SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I've just seen that Snowfall is already under the optionals for WLSO on the integration page. You may want to think about adding Frostfall/survival mods as optionals as well. I mean the new versions of Campfire and Frostfall have already patches on Requiem patch central and Frostfall does register the new snowy weathers of Snowfall flawlessly without any additional patches.

I'd second this, except I'd suggest that ONLY Frostfall+Campfire is used. iNeed and other eating stuff is already well simulated by Requiem itself, since you have to eat or you will die in your next battle due to stamina reduction while travelling.

It's less annoying than iNeed's arbitrary timed hunger/thirst.

As for Bathing in Skyrim, it was more an annoyance than anything meaningful. True Nords don't bathe.

Has it been tested to install the apachii hair versions of inhabitants of skyrim instead of just the face tweaks versions? For those of us that want to keep the same sort of look we got from the old srle optional npc retex section?

Problem with Apachii is that it adds 3x masters that can't be merged. :\

Very nice guide. It is laid out very well and looks very clean and uncluttered. I have also just realized something. Now that there is no more CR, Any mods that get removed from the Nexus don't necessarily need to be removed from the guide because of the patches.

thenewkid, on 18 Oct 2016 - 5:54 PM, said:snapback.png

I've just seen that Snowfall is already under the optionals for WLSO on the integration page. You may want to think about adding Frostfall/survival mods as optionals as well. I mean the new versions of Campfire and Frostfall have already patches on Requiem patch central and Frostfall does register the new snowy weathers of Snowfall flawlessly without any additional patches.

I'd second this, except I'd suggest that ONLY Frostfall+Campfire is used. iNeed and other eating stuff is already well simulated by Requiem itself, since you have to eat or you will die in your next battle due to stamina reduction while travelling.

It's less annoying than iNeed's arbitrary timed hunger/thirst.

As for Bathing in Skyrim, it was more an annoyance than anything meaningful. True Nords don't bathe.

I third this. I havent tried the ENB yet but think if you add it you should Include the Frostfall patching. You should also include Ineed if needed because if someone does not want Ineed they could just skip it and its patches.

I know Arrissa was dropped from SRLE Extended but but you consider including her back in the guide.

I'm currently nuking my Skyrim install to rebuild it, and skimped over the guide.

I noticed that you left the choice of ENB up to the user. Great. However, can we also have a very short list of maybe 2-3 "recommended" ENBs? Especially ones are rely on the latest binary. I know RealVision for example doesn't work with v308.

The whole point of doing WLSO the way I did was to leave the user with full freedom of ENB Weather and Lighting.  These choices are often tied together... If you go with ELE + NLVA you've got a very different set of ENB options available than if you just went with Dark Dungeons and Revamped Exterior Fog...

My favorite is probably G&S Jyggalag but currently I'm using SnowFall which is a preset based on Rudy NLVA..

I'll wrap up the WLSO optionals page this weekend to make sure instructions are there for the remaining configurations that we're supporting.

Edited by jdsmith2816

I'll patch campfire and frost all into my plythrough this weekend to make sure everything works as expected

I'll also do the remaining work to finish off wlso optionals so we can finalize the fomod and that section of the guide

Any chance of adding Hunterborn to the Survival optionals?

Paul/jdsmith, in your relationship dialogue overhaul merge you have rdo-vendor patch, that requires vendorsale, but it is already merged in miscellaneous merge. MO flags vendor as missing...should the RDO have misc merge.esp added?

Berndaroy

yes you're right. Seems the patches were updated and now it requires vendor as master. The previous didn't. I'll update a fixed patch.

edit: ok seems the only thing needed is to perform a "clean masters" on the RDO - Vendor Sale Delay patch. and save.

i'll update the guide

Edited by paul666root

May I suggest (again) that UUNP be the new standard? It is compatible (AFAIK anyway) with all the UNP stuff already in the guide like Khajiit body and Windsong.

For the armors, may I also suggest that you use The Book of UUNP by Gamefever? It adds a lot of variety to the game, and it even has a non-skimpy option if people want it.

As i already said before I already use UUNP and gamefever armor conversions for quite some time. The only problem with it is that there isn't any good vanilla armor conversion for it since gamefever removed the only good one i use now. So i'm thinking what to do.

Has it been tested to install the apachii hair versions of inhabitants of skyrim instead of just the face tweaks versions? For those of us that want to keep the same sort of look we got from the old srle optional npc retex section?

i really dislike Apachii hairs. If you do you can install them since they wont conflict regarding hairs... but i think you will need to install some mod that is not available on nexus anymore.

I don't like survival mods... but i don't think that these conflict with anything is you want to install them.