SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Noticed 2 problems for now:

1. The 3 revelers the one that should offered mead, when I encounter them, they will always became hostile toward player and among themselves (start fighting with each other), no matter if I start a new game or not, checked on Xedit their record on behavior unaggressive but in-game checked with RDO MCM menu all 3 of them is aggressive, so just kill all of them. Doesn't have a clue why this happened.

2. The ale texture is missing (just become invisible no purple texture or anything similar, will vanished just like that if being dropped from bag), there is conflict for the texture being changed by Requiem Patches Merged.esp, so just change the texture path in Xedit to used the one from LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp to fix the problem. 

Brasileiro??

Cabo Verde. Lived in Brasil for 6 years, have a son there, i like your country.

it does not matter if you are on windows 7. Your vram is still 4gb. That is the max your VC has. What you are talking about more than 4 is virtual memory.

Ok. I had it all wrong, with my card i should stick with my windows 10 them since it as only 4gb Vram. thank you.

you can try creating esp patch which forwarded all the change from requiem - immersive horse patch using Xedit,

• create new folder for the patch,
  • than copy the ini file from requiem - immersive horse patch together with the script folder and the interface folder from immersive horse mod folder, into the newly created folder with the esp
  • rename the Immersive Horses_ENGLISH.txt to match with your esp patch name, as for me Requiem Minor Arcana - Immersive Horse.esp (Requiem Minor Arcana - Immersive Horse_ENGLISH.txt) ,
  • than load the esp patch plugin after RMA or you can merge it together with the other patches for RMA, it work that way for me. 
  • here as an example https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_J3Id1pjpK-dXo0b3dGdnUtNU0/view?usp=sharing
  • P/S: I also forwarded some of the none conflicting content for immersive horse esp plugin

Thanks for the tip but unfortunately it didn't seem to be working for me. This is frustrating :/ 

Ok. I had it all wrong, with my card i should stick with my windows 10 them since it as only 4gb Vram. thank you.

I'd strongly recommend you stick with Win7 and let ENB manage your VRAM by setting AutoDetectVideoMemoryMb to true. Although you'll still only have the 4gb (or 3.5 useable as JD said) but ENB will extend the texture memory for preloading/caching textures using system RAM. In my case it provides nearly 12gb. My game is completely unplayable on Win10 and usually won't even load, but on Win7 is running at 45-60fps.

• +1 1

Noticed 2 problems for now:

1. The 3 revelers the one that should offered mead, when I encounter them, they will always became hostile toward player and among themselves (start fighting with each other), no matter if I start a new game or not, checked on Xedit their record on behavior unaggressive but in-game checked with RDO MCM menu all 3 of them is aggressive, so just kill all of them. Doesn't have a clue why this happened.

2. The ale texture is missing (just become invisible no purple texture or anything similar, will vanished just like that if being dropped from bag), there is conflict for the texture being changed by Requiem Patches Merged.esp, so just change the texture path in Xedit to used the one from LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp to fix the problem. 

Sounds like something is messed up in your build-I have met the revelers and everything works as normal.

Thanks for the tip but unfortunately it didn't seem to be working for me. This is frustrating :/ 

hey man sorry for the tip, I'm wrong there, have the same problem after starting a new game and noticed that the patch don't work, so I checked for any conflict using Xedit, found out that Aos change something for the horse too, so I load the esp patch (mine Requiem Minor Arcana - Immersive Horse.esp) after AOS Patches Merged.esp and re run the reqtificator and my problem with IHO solved for now, tried with the horse at whiterun stable. Don't know if the copying part for the script and interface folders still necessary. Sorry m8

If you do the patch remember to check any conflict with the other plugins, mine have conflict with NARC.

Edited by Sn3azer

hey man sorry for the tip, I'm wrong there, have the same problem after starting a new game and noticed that the patch don't work, so I checked for any conflict using Xedit, found out that Aos change something for the horse too, so I load the esp patch (mine Requiem Minor Arcana - Immersive Horse.esp) after AOS Patches Merged.esp and re run the reqtificator and my problem with IHO solved for now, tried with the horse at whiterun stable. Don't know if the copying part for the script and interface folders still necessary. Sorry m8

If you do the patch remember to check any conflict with the other plugins, mine have conflict with NARC.

NARC, AOS, Immersive Citizens - AI and Race Adjustments all stomp on your immersive horses patch if you place it right after the Minor Arcana merged patches.

I am in the middle of teh "Promises to Keep" quest with Frost, and Frost remains stolen according to IH even after I "pursuade" Louis to give me Frost ... the game shows Frost as not stolen, but when I get on him, I am told he is stolen. If I unchecked "Stolen Horses are Claimable" then I do claim his as my steed.

I can't believe Immersive Horses ever worked according to this otherwise awesome guide.

NARC, AOS, Immersive Citizens - AI and Race Adjustments all stomp on your immersive horses patch if you place it right after the Minor Arcana merged patches.

I am in the middle of teh "Promises to Keep" quest with Frost, and Frost remains stolen according to IH even after I "pursuade" Louis to give me Frost ... the game shows Frost as not stolen, but when I get on him, I am told he is stolen. If I unchecked "Stolen Horses are Claimable" then I do claim his as my steed.

I can't believe Immersive Horses ever worked according to this otherwise awesome guide.

I don't used immersive citizen, but from what I believed, just load the patch that you made for IHO after all the plugin that have conflict with IHO, in my load order, the last with conflict > aos patches merged.esp (change horse race),

here you can try this https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_J3Id1pjpK-TzZHQWE3WWY3MzQ/view?usp=sharing, I just made it without skytest / create your own patch, mine is bad patch I believe hahahaha, load the esp after dyndolod.esp or indefferent.esp, just to see if it work for your problem with frost, just don't run reqtificator before verifying your problem with frost is solved.. hahaha 

hope it'll help you a bit

Can anyone help?

CTD's upon starting a game can be from a number of sources but the first thing you should look for are missing masters.

Perhaps a mod that you had installed has now been deactivated or the plugin is missing or even if you merged any mods the specific plugin is now part of a merge.

MO will tell you what plugins are missing in a save when you mouseover the save in the 'Saves' tab.