Skyrim Redesigned (by Dracomies)

Farlo

I just went through Skyrim Redesigned and here's the list of the mods better than Vanilla with no other competition.  Is there a BCF for this?

Here is a link to the BCF that I made a while back. This adheres to TC's original picks for that one, so I am not sure how well it syncs with your suggestions above. (too lazy to check :P ) ... a test on this against a recent download would also be handy.
Excludedsively from mine, yours has:

• Money Bags - I can agree with adding that.
  • Chopping Block - Tobe's looks much better, tested that a long time ago and can't find the screenshots.
  • Salmon - Need to compare with Food & Ingredients.
  • Skelton Key - I'm OK with this as well.
  • Tankards and Plates - SMIM has these and they're much better IMO.
Excludedsively from yours, mine has:

• Moon Sugar - I was iffy on this one, but Vanilla looks terrible and with the Super Realistic Ore they match even less.
  • Charcoal - Sharper and more detailed than Vanilla.
  • Chaurus Eggs - Much better than Vanilla IMO.
  • Alchemy Table - I can go either way on this, Skyrim Redesigned has better colors (more than one).
  • Anvil - Vanilla is horribly pixelated, although this isn't a huge improvement.
  • Cratewood - Surprisingly nothing else addresses this.  Makes the wood look a bit less plastic.
  • Enchanting Table - Ditto Alchemy Table
  • Skeever Tail - Vanilla looks like a turd, this is marginally better.

I modified your wording above, as I was profoundly confused ... does that sound right?

I am happy to go with your picks, as I never even compared ANY of this pack against vamilla or other conflicts ;)

We should host your BCF on the wiki for direct download (or you could post to the Nexus if you feel like going through the hassle)

Yes that does make more sense, like I said: I no speak English good :P

I'll add Money Bags and Skeleton Key and remove Blacksmith Bench (was meant to go with another mod anyways) to my selection and add it as a forum attachment here for whatever "confirmation" you might want to do to make sure I didn't break anything.

I don't think we can upload non-images to the Wiki, so we can either leave it as a forum attachment of put it on the Nexus. Unless we want to make attachments available for unregistered users the Nexus might be the better choice.

Yes that does make more sense, like I said: I no speak English good :P

I'll add Money Bags and Skeleton Key to my selection and add it as a forum attachment here for whatever "confirmation" you might want to do to make sure I didn't break anything.

I don't think we can upload non-images to the Wiki, so we can either leave it as a forum attachment of put it on the Nexus. Unless we want to make attachments available for unregistered users the Nexus might be the better choice.

We can configure specific upload of BCF I think (or 7z)