-2.fomod?fid=80815&ttl=1489852640&ri=8192&rs=8192&setec=6c0ce1e55a896052b90d387c2053ee5c - server r...
05:14:34 [D] Download failed: Error downloading https://filedelivery.nexusmods.com/1151/OJO BUENO TEXTURE PACK - EXTREME 1.2-19630-1-2.fomod?fid=80815&ttl=1489852640&ri=8192&rs=8192&setec=6c0ce1e55a896052b90d387c20...
 [D]

Sorry, that's just "copy to log" from the bottom screen of MO. I'm not sure where to find a full log at for that?

Dang Exactly what I feared...  ::O: 

(Drama Music...)
Clothing patch rely on the mods esps...
In order to keep mods counter low, I have merged all my armor and clothes mods into 2 patches: Armor Mods Merged & Clothes Mods Merged (I'm genius master namer I know  ::P: )

Is there a way that I could modify the MODWiki-BettersettlersClothing-Patch.esp to look into thoses mods instead ?

So far I've tried with the Ultra, and Extreme versions, and I get this at the end of the download...

05:14:34 [W] Error downloading https://filedelivery.nexusmods.com/1151/OJO BUENO TEXTURE PACK - EXTREME 1.2-19630-1-2.fomod?fid=80815&ttl=1489852640&ri=8192&rs=8192&setec=6c0ce1e55a896052b90d387c2053ee5c - server r...

05:14:34 [D] Download failed: Error downloading https://filedelivery.nexusmods.com/1151/OJO BUENO TEXTURE PACK - EXTREME 1.2-19630-1-2.fomod?fid=80815&ttl=1489852640&ri=8192&rs=8192&setec=6c0ce1e55a896052b90d387c20...

[D]

Sorry, that's just "copy to log" from the bottom screen of MO. I'm not sure where to find a full log at for that?

Yeah, I'm getting this with every version.