SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

ENB doesn't have a plugin (at least not those I knew) so no need for load order. There is a utility mentioned here: https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Paul666root/SRLE_LOTD_Reqtified/Prerequisites called "ENB Organizer". It never worked for me, but perhaps you will find it helpful.

In general to install ENB it's probably best to go to a page of one of the popular ones and read the description. They always give very specific instructions guiding you step by step. You can also read into this utility and do as its documentation advises.

ENB stuff isn't installed through Mod Organizer and it sits not in the Data folder but in the root folder of Skyrim so it's independent of the finish line installation I believe. I installed and configured my ENB before getting to this guide (after configuring the INIs and going over "prerequisites" page though) and forgot about it ever since even when I change MO folders and explode my installations for science ;)

Some ENBs are very light on the system and also there are some ways to configure them (including brightness etc). But can you turn it off entirely and have it count as active? I don't know. Maybe someone else will shed some light on this for you.

Edited by Ellilea

Wow, thanks a lot guys for the quick and detailed responses, looks like my game works now after installing a simple ENB.  :D 

It looks like some ENBs on nexus has .esp files, but i dont know what they do so i just found one without them.

Glad that it works for you now. ENB is a post-processing tool, which is why the graphical effects can be turned on and off while the game is running, by default with SHIFT+F12. Those esp contain usually lighting or weather modifications that cannot be done by ENB, so you have a combo of lighting/weather mod and ENB preset.

Im not sure thats the problem JD, i have tried getting a fresh crashfixes ini and only doing the recomended changes to it, and then trying skyrim with both my ENB's enblocal.ini and the one created by following the guide, both result in crashing after a few minutes outside.

Could it be that i just messed something up while installing the mods? 

How much Memory does your skyrim process usually use while outside? (is it close to the 3*00 crash or closer to 2000)

I have found a weird if funny bug, I wonder if you guys have it too. In Proudspire Manor on 1st floor there's a tree in the planter. It says "Juniper" and I can harvest berries from it, but it's not a bush but a huge ass tree. According to console the last mod to modify it is Requiem - WM Flora Fixes. I ran the game with 0 Requiem content and it was there pointing to just regular WM Flora Fixes mod which is at the very top of the load order among the .esm files.

Is it just me or is the Juniper confused for someone else too? :D

According to the wiki: "A large vase containing a juniper tree has been added." In vanilla game. So the issue would be that the tree is humonguous more so than that it's there? Idk :D

Edited by Ellilea

I have found a weird if funny bug, I wonder if you guys have it too. In Proudspire Manor on 1st floor there's a tree in the planter. It says "Juniper" and I can harvest berries from it, but it's not a bush but a huge ass tree. According to console the last mod to modify it is Requiem - WM Flora Fixes. I ran the game with 0 Requiem content and it was there pointing to just regular WM Flora Fixes mod which is at the very top of the load order among the .esm files.

Is it just me or is the Juniper confused for someone else too? :D

A few mods use the juniper tree as a potted plant.. and we happen to use the large juniper trees option from SFO.  Those are the sort of thing we need a lis tof so they can be corrected.. screenshots with mfg console open with the item clicked..  Floating lanterns, out of place trees, etc etc.. 

Hey everyone,

Just encountered a small issue following the SRLE rectified guide:

ECTV - Blowing in the Wind Patches and ECTV - DBM Patches both report a missing master file "ETaC - Complete.esp". 

(I have installed EtaC Modular correctly as far as I can tell. Spent maybe 3-4 hours working on it.)

Has anyone else encountered this issue? / Have I simply missed a step somewhere?

Lastly, I just have to say thank you to the team for making this happen. These guides are amazing. I'm eagerly awaiting the updated version Diana is working on.

Someone was asking for my latest patches... These haven't been touched since 3/26 but it's what I'm using... I'm not sure if it's the same versions that diana last updated the page with.  Having said that I just confirmed that I do not have the strange bug people have been reporting and that the finish line steps work as expected for me...  It also includes my current load order left and right side.. this is Base + ECTV + SMC

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0kn1zlxl8q18n1j/SRLE%20LOTD%20Reqtified%20Compatibility%20Patches.7z?dl=0