SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

you can actually leave at 100 all that does it make the grass less dense.

Also to everyone else I was breaking down a silver spear whcih i believe is from Heavy Armory - New Weapons this yelded a Steel Ingot now as it was Silver surely it should of given a Silver Ingot. Or does the fact i currently have no blacksmithing perks make a difference (didn't think it did)

I just had a look and this is actually in the heavy armory .esp's CCO breakdown recipe files.

Seems all the silver weapons from HA are set to return a steel ingot upon breakdown.

This is likely correct considering it takes 3 steel ingots and only 1 silver ingot to create the weapon so you're getting the ingot back of the most used material in construction.

I just had a look and this is actually in the heavy armory .esp's CCO breakdown recipe files.

Seems all the silver weapons from HA are set to return a steel ingot upon breakdown.

This is likely correct considering it takes 3 steel ingots and only 1 silver ingot to create the weapon so you're getting the ingot back of the most used material in construction.

Fair enough I just thought it was a little odd that's all but if that how it meant to be then so be it.

Updated:

Craftable Horse Barding --> 3.4

Immersive Horses --> 2.4

Thanks I sorted these this morning.

A few things I've encountered bug or irritation wise. Please tell me if I should add more context or troubleshoot.

Getting a bit of script lag lately - not sure if it's related to my troubles in The Forgotten City (see earlier post), but when ever I enter combat I get 0.5-1.0 second lag before I can move again. This has not been a problem before.

I do have lots of the restoration passives (that heal or damage every X seconds), I have Ocata's Recital (casts 3 spells on combat start) and I have the perk Welloc's Dormant Arcana perk that bestows 3 buffs on combat as well (I'd remind you that I didn't have these problems earlier).

Also sometimes sounds are a few seconds late - usually in combat, but also when mounted.

Lastly some quests update very late - main culprit here is the Breton: Shared Ancestry quest (find 10 standing stones)... so far after 10 mins (I've timed it) it still havn't updated the quest after finding and activating a new standing stone and the Stones of Galen (another Breton passive) is also a few minutes before it updates.

So far to combat script lag etc. I've disabled iNeed, Bathing in Skyrim and Frostfall (and besides they were getting on my nerves after 100+ hrs of gameplay). I've only disabled them via the MCM menu, but was wondering if I could disable them totally in MO.

Has anybody tried the "Book of UUNP" mod? - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75861/?

I love the variety it adds to armor sets, having varying looks for iron, steel, etc., but am unsure if there are any conflicts.  I imagine it wouldn't work THAT nice with Legacy, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask anyway.

Should note I would check for myself, but just can't seem to wrap my head around how to tell conflicts and fix them, for whatever reason.

Edited by Smokingjoe1982

Are the instructions for adding the Spice of Life mods still available?

Better Vampires has been updated to 8.0.

mmmm you could check the original SRLE Extended guide https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended that had Spice of l life stuff on it you may also the original CR which i believe is available on the Nexus page.

lol hey Darth and Lexy, was Neovalyn cool with the integration. I remember when he started it that was his ******* baby lol. But he is barely ever on anymore, or I never catch him on the forums. 

He hasn't ever said he was upset with it and I don't see why he would be we have given him enough credit after all and freely acknowledge that we used his guide as a base for ours.

He is still active he has recently been updating his Witcher 3 guide and he has just brought a shiny new GTX 1080ti. He said he won't be updating the oldrim SRLE base anymore as he has switched for SSE but like a lot of us he is waiting for SKSE64 (could be waiting awhile) and the SSE mod sense to mature.

Has anybody tried the "Book of UUNP" mod? - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75861/?

I love the variety it adds to armor sets, having varying looks for iron, steel, etc., but am unsure if there are any conflicts.  I imagine it wouldn't work THAT nice with Legacy, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask anyway.

Should note I would check for myself, but just can't seem to wrap my head around how to tell conflicts and fix them, for whatever reason.

Hi Smokingjoe1982,

I have this mod installed. No major conflict with the guide but some records not forwarded properly.

Alkira.

interesting just got Lydia and was upgrading her armour and she is naked even thou we are not using the non nude version of UNPB body so i guess Bijin using the nude version of UNP by default might need to tweak that.

edit: if you want your bijin mod to be never nude do the following:

copy and paste femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif to the following locations:
  • Bijin NPCs\meshes\actors\character\Bijin NPCs
  • Bijin Wives\meshes\actors\character\Bijin Wives
  • Bijin Warmaidens\meshes\actors\character\Bijin Warmaidens
Edited by DarkladyLexy

i have never use Wrye Bash on this guide (apart from creating the Bash Patch). I am curious why would yo chose Wrye Bash Over the much easier to use Mod Organizer?

I'm down to ASIS in your guide, adapted to use exclusively Wrye Bash. It works flawlessly (as it did before with MO) and I'm a happy noob :) Here's a video of the partial build. As I said, wrye bash was the only mod manager used to make this build (actually, I'm using MO as a friendly helper to install fomod's, which I then move from MO's mods folder to WB's installers ;)

Credit goes all to you guys for putting this up. Not mentioned but worth credit is also Neovalen, whose guide I followed before (but had to give up for it's no longer updated and lots of files are unavailable). As usual, I disclaim that I'm a Mod Organizer hater (I love Mod Organizer). This is an exercise and I'm learning a lot along the way.

Comments are welcome. Fps is around 55, is that what you'd expect with this mod build? As main textures go, only character and NPC textures are missing. No DynDOLOD yet, so LOD's look pretty horrible - my fault!

Edited by godescalcus