SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

The screenshots showing the configuration of Merge Plugins are down on Neo's guide. Can someone give me a quick rundown of how to configure it?

I am at work right now, so I don't have access to the images, but mostly the changes are at the last tab, where it says something like integration.

You have to set there the path to MO, Papyrous compiler, etc

I found this in the FO4 guide for merge plugins:

2g7rW4D.png

It is the same setup (but for Skyrim instead of FO4)

Also you have to set the output folder to be the MO mods folder:

czPOYwS.png

But I am pretty sure the Extract BSAs shouldn't be checked

Enviado desde mi Pixel XL mediante Tapatalk

I want to update the Integration guide to use as a double check tool. Would you be fine with me doing this and would you have an issue with me making it standalone. Its been close to a year since this guide has been out and most people are probably converted from SRLE to this guide

i have no objections to the Integration guide being updated something i have actually been meaning to do but like all things lack of time.

Why do you want to make it the Integration Guide 'Standalone?'. I'm not even sure what that means.

And to be honest, I know the guide's on a wiki and all that, but I'd sooner not have every body chucking in edits left right and centre. If people really think that guide's worth persevering with (cause I don't see the use for it any more) I'll edit it tonight when I get back from work later today.

I have the exact same bug. There is no fixing it as far as I know (I abused poor Inigo in this state with a number of actions and spell to unstuck him, without success). I have been reloading a save when this happens. It might be the fireball spell or the equivalent shock spell. I always dread fighting mages for this reason -_-

Hmm, I'm pretty sure it's not all mages in my game only necromancers and only when I see them using  a spell that shoots green projectiles, so I was thinking paralyze.

Good to see, I'm not the only one with that bug.

I haven't experienced this particular issue but sometimes the EFF "Train" menu option will reset a bugged out follower.

Unfortunately, I can not access the EFF menu for affected followers, and even if that worked, wouldn't do much good for Sofia or Inigo.

There is a restore/reset Sofia button in her MCM menu, that doesn't help.

Unfortunately, I can not access the EFF menu for affected followers, and even if that worked, wouldn't do much good for Sofia or Inigo.

There is a restore/reset Sofia button in her MCM menu, that doesn't help.

mmm have you tried resetting them via the console? if that doesn't work then I don't know what to suggest. I do know that CACO changes the conditions of "Paralyze" but this think that is do via a script maybe there is something funky going on there.

It could also be a spell from Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Just a word of advice - my install (SRLE Ext LOTD + Arissa, Unread Books Glow, Mfg, Grimy Utils and SkyComplete) is at 63617 strings now and I'm CTD'ing when I quicksave. I'm only at lvl 17 and havn't really done anything yet.

What can I do or should I just uninstall and wait for Mod Picker auto installer and SKSE64?

Just a word of advice - my install (SRLE Ext LOTD + Arissa, Unread Books Glow, Mfg, Grimy Utils and SkyComplete) is at 63617 strings now and I'm CTD'ing when I quicksave. I'm only at lvl 17 and havn't really done anything yet.

What can I do or should I just uninstall and wait for Mod Picker auto installer and SKSE64?

that sounds OK biggest advise don't use Quick Save it to know to be a bit buggy. I never use Quick save i always use a hard save no matter what.

Huh? Wasn't the whole "string count is limited to 16 bit" problem fixed when this mod came out?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/?

Is that still an issue?

And as DarkLadyLexy said, don't quicksave in Bethesda Games.

Edited by eimerian

Ehh, the whole quicksave/autosave causing problems is a sadly perpetuated myth in Skyrim...

Example.. read Merad's response on https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/2z2cp8/question_why_is_using_autosave_or_quicksave/

There are several posts by Thalassa iirc linking out to more 'official' information on it but I don't feel like trolling through her post history to find it right now.

Also yes... string count isn't an issue when running Crash Fixes.

Edited by jdsmith2816