SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

also, for enhanced lighting for ENB section, it has a global priority loot rule change for ELE_Legendary_Fs_Lite.esp  but we only get ELE_Fs_Lite.esp and ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp from the install

that loot rule is post merge you can ignore until the merge section much later on in the guide and it does actually say it is a post merge loot rule as well.

SFCO LoTD Patch is missing from the patch page in the optional section

it is installed along with Legacy of the dragonborn stuff it on the patch central nexus page

Edit: you are in fact correct looks like SirJesto has done some updating and we missed it download the Optional Mod Patches for Legacy and select only the snazzy patch form the fomod I'll get Darth and update things.

Edited by DarkladyLexy
  • +1 1

also, for enhanced lighting for ENB section, it has a global priority loot rule change for ELE_Legendary_Fs_Lite.esp  but we only get ELE_Fs_Lite.esp and ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp from the install

That's because you need to merge those two esp's into a single one with the ELE_Legendary_Fs_Lite.esp. Then you activate that LOOT rule.

EDIT: I have the guide reinstalled again....

Edited by Nozzer66

Found that in the guide:

"[Perseid's Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Basic - SRLE Extended LOTD]

Perseid's Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Basic - SRLE Extended LOTD - 1.7 - by perseid9

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - RealisticRoomRental-Basic
  LOOT Metadata Update Required:   RealisticRoomRental.esp - Load After EmbersHD.esp, Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp"

The "LOOT Metadata Update" needs to be updated by deleting "EmbersHD.esp" which is merged in the LANDSCAPES ENVIRONMENT AND CLUTTER MERGE.

A small (format) fix to the guide that should help reducing confused questions ahah.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

Found that in the guide:

"[Perseid's Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Basic - SRLE Extended LOTD]

Perseid's Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Basic - SRLE Extended LOTD - 1.7 - by perseid9

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - RealisticRoomRental-Basic
  LOOT Metadata Update Required:   RealisticRoomRental.esp - Load After EmbersHD.esp, Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp"

The "LOOT Metadata Update" needs to be updated by deleting "EmbersHD.esp" which is merged in the LANDSCAPES ENVIRONMENT AND CLUTTER MERGE.

A small (format) fix to the guide that should help reducing confused questions ahah.

Alkira.

thanks sorted I think just having the load after SIC should suffice for this rule now.

That's because you need to merge those two esp's into a single one with the ELE_Legendary_Fs_Lite.esp. Then you activate that LOOT rule.

EDIT: I have the guide reinstalled again....

Oh ok yeah I figured as much, I am not used to seeing that until the end of the guide when we reduce the esp count. It confused me because it was in that section. The sad thing is I have done Neovalyn's guide so many times but I forget the names cause there are so many esp's lol. Thanks though Nozzer

that loot rule is post merge you can ignore until the merge section much later on in the guide and it does actually say it is a post merge loot rule as well.

it is installed along with Legacy of the dragonborn stuff it on the patch central nexus page

Edit: you are in fact correct looks like SirJesto has done some updating and we missed it download the Optional Mod Patches for Legacy and select only the snazzy patch form the fomod I'll get Darth and update things.

Okay thank you Lexy! Yeah I looked at the merge notes in the LoTD Patches merged ESP and didn't see it that's why I had asked lol

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5

There might be new additions, but I'm not rushing into them cause of string count like you said for the main. Plus they need to either do something better then what we already have, or mod something we don't already mod.

The other thing is that we'd really like people to play through to endgame with this guide a bit before we go adding too much more. Else we'll just end up in the old cycle of continually redoing the mods we have added, getting to Whiterun, seeing a new shiny mod, adding it and restarting again. :)

Hence the slowish pace of new BIG additions. The occasional small tweak will get pushed along quicker.

Anyone ever try to see if OSEX and Amorous adventures play well with this pack? Immersion purposes of course. :D

Don't know about Osex but amorous adventures has been working without any problems so far (currently lvl 45).

edit: not very interesting roleplay-wise if you play with a female character though, in my humble opinion.

Edited by B00mer9

There might be new additions, but I'm not rushing into them cause of string count like you said for the main. Plus they need to either do something better then what we already have, or mod something we don't already mod.

The other thing is that we'd really like people to play through to endgame with this guide a bit before we go adding too much more. Else we'll just end up in the old cycle of continually redoing the mods we have added, getting to Whiterun, seeing a new shiny mod, adding it and restarting again. :)

Hence the slowish pace of new BIG additions. The occasional small tweak will get pushed along quicker.

I agree we could actaull do with some people playing the game a possibily reporting issues they find in case they are incompatibilities caused by the mod we use that need a fix (if we can do a fix).

On another note Lexy has finally made it up to High Hrothgar she still hasn't been to Solitude yet he is most running with Toccata, Sofia (in the gudie) and flicking between Arrisa and M'rissi (not in the guide) she says she'll pickup Inigo once she actually hits Riften but she has not needed to go there yet so hasn't.

As for me I not playing Skyrim at the moment i am engrossed in and new Dragon age play through (that might take a while).

I agree we could actaull do with some people playing the game a possibily reporting issues they find in case they are incompatibilities caused by the mod we use that need a fix (if we can do a fix).

On another note Lexy has finally made it up to High Hrothgar she still hasn't been to Solitude yet he is most running with Toccata, Sofia (in the gudie) and flicking between Arrisa and M'rissi (not in the guide) she says she'll pickup Inigo once she actually hits Riften but she has not needed to go there yet so hasn't.

As for me I not playing Skyrim at the moment i am engrossed in and new Dragon age play through (that might take a while).

Which version Darth?  I've been meaning to play through all of the dragon ages since I've never finished any of them.  Wondering if there's nifty grpahical improvement guides around for them.