wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

What should look like in the Workshop Rearranged MOD Folder After extracting but before hiding

Contents.jpg

What should look like in the Workshop Rearranged MOD Folder After hiding

hide_after.jpg

How to hide a file and keep it

hide.jpg

You know I managed to completely miss that instruction on the guide.  This is what I get for being drugged up on lemsip with a chest infection when doing it.  I've not done that before though I'll have to figure it out tonight (finally back to work today).

Also since the game was patched last night I installed all the various mods we were talking about for world expansion and checked them out in FO4Edit filtering for errors.

The guide on Subway runner said to put them in this order:

Plenty 'o; exploration

Subway Runner

Beantown interior Project

Stumble Upon Interiors

Believable Drumlin diner

then they apparently load correctly.   I checked them in FO4Edit and to be honest the main inconsistency int eh worldspaces was actually the water for vivid waters.  There were a few skeletons changed by Workshop rearranged as well which seemed a bit weird?

I've not yet launched it and had a look around.  I've also installed all the survival mods I was talking about and will see how well they play tonight.

Yea I'm avoiding world space mods as that's a whole new can of worms....

The how to pics are just additional not in guide as I thought "everyone knows that...."

Nope never done it.  old MO did it for you.  I should be able to figure it out though once I get intot he GECK.  Just will have to play with that tonight.

Although I didn't realise that MO2 wasn't unpacking the BA files until now (as I say used to MO1 doing it for you so everything was loose).  Does that mean beantown and that won't use the updated HD textures since they are self contained so they probably need unpacking as well?

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Gernash/Plugin_Weapons#WeaponSmith_Extended_Addon_for_Weapon_Plugin_Pack_II

soo here is the addon for weaponsmith extended.

I have not done more than balancing the vanilla weapons so when you upgrade them with level 4 they have the same feel as the most of the extra weapons.

Out of the box the "new" weapons are level 40ish in feel.

With both the scope addons and the explosives overhaul and the balistic damage twiggle it's um ... hectic...

Please report any invisible weapons (in your hands not preview) and state if you have them in BA2 or loose format. Thanks

If this feels OK in game I can continue with it, But it's not vanilla friendly.....

• +1 1