Skyrim Redesigned (by Dracomies)

Farlo

You could also open up even folder and then when you get to the textures folder just drag and drop that in the top level. From there uncheck everyhting you don't need.

Thank you! I added the mod from archive manually, then I collapsed all folders. I unchecked all, then expanded the directory of each one recommended here (https://wiki.step-project.com/Skyrim_Redesigned#Recommendations) until I got to "textures" I then dragged that folder to the parent folder "Skyrim Redesigned". Then I right-clicked and set it as data directory. Mod organizer gave me the "looks good" and I installed it. Was this the correct procedure?

Also, is there any hope for using the BCFs? They seem exceedingly simple, but I cannot seem to get Wrye Bash to populate the 'installers" list.

• 4 weeks later...

Tried it out and well that was really hard to do - so much easier to unpack each folder one by one and rearrange the whole mod's interior file structure - now I have to go through the laborious process of of selecting "Install STEP recommended Folders" and pressing install.

Wait a minute I may possibly have gotten that the wrong way round, sarcasm anyone?

Great job Tech

::):

• +1 1

The file structure isn't even BAIN standards. Even a BAIN structure would have installed a lot easier. I'm considering asking the author if I could continue on some of his work because having now dissected the entire mod, there is a lot of it left unfinished and it doesn't look as though he/she is going to do it anytime soon. That is if I can even get in contact. So many of these authors are MIA.

I saw a mention about this earlier - but no resolution?

I found the Alchemy table and the (Brown-Less Saturated) Money bag to be a rainbow pixellated kid's coloring book kind of thing and did not install them. Is there a missing DDS file or something? Anybody solve that?

I saw a mention about this earlier - but no resolution?

I found the Alchemy table and the (Brown-Less Saturated) Money bag to be a rainbow pixellated kid's coloring book kind of thing and did not install them. Is there a missing DDS file or something? Anybody solve that?

Run them through DDSopt, or don't install them. I never had trouble with the Alchemy table however.

So basically I'm just dropping the FOMOD file inside the folder with the 33 folders? it's saying it's missing the .xml file or whatever when I try to extract with MO.. 

EDIT: Nvm, it worked. No idea what happened. I just re-did the process. 

Edited by DoYouEvenModBro

• 3 months later...