SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

it was updated a few days go so yes it should be up to date but if your planning on just emulating it you might actually be better off install the My SRLE Extended LOTD MO Profile in the Optional files section on the Nexus Page whcih i have also just updated.

Good to know! Thank you Darth!

Is there a way to install the profile?

I have Wyrmstooth and would like to install it with this build. I have been selecting the patch options in the mod installers when I see them. I also downloaded patches if any were available in the mod pages, but a few might have been missed. I noticed there are assets conflicting with other mods (like Immersive College of Winterhold) that might be resolved if I unpacked wyrmstooth's assets and let them be overridden. But have no idea of other possible conflicts such as behaviour mods or levelled lists. Is there an older version of the guide I might refer to for Wyrmstooth compatibility? 

Hey I prefer all nude options so will it affect anything if I go that route instead of nevernude, etc? Also, will SOS work instead of better males? SOrry if these are old topics but it has been so long that I cannot remember if I have asked these before. 

I've used them like that and have tested with no conflicts. Actually installed bodyslide and used it with no issues. There's at least one pack of sliders for most/all vanilla base game and DLC clothes and some armors. There are sliders for Immersive Armors too. But it's a hell of a lot of work and only worth it if you really dislike the UNPB body or all of the many UNP compatible alternatives available. Also there are good HR normal maps that make SOS body textures look a lot better.

• +1 1

Have you tried this mod with the mod list - Blacksmith's Basement by Bluntaxe. It's a great mod and I've never needed any player home mod since I've used it. There's also a "companion" mod by the same author, the Scholar's Library. He's developing now for the special edition but the latest version for "oldrim" is amazing. He deserves much more recognition that he's had. You might consider it "cheating" since you get to access those two from any base game or Hearthfires home, but it absolutely does NOT allow you to teleport between them. You could think of it as having a bunch of servants carrying your stuff around so discreetly you never even notice them, which is, IMHO, totally in line with the mighty Dragonborn, thane of six holds and champion of Skyrim, being the big hot shot :D

RELINKER - is there a way to manually fix the collectables merge if you're not using mod organizer? Or should I simply leave Unique Treasures out of the merge?

There's no other mention of relinker being necessary in the guide, other than the step where  it tells you run it. Does it mean if I don't merge Unique Treasures I can do without relinking? I haven't checked all of the mods to merge for scripts yet.

Edit: DynDoLOD has scripts. Possibly others. So I'd have to manually "relink" the mods that need "relinking". How do you do it?

Edited by godescalcus

Hello, I've been following the guide and I've noticed there are many patches on the patch page that aren't used by the guide itself even though the patched mods are used. Are those patches superfluous? Thank you for the guide and for all of the help in making this game so re-playable and interesting.

Unofficial Legacy Patch updated to v1.10.

[spoiler=Changelog]04/25/17

Updated Unofficial Legacy Patch to v1.10.

- Adjusted compass script to transport you to the front of the museum instead of marks inside it or the safe house when the haunted museum quest or heist mission are active.
- Removed the Archaeology skill gain when creating a replica of the Dwemer Compass.
- Increased the gold value of the “real†Dwemer Compass.
- Red Eagle’s Fury replica may now be placed on display. Previously would not be accepted.
- Slightly adjusted the position of the display for Windshear.
- Archeology perks may now be chosen directly through the MCM menu as well as at the guild house, but cannot be reset through the MCM.
- Added activator to the archeology perk table in the explorer’s guild house that resets all spent perk points so they can be reattributed.
- Added Craftloot system toggle to safehouse (one click on/off option) (book stand to the left just inside workshop).
- Added additional replica workstation to safe house workshop.
- Modified Airship list and fixed idle marker locations in the airship cabin.
- Adjusted the Skaal courier script to prevent him respawning and following the player after he has given you the amulet.

Scripts to Clean:
DBM_CompassScript
DBM_MCMScript2.pex
DBM_QF_DBM_ExplorerGuildHouse_053431C3
DBM__QF_DBM_ExplorerRelicFind_053B155E
*DBM__QF_DBM_SkaalDelivery_0543A615

*Clean Update Registrations as well as instances and base script. Then in game console: STOPQUEST DBM_SKAALDELIVERY and RESETQUEST DBM_SKAALDELIVERY

Hello, I've been following the guide and I've noticed there are many patches on the patch page that aren't used by the guide itself even though the patched mods are used. Are those patches superfluous? Thank you for the guide and for all of the help in making this game so re-playable and interesting.

A lot of those are for older versions of the guide and for mods that are no longer in the guide. If it's not suggested to be used in the guide, don't worry about them.

RELINKER - is there a way to manually fix the collectables merge if you're not using mod organizer? Or should I simply leave Unique Treasures out of the merge?

There's no other mention of relinker being necessary in the guide, other than the step where  it tells you run it. Does it mean if I don't merge Unique Treasures I can do without relinking? I haven't checked all of the mods to merge for scripts yet.

Edit: DynDoLOD has scripts. Possibly others. So I'd have to manually "relink" the mods that need "relinking". How do you do it?

i think for you and Wrye Bash experiment it will be best to not do the Treasure and collectables merge cos it that that mostly needs it. Although I have noticed that the relinker output does overwrte Miscellaneous merge and immersive horses which i am not 100% sure it should scripting is not one of my areas of expertise.

Good to know! Thank you Darth!

Is there a way to install the profile?

All you should need to do is unzip the archive then put the folder in MO's profile folder.

• +1 1

Relinker is accurate in what it chooses to patch.  If you don't want to use relinker then don't merge any mods from the guide that relinker... relinks...

i think for you and Wrye Bash experiment it will be best to not do the Treasure and collectables merge cos it that that mostly needs it. Although I have noticed that the relinker output does overwrte Miscellaneous merge and immersive horses which i am not 100% sure it should scripting is not one of my areas of expertise.

Ok, so if I merge everything BUT the treasure hunt, immersive horses and whatever scripted files in the miscellaneous, I should be ok? Actually I have been trying do do merges without the scripted mods. Some, though, like Dyndolod, are impossible because all the merged esp's have scripts, but if relinker doesn't patch them, it means the merge should work out of the box?

Could you post a log from relinker, or the patch's contents? Thanks!