wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

So we need Gunner overhaul ford WorldPatch v4 (it was on my list to install soon list, so excellent)
Is MODWiki - CORE - Patch.esp being replaced by MODWiki-CORE Gunner-Patch.esp ?
Or does the later replace it ?

Also, I'm not using ModernWeapons

Since PA and MW are merged now, can I still use MODWiki -Power Armor-Patch.esp or will there be some draw back ?

Edited by GabaZieute

I don't see an "edit" button for my previous comment. Do you have a new version of the Mod Wiki up somewhere that I'm not finding? I notice a few comments up that you mentioned adding Gunners Overhaul, but I don't see it anywhere in the wiki. Or is that one just not out yet?

It's out.  It's v4.4 of the Worldspace patch at the bottom of his files page.  Mentioned this thread.  Kinda low-key since its still in testing.

So we need Gunner to use the worldspace patch?

The "v4.4" version of the patch, yes.  And Lexington Interiors is no longer being patched in that version.

C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\Fallout4

delete all start FO4 Launcher

exit

make DLCList.txt read only in C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\Fallout4

start f4se should run normally.

(you will find not all the mods are appearing in the modlist in the mainmenu)

IT's a bit hit and miss most computer function normally others just don't like MO2 there are a few checks I can go through with you when your at your pc if you like.

Thanks, I'll let you know if I need more help, very kind of you. It didn't help to recreate the files in appdata/local/fallout4. I realised that the game actually starts, even if f4se throws an error. I don't know if the script extender actually works. I'm still thinking of switching mod manager, probably to WB which i have used in the past. I'm worried that  a windows update will break MO2 completely and I'm thinking I might as well make the switch before it breaks. Or hope it works until the new NMM comes out.

@GabaZieute

Gunnners Overhaul will be included in the Wiki in the next CORE Patch version. Sorry I accidentally included it in this version of the Worldspace V4 

Your are correct the patches have been removed I assume ZephyrWarrior has started remaking/adding to his mod. (when I spoke to him last year he was going to do some work on it.)

The mega patch is for 1 extra skin and Nuka cola skin I'll Have a look and remake a new patch or remove a section from the wiki. (I'll have this done in the next 24hrs)

@rayhne

Yes it's the Initially friendly version is the one I've been testing.

I'm having issues with Concord in the worldspace. Stuff/world flikcering in and out. Attaching an archive with screenshots and all other info you might need. This is to help you, I'm not requesting support :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ga6p3cue04uukc3/Bug_report.7z?dl=0

This object flickering is what the world space patch is about, it has to do with the Navmesh and how FO4 renders VIS

Are you using the worldspace patch V3 ot V4 (this supersedes the old Navmesh and Worldspace patch)? IF you are and you are still getting this then bUseCombinedObjects=0 is not happening for you.

Have you checked the modlist in the FO4 Mainmenu to see if all your mods are loading?

IF you are not loading the WorldSpace patch then you will need 

I know you said you did not want support but in the first pic is Building 01 from BTI and that should work as intended if not there is an issue with ini/patches

@GabaZieute

Nice Vid!!

Yep this is the "Bug/issue"  that I'm QQing about. I'll run around that section and get back to you in a sec 

I'll check it tomorrow when I wake up. I'm using your latest worldspace patch, 4.4a.

It's not that I don't want support, I meant I'm not expecting it :) i don't have that much time to put in investigating the things that don't work in the game so i do not expect you to do that either. I'll let you know tomorrow when checked everything. My ini:s are included in the zip.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

@GabaZieute

180Mb vid Of zone in question (sorry low audio Will sort it out) Do I need to make a YouTube channel....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/319udhskah9eqzs/Fallout%204%2003.17.2017%20-%2009.37.34.01.mp4?dl=0

seems ok so.... I've writy up some info in a while

(I'm going onsite for a few hrs will post when I get back)

Edited by Gernash

the only new ones are the settlers and Gunners as long as the wiki patches are at the bottom all good

WorkshopRearranged

MODWiki-CORE-Patch

Other wiki patches.........

Scrap patch (putting scrap patch may stop you from scrapping some objects but less CTD)

MODWIKI-Worldspace V(x)-Patch

Looks like a whole heap of mods have been updated(And some removed).

What I'll do is an update of the latest mods and Build a new MODWiki-CORE-Patch and release it over the weekend.

I'll add the new load order at the bottom of the wiki when it's released.

Sorry for all the Farting around I needed to get the Patching stable for worldspace as it's a MAJOR issue IMO.

WIKI-CORE and load order is up next.

Edited by Gernash

@GabaZieute

Fallout4.ini

[General]
iNumHWThreads=4 <====the number of threads your processor has NOT Hyperthreading
bForceUpdateDiffuseOnly=0
iTextureDegradeDistance0=1600
iTextureDegradeDistance1=3000
iTextureUpgradeDistance0=1200
iTextureUpgradeDistance1=2400

Fallout4Custom.ini
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal= 

[General]
uExterior Cell Buffer=47 <====Default
uGridsToLoad=5  <====Default
iNumHWThreads=4 <====the number of threads your processor has NOT Hyperthreading
bForceUpdateDiffuseOnly=0
iTextureDegradeDistance0=1600
iTextureDegradeDistance1=3000
iTextureUpgradeDistance0=1200
iTextureUpgradeDistance1=2400
bUseCombinedObjects=0 <====This is what it's meant to be

I'll check it tomorrow when I wake up. I'm using your latest worldspace patch, 4.4a.

It's not that I don't want support, I meant I'm not expecting it :) i don't have that much time to put in investigating the things that don't work in the game so i do not expect you to do that either. I'll let you know tomorrow when checked everything. My ini:s are included in the zip.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ZZZZZZZ see what happend when doing stuff when tyred......(so you were not kookoo)

I build the PAtch without bUseCombinedObjects=0

if you use bUseCombinedObjects=1 it will all work sigh.....

not sure what to do at this point I'll have a dream for a bit over it.

TAKE 3

MODWiki-WorldspaceV4.5-Patch Uploaded

Removed LI

Included Gunners Overhaul- there are no instructions you are not "ment" to have it yet as this will be included in the new core that's on hold while I'm trying tidy up all the worldspace issues- I've added 2 gunner patches 1 for core and one for ModernWeapons+PA use just one of the Gunner patches. 

includes

-14,17 16,11 12,0 0,2 12,-1 6,-4 4,-14 -9,9 -4,-8 -7,-1

This should be all the SWR Zones

Starting 3DNPC - 70% complete

Tidied other Worldspace mods Navmeshes added some DLC updates.

NOTE: THIS IS FOR BTI 8.9.3!!!

ATTENTION: As dreadflopp pointed out I'm a miserable excuse for a tester I compiled the patches without bUseCombinedObjects=0 an it the reason people were getting the odd "Occlusion" with BTI ARRRGGGGG!!!

I've add UVD data so that should resolve the problem.

FILE Size: Looks like tha patch will be large but not monstrous.

There may be issues at the edges of this patch I did not align the mesh to the previs and I did not check the result other than concord so if it's all buggy on the other edges (world disappearing) then WOOT!!!!

What's happening

1. Thanks for making my weekend all about patching
  2. Downloading all latest mod updates
  3. Patching Modwiki patches to latest Build and load order update
  4. Redo Worldspace with latest UVD data from mods.

Sooo sleep will be an optional component apparently.

Thanks for your help I'll update my inis and test.

I'll add back the bUseCombinedObjects=0 and test again.

(if it fixes it, I will keep it even if it destroy the occlusion culling from Railroad Headquarters Expanded 
After that, I cannot fix it, well I'll have to live with it and thank Bethesda for their awesome Creation-Bryo-Merse Engine  :ermm: 

As you enjoy patching so much  ::P: , may I ask a separate PA and MW patch, to keep modwiki modular ?

Edited by GabaZieute