wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Lexington Interiors :I've come to the sad conclusion that I will be removing this from the modlist as some of the alterations in this mod cause issues with my patch and are unresolvable (I don't think it's because of my limited knowledge just how some edits have been done.) I will keep an eye on it in case it changes.

Honestly I'll be quite glad to see the back of Lexington Interiors. It's very cool, don't get me wrong, but I find the interiors are way too cramped (especially if you have a companion, even just Dogmeat) and it's way, way, way OP. You get enough materials to last you another 30 levels and what, like half a dozen additional stat points from the "I'm S.P.E.C.I.A.L." books? I know I could just not pick it all up, but then why bother keeping the mod?

If it wasn't a master on some of the existing MODWiki patches I'd have got rid of it already to be honest.

Had a good run around the NW quadrant of the map from the Vault in the NW to Lexington in the SE going in and out of random doors all over and haven't had a CTD yet so its looking good to me so far!

Honestly I'll be quite glad to see the back of Lexington Interiors. It's very cool, don't get me wrong, but I find the interiors are way too cramped (especially if you have a companion, even just Dogmeat) and it's way, way, way OP.

Is that the one that put stacks of mats + gold and aluminum bars in a Nuka-Cola bottler?  Where the protectrons running the place killed most of the ghouls for me?  Yeah, that's a little OP.

I'm Working on Worldspace V4 but there is a new building type in there that is resisting me.

I've sent a message to Chucksteel to re-host 8.9.2

I'll leave the V3 patch as is for BTI 8.9.2 and see is I can work out a path of resolution for 8.9.3 over the next few days.

Yes the {+} is because it it has 4-5 mods the writing is tiny. I left the Legendary component info though. if you want the Whole naming again you can look at the Weapon INNR and drag the info accross (DO NOT ALTER the TOP Section)

Thanks for the report KAL & Rayhne 

I've spent a few more hrs running around and it seems fine. I'll Stare at the new BTI and see if I can work out what's going on.

This will be the Compromise patching system I'll use for worldspace from now on. I might add som occlusion boxes/planes to make the FPS a bit better in Busy zones. and I noticed the lighting effects in a couple of altered zones to not behave correctly i.e. as you turn around the light source flickers or god rays turn on/off instantly there might have to be some slight massageing with that

Edited by Gernash

Yes the {+} is because it it has 4-5 mods the writing is tiny. I left the Legendary component info though. if you want the Whole naming again you can look at the Weapon INNR and drag the info accross (DO NOT ALTER the TOP Section)

It's not a problem. Just worried that I may have messed something up and just wanted to make sure it was normal.

I'm Working on Worldspace V4 but there is a new building type in there that is resisting me.

I've sent a message to Chucksteel to re-host 8.9.2

I'll leave the V3 patch as is for BTI 8.9.2 and see is I can work out a path of resolution for 8.9.3 over the next few days.

I've spent more time with this "issue". Chucksteel has said it's a WIP that is attached to compatibility flag for another mod. In the interest of moving on and getting the V4 completed, I'll compromise and leave Cells that resist massaging in the Mods Authors Default state.

In this case Concord will have 4 cells that that have momentary load stutter. When this anomalous building is completed in a future version of BTI I'll revisit the problem

(NOTE:It's not a real problem, its just "I" do not want load stutter or loading wheels.)

Trying to fix some load freeze spikes (probably a mod that I added on top of  modwiki), I went back to check on the modlist
It seems you have scratched Water Enhanced - 2k for Waterworld, but when I look at the postinstallation section, I can't find the following esp

• Waterworld.esp
  • WET.esp

Puddle Fix and Charles are there , but not the one above
is this normal ?

Also if some has an idea to track what make my game stalls/hiccups (ie going on Sacntuary Bridge going from Red Rocket Station), I'll gladly take it

If you open your modlist in FO4Edit and expand them all 1 at a time check if they have a WORLDSPACE section if so expand that and see if it's being overwritten by the modwiki V3 if not it should contain all the XPRI/XCRI if its missing all that info then FO4 will go into Failsafe mode when entering that zone and start rendering every object one at a time (sprint bug/lowered FPS/Micro stutter)

If I find a mod with issue, can I fix it by adding the missing infos or would it be the time for that mod to go away ?

I only use the puddlefix from waterworld 

Due to myself looking for what was causing a distance lod issues with water I've disabled WET and that is wht it does not appear on the load order

Place WET above NARC

Micro load stutter: are you using Scrap mod? if so and your using worldspace mods place World space V3 at the very bottom after Scrap mods and see if that resolves it.

I'm sorry to be a pain, and I know I've asked this before, but on the General Clothes Add-on (Better Settler) plugin page, it says "Notice:You need to install BetterSettlersCommunityClothingPack v 1.1b from Better Settlers"

So... DO we need this esp? Or do we NOT need this esp? It appears to contain dependencies on multiple masters that we're instructed to hide elsewhere in the instructions.