wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

yeah I have always been an avid MO user and have gotten into so many stupid ass arguments over which is better, NMM or MO. Stupid as **** in retrospect. The only thing we are missing is wrye bash for the bashed patch and proper level lists. Tried making a level list patch with fo4edit and ****...dont have the time to dig deep right now as life is being life. 

quick question, in your step under adding all the nexus categories "STEP 1

Go to Settings--->General--->Configure Mod Catagories Right click on the popup box choose add then save." what does this mean? when I click on config mod categories it pulls up a listed table. where exactly am I right clicking to add and then save?

right click anywhere on that box that pops up called categories.

you will see a box appear with add and remove

choose add

once that is done click save.

This is so it makes the file and link so you can overwrite the file.

Note: I have not Updated the dividers download I'll do it now.

So i am curious if you have looked into and type of scrapping mod, One thing i hated was you go on a Spring Clean and all the sudden this large object is in your way and you cannot remove it... For one Sanctuary your home in the Prologue if you want to Rebuild well you can cause the big ruined clump haha but i have tried Spring Cleaning but it's outdated from what i see and Author seems to be inactive, Trying Scrap Everything at the moment but meh had a CTD haha so was wondering what you may suggest if you have looked around that department.

What exactly are you trying to scrap?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5320/? is the main one I think these days

BUT

if you have a build recipe for a scrap object then you get cdt.....

this adds alot of normal objects

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4814/?

Workshop re-aranged scraps some objects too

so if I Know what you are trying to scrap I'll tell you if you"can"

Yeah that is the one i am using the "Scrap Everything" I mean it does say to Save before Scrapping and most do say to expect a CTD or so hmm and nah was annoying you want to clear Red Rocket out for example and start fresh and it's like the 2 Tables by the Door with the Fridge can't be removed or the Counter can't be removed, Then a Poster can not be removed or so and to top it off the rubble in which you think "WHERE IS THAT BROOM!" lol

crazy earls is to get more resources from scrap and I believe it adds irems to scrap list.

Scrap everything has More in it's scrap list that do the same job but differently, I'd say they don't play well together. But I have not looked

Preset Dividers for Gernash's MODWiki CORE updated