SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a downside to updating Interesting NPCs to 3.31?

Also about my previous Wrye bash error just for info it does not seem to be having any impact on anything. I looked through my lvl lists in Xedit and no issues I can see.

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a downside to updated Interesting NPCs to 3.31?

Also about my previous Wrye bash error just for info it does not seem to be having any impact on anything. I looked through my lvl lists in Xedit and no issues I can see.

Edited by DiscipleDarkfriend

Was just wondering why this 2 edits are not in the conflict resolution file anymore?

000A8023 <HeadPartsHumansandVampires>

• Conflict Resolution - Use record from WheelsOfLull.esp then right-click on the right pane and click add. A new FormID row should appear with Null refference, then move 000FCZombieRace "Zombie" [RACE:78084640] from ForgottenCity.esp to the new FormID created.
  • Problem Resolved - Changes from Forgotten City needed to be forwarded.

00107B9A <HeadPartsAllRacesMinusBeastVampires>

• Conflict Resolution - Use record from WheelsOfLull.esp then right-click on the right pane and click add. A new FormID row should appear with Null refference, then move 000FCZombieRace "Zombie" [RACE:78084640] from ForgottenCity.esp to the new FormID created.
  • Problem Resolved - Changes from Forgotten City needed to be forwarded.
Edited by minos55

Cause they're not required. Neither of those form ID's show up as a conflict that I can see..

EDIT: Of course it would help if I looked at the right god-damned thing. Will put them in the list to be fixed. Even though I doubt it'll be a huge issue.

Edited by Nozzer66

how would I go about removing and replacing better males and skysight with this? Do I have to rerun patches? FNIS?

just remove Skysight skins and better males and install Vitruvia - skin texture overhaul for males using whatever nude option you want.

delete what you need to delete, install what needs be installed. I doubt you'd need to rerun the Bashed Patch, or FNIS. You can redo them if you want to just to be safe. They don't take long.

it just textures and meshes so you don't need to rerun anything from the Finshing off section.

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a downside to updating Interesting NPCs to 3.31?

I had not realized it has been updated it should be OK to install without issue.

I am also really hoping someone anyone will convert Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods by code1k https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9005/? to Oldrim but it not that easy going the other way.

I agree, this is one issue that has me considering whether to use a grass mod at all. However, i have found a number of solutions that mitigate the problem somewhat.

The first is https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74223/? . Here are couple of screenshots:  

Hc5pwBO.png

G8M5EWz.png

I also use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79391/? . Whilst this was created for Unbelievable Grass 2 (UBG2), the generic edits are still effective. As seen below. (pls note all screenshots are using Verdant but I am currently using UBG2 atm)

ZIoT3Dd.png

ZLsDlG5.png

I agree, this is one issue that has me considering whether to use a grass mod at all. However, i have found a number of solutions that mitigate the problem somewhat.

The first is https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74223/? . Here are couple of screenshots:  

Hc5pwBO.png

G8M5EWz.png

I also use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79391/? . Whilst this was created for Unbelievable Grass 2 (UBG2), the generic edits are still effective. As seen below. (pls note all screenshots are using Verdant but I am currently using UBG2 atm)

ZIoT3Dd.png

ZLsDlG5.png

thanks for these i have had a quick look myself and these are probably the solution we are looking for, for now i need to do some more test look in other places such arthmoor villages. I also did a very quick merge but for some reason the grass didn't disappear so this might have to be left out of the merge. So on the cards on addition but needs a deeper look.

I think this should be removed if SpiceOfLife - Fences-Arthmoor is not in the guide anymore:

Notice:Post Installation: Please note that SpiceOfLife - Fences-Arthmoor.esp requires fixing before merging it into the Landscape Environment and Clutter Merged. This plugin has errors in it that xEdit cannot catch them. Also note that these fixes are ONLY needed if you have the Spice Of Life mods. These mods are no longer on the Nexus, but some people may have previously downloaded them

Special thanks to Astakos for pointing this out

Look at the following worldspace records in xEdit, loading just "SpiceOfLife - Fences-Arthmoor.esp":Worldspace \ 0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 0, -1 \ Sub-Block 3, -1 \ 0000969D <DarkwaterCrossingExterior04> \ TemporaryWorldspace \ 0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 0, -1 \ Sub-Block 3, -1 \ 0000969E <DarkwaterCrossingExterior03> \ TemporaryYou will see some orphaned records in italics that show in white (as new records) in xEdit.
# Right Click on 03003FF5 record in xEdit# Choose change FormID# Delete the first 2 digits and type in the loading index [xx] of Darkwater Crossing.esp (For me was [02] Darkwater Crossing.esp)# Hit OK.# You will now notice that these, previously orphaned, records are now referencing correctly the original records of Darkwater Crossing.esp# Repeat for all other records shown in italic in the 2 worldspace cells I mentioned above.# When you finish close xEdit and save the plugin.
These should be the rest of the records need fixing:03003FF6, 03003FFC, 03003FF3, 03003FF7, 03003FF8, 03003FF9, 03003FFA

I think this should be removed if SpiceOfLife - Fences-Arthmoor is not in the guide anymore:

Notice:Post Installation: Please note that SpiceOfLife - Fences-Arthmoor.esp requires fixing before merging it into the Landscape Environment and Clutter Merged. This plugin has errors in it that xEdit cannot catch them. Also note that these fixes are ONLY needed if you have the Spice Of Life mods. These mods are no longer on the Nexus, but some people may have previously downloaded them

Special thanks to Astakos for pointing this out

Look at the following worldspace records in xEdit, loading just "SpiceOfLife - Fences-Arthmoor.esp":Worldspace \ 0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 0, -1 \ Sub-Block 3, -1 \ 0000969D <DarkwaterCrossingExterior04> \ TemporaryWorldspace \ 0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 0, -1 \ Sub-Block 3, -1 \ 0000969E <DarkwaterCrossingExterior03> \ TemporaryYou will see some orphaned records in italics that show in white (as new records) in xEdit.
# Right Click on 03003FF5 record in xEdit# Choose change FormID# Delete the first 2 digits and type in the loading index [xx] of Darkwater Crossing.esp (For me was [02] Darkwater Crossing.esp)# Hit OK.# You will now notice that these, previously orphaned, records are now referencing correctly the original records of Darkwater Crossing.esp# Repeat for all other records shown in italic in the 2 worldspace cells I mentioned above.# When you finish close xEdit and save the plugin.
These should be the rest of the records need fixing:03003FF6, 03003FFC, 03003FF3, 03003FF7, 03003FF8, 03003FF9, 03003FFA

maybe we should but this is there for those that do have or have managed to get a copy of Spice of life.

For those who may be curious after hours of activating one mod at a time and rebuilding my bashed patch >.< I discovered the cause of my Bash error. I did not realize that Book Covers and Lost Library were included in LOTD :/ turns out if you have all three mods Bash goes insane. So perhaps adding a note may be helpful to some like me who added LOTD on top of the original SRLE. :p Removed the two redundant mods and problem gone. :)

For those who may be curious after hours of activating one mod at a time and rebuilding my bashed patch >.

i does actually say it is included on the mod page.

and to everyone else Since LUNA is very OP and we already have a lot of decent followers in guide how about we get rid of her?

and to everyone else Since LUNA is very OP and we already have a lot of decent followers in guide how about we get rid of her?

Interesting NPCs also adds a hell lot of followers with interesting stories and soemtimes quests as well. Inigo is the only extra follower that I couldn't do without (I may be completely biased though).

Interesting NPCs also adds a hell lot of followers with interesting stories and sometimes quests as well. Inigo is the only extra follower that I couldn't do without (I may be completely biased though).

yeah and thy're far more interesting too (please excuse the pun). Although I am actually quite enjoying the quests that M'rissi's has she i not in the gudie but she is quite fun.

I do think cos of Interesting NPC's some of the other custom followers can go and LUNA is first up for the chopping block but for your information Darth has pretty much decreed that Inigo will never go he would even get rid of interesting NPC before Inigo so he will always be save.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Hi,

From my side I have already replaced LUNA (OP indeed but a good one to start imho) by RECORD(ER) (and you've done the same, right? :-) ).

Alkira.

Hi,

From my side I have already replaced LUNA (OP indeed but a good one to start imho) by RECORD(ER) (and you've done the same, right? :-) ).

Alkira.

well I have actually got quite a lot of extra followers on top of all the ones in the guide I've got:

Arissa.

Hoth.

M'rissi's.

Recorder.

and a very special one Sobek-Ra.