SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I apologise for what is doubtless a trivial question.  As I haven't used the Creation Kit before I can't be sure of your (or Neovalen's) intent in the install instructions re unpacking scripts.rar.  Is the intended result that the individual scripts and dialogue views are in the Skyrim directory, or that the Scripts directory (containing Scripts and DialogueViews directories) is in the Skyrim directory?  Thanks in advance.

i really don't use the creation kit either in fact I loathe it so others might know better then me but the little understanding I have for do that is cos the CK can't find those scripts if there are still in the Zip so that why we unzip them to the Skyrim Directory.

hey guys i was thinking today is there a mod that makes so you cant breakdown equipment and get back stuff you should know how to make unless you have the perks to create that armour in the first place?

e.g a Novice in blacksmithing shouldn't be able to break eleven armour and get refined moonstone or ebony armour and get ingots back just by smelting them.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

interesting https://imgur.com/Wu85UFM why is there a bed under the table in in the vilemyr inn in Invarstead?

Edit: Ahh for some reason the SRLE Extended LOTD CR moves the bed. I will delete that record for the next update. As i have done a few minor tweaks to the CR I'll get Darth to upload a new version as I don't have access to the Nexus Page.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Yes script lag may become an issue overtime cause of the engine plus we are stretching it quite a bit as we have quite a lot of script heavy mods. Have disabled things like iNeed, Frostfall, Bathing in Skyrim you also try cleaning the scripts using a script cleaning tool just make sure you backup your save first in case you boink anything.

I've already disabled these in the MCM menu, but I was wondering if I could do it in MO as well and clean scripts afterways - what's your take?

Edited by JUNKdeLUXE

Hi,

Found an error xEdit couldn't resolve in your new "SkyTEST_LessFear_Patch.esp" (from a condition record). I removed the said condition. I am about to merge this plugin in the "Animals Merged" mod coz for some reason WB recognizes the plugin as being mergeable (in green status) but doesn't displays it merged after building the patch thus I will try integrating it to the early mentioned merged file.

I've also used the BASH tags Autodetection feature (from the scripts list using the "Apply script" function) of xEdit to autodetect the Bash Tags of the merged mods made following the guide. So it recommended me to update the following mods: "Heads Up Display Merged" and "Miscellaneous Merge" with "Names" and "Invent"+"Names" respectively (those recommended tags might have resulted from my deviations, not sure though). Have you ever thought about using this feature and found it unnecessary or could it harm the LO?

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

I'm having to do the patch merge for Legacy myself. I've located all the patches I need except for DBM_HelgenReborn_Patch.esp (it's not in version 18 of the fomod). Can anyone tell me where to find it?

And if I can add a suggestion - in the box where the merged patches are listed you could add the full name of the patch after the filename, would make it easier to find everything... the initials used in the filenames aren't always easy to guess).

Edited by godescalcus

I've already disabled these in the MCM menu, but I was wondering if I could do it in MO as well and clean scripts afterways - what's your take?

well since you've already disabled via the MCM the scripts theoretically shouldn't be running. So i say just try a script cleaner I would use FallrimTools - Script cleaner and more by Mark Fairchild - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76776/? as i beleive this version is format for the new format that Crash fix uses.

Hi,

Found an error xEdit couldn't resolve in your new "SkyTEST_LessFear_Patch.esp" (from a condition record). I removed the said condition. I am about to merge this plugin in the "Animals Merged" mod coz for some reason WB recognizes the plugin as being mergeable (in green status) but doesn't displays it merged after building the patch thus I will try integrating it to the early mentioned merged file.

I've also used the BASH tags Autodetection feature (from the scripts list using the "Apply script" function) of xEdit to autodetect the Bash Tags of the merged mods made following the guide. So it recommended me to update the following mods: "Heads Up Display Merged" and "Miscellaneous Merge" with "Names" and "Invent"+"Names" respectively (those recommended tags might have resulted from my deviations, not sure though). Have you ever thought about using this feature and found it unnecessary or could it harm the LO?

Alkira.

thanks it should be ok to remove that condition maybe SirJesto can confirm thou.

I have actually never used the BASH Tags Autodectection script so I cant really advise again maybe someone who has used it knows more then me.

I'm having to do the patch merge for Legacy myself. I've located all the patches I need except for DBM_HelgenReborn_Patch.esp (it's not in version 18 of the fomod). Can anyone tell me where to find it?

And if I can add a suggestion - in the box where the merged patches are listed you could add the full name of the patch after the filename, would make it easier to find everything... the initials used in the filenames aren't always easy to guess).

i have version 18.8 of Optional Mod Patches for Legacy and it's in there for me.

Edited by Darth_mathias

i have version 18.8 of Optional Mod Patches for Legacy and it's in there for me.

I found it, sorry, updated my previous post...

Now that I have my collection of patches, I figure the SFCO patch will be merged with other SFCO patches, but I also found a TNB patch (Isharas_TNB_LoTD_Addon.esp) which is not mentioned in the guide, should I also use that one? And merge it where?

Edited by godescalcus

You will find it in the "Optional Mod Patches for Legacy" file from the Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch Central (ModID72921) within the OPTIONAL FILES section.

Edit: Was writing the time for you to find it. Nevermind.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

Hey Darth, is your INI file and mod order/plugin order on the modwatch link above up to date? I plan on emulating it to the T

it was updated a few days go so yes it should be up to date but if your planning on just emulating it you might actually be better off install the My SRLE Extended LOTD MO Profile in the Optional files section on the Nexus Page whcih i have also just updated.

Edited by Darth_mathias