SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Hey everyone,

Just encountered a small issue following the SRLE rectified guide:

ECTV - Blowing in the Wind Patches and ECTV - DBM Patches both report a missing master file "ETaC - Complete.esp". 

(I have installed EtaC Modular correctly as far as I can tell. Spent maybe 3-4 hours working on it.)

Has anyone else encountered this issue? / Have I simply missed a step somewhere?

Lastly, I just have to say thank you to the team for making this happen. These guides are amazing. I'm eagerly awaiting the updated version Diana is working on.

I had it, I redirected the master with Wrye bash to the plugin containg ETAC (ECTV_Merged?). Worked fine in my game.

thenewkid, could you try using this CR patch file for me? It doesn't crash me on save on new character, no player.kill involved (I had this problem back in the new install). I don't know if it's just me or if I accidentally found the problem while being stupid and stubborn and trying to modify it.

Turn off Skyrim Unbound (turn on LAL if you have).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5ERts6771l1dlAySVVReEg5eFU

Edited by Ellilea

Hm. This thing is just so puzzling. I moved two things around, Reqtified, it crashes again. Moving them back and re-reqtifying doesn't help.

I have gone to xEdit and erased the entire content of CR patch and it stopped crashing (no-rereqtifying after that, just wanted to check what happens). I left >only< the "Ingestibles" part next time and it crashes. It's not any one entry in CR patch then, I don't think, it just really really doesn't like this plugin for some reason. Unless I'd have to re-reqtify it after checking each category or something. Hmpf.

I'll try to re-parcel CR patch into a few separate plugins by category, Reqtify and see what happens. It just doesn't wanna let me be, I want to *know*.

Edited by Ellilea

Pfrtl. Okay, so I narrowed it down to 5 categories left. I have to get to work so can't pluck out the culprit now, but according to my "research", the problem sits in one of:

Impact

Impact Data Set

Magic Effect

Perk

For me deleting these categories from CR patch handles CTD on save and CTD on Requiem script launch (my personal bug, but looks like it might be related). Looking at those in xEdit my money would be on either "Magic Effect" or "Perk" categories, Location is tiny, Impact stuff looks rather innocuous. But right now I can only guess since I have to roll and work on IRL work :<

EDIT: Too curious, wanted to check if I was right. I was wrong. It would appear that it IS either "Impact" or "Impact Data Set" that bugs my stuff out?

I checked "Magic Effect" and "Perk" and they didn't crash it. Hmpf.

Edited by Ellilea

Ugh, no actually I've no idea how it works. It seems to work when it's in separate files, then it works up to a random point when it's all in the original CR patch file, but then it doesn't anymore. I'm confused and I give up. I started a new game, saved, no issues at all when I had stuff (aside of Impacts and Location) in two files, I replaced with original file and removed those 3, then even all 5 I mentioned here and it's broken again.

It's officially beyond me. Here's the juniper tree so I'm at least of *some* use lol: https://i.imgur.com/TeOE4CL.jpg

This is beyond weird. I thought it was some category but I can actually run the game, press new, save no problem with ALL of them. I guess that's why it broke for me again even without the "narrowed down" categories when I used one plugin, just without them.

Like this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5ERts6771l1N1JZMEJqTTlyU1E

The moment it's normal it's a crash lol. I am beyond clueless.

Weirder yet - I have replaced the full pack with one I tested earlier (just CR and 01) along with their Reqtificator output and it crashes on that once more. If I redo it from 0, it's fine. I just don't understand. It's like Reqtificator keeps some fishy files somewhere overwriting things weirdly and causing these anomalies.

Edited by Ellilea

Random question, how would someone go about adding weather lists to an ENB that doesnt have them?

Are you trying to customize the look for the weathers? If so you need to add an ini file for the weather to enbseries folder.. such as CoT_clear_coast.ini  That file is like a miniature enbseries.ini you just customize the values like you would the main ini file.. but it only takes place in that particular weather..  You then need to add that weather to _weatherlist.ini 

example:

[WEATHER001]
FileName=clear_pineforest.ini
WeatherIDs=81A,10E1F2,1760F

filename is obviously the ini file you added... weather ids is comma seperated list of weather codes that you can use with the fw command in the console... This links the ini file to the relevant weathers.
Edited by jdsmith2816