Sky Reflection Fix (by doodlez)

DoubleYou

On 4/2/2024 at 1:52 PM, framx2l said:

I like it! How does it work with ENB? Can ENB and Community Shaders work together?

First, read Nexus mod Descriptions for relevant info.

Post processing is irrelevant to this fix. It applies to the game engine itself:

Sky Reflection Fix

COMPATIBILITY

• Compatible with all game versions.
  • Compatible with everything, including ENB and Community Shaders.

ENB and CS are not compatible together:

Community Shaders

COMPATIBILITY

Compatible with 1.5.97, 1.6.1130 and VR only. (Other versions may work but are unsupported)
Not compatible with ENB. This mod disables all features if ENB is present, otherwise the game will crash. 
It can be used as a replacement for ENB for mods that require ENB/Particle Lights.
Not compatible with Shader Tools (Parallax Fix, ShaderTools Updated). Delete SSEShaderTools.dll and ShaderTools.dll. This mod includes Shader Tools functionality.

On 4/2/2024 at 8:57 PM, z929669 said:

COMPATIBILITY

• Compatible with everything, including ENB and Community Shaders.

COMPATIBILITY

Not compatible with ENB. This mod disables all features if ENB is present, otherwise the game will crash.

I just love how delightfully unclear he always is with his descriptions... I just tend to steer clear of his "enb" stuff.

4 hours ago, ButchDiavolo said:

I just love how delightfully unclear he always is with his descriptions... I just tend to steer clear of his "enb" stuff.

To be clear, I posted compatibility of the Sky Reflection Fix followed by compatibility of Community Shaders, so it looks contradictory the way I did that :)

I will edit it to be more explicit.