SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hi there,

I would like to have your opinion on the use of "Save cleaner" (from this nexus page https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31724/?) to keep your save relatively clean during a playthrough?

I am 168 hours into a SRLE LOTD playthrough (built in December from the old guild before all the updates), and little bugs and various annoyances have accumulated. However after one cleaning, a  big part of my dragonborn museum collection had vanished, physically from their display in the museum and from the MCM lists. I had not had that problem with the couple of previous cleaning on this save.

Anyway, does this tool have any merits or is it completely obsolete and/or dangerous and should be avoided? I don't see the size of my save decrease at all after a cleaning so I have my doubts now.

Cheers

The only valid tool for you to use with the guide is ReSaver

have you by any chance deactivated the mod post merge?

beware there are actually a number of Conflicts with AAE and EMD that will be resolved also the patch you point is for SSE so wont work on the 32 Bit version.

Thanks for the advice, I want to create a CR patch for those two mods, AAE and EMD, so could you please point me out to a good tutorial about it. 

Also the autor said that it is compatible with Deadly Dragons if a Bashed Patch is created. So I am countin on that.

Unless something has changed it will not handle the expanded string capacity that bugfixes allows... Leading to save corruption.  Alternatively you can just use ReSaver and not worry about it.

One would hope that your load order isn't so ridiculous that you will encounter the string limit.

Thanks for the advice, I want to create a CR patch for those two mods, AAE and EMD, so could you please point me out to a good tutorial about it. 

Also the autor said that it is compatible with Deadly Dragons if a Bashed Patch is created. So I am countin on that.

This is the Old SRLE Extended CR sub guide https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Conflict_Resolution#Conflicts_and_Fixes it details the conflict from the old CR (which is actually still on the nexus page). back then we use RoTE but i think AAE has the similar conflicts this should at least help point you in the right direction.

• +1 1

Unless something has changed it will not handle the expanded string capacity that bugfixes allows... Leading to save corruption.  Alternatively you can just use ReSaver and not worry about it.

Ok thanks, I will follow your advice with Resaver ;)

CVKiller hi, in regards to the strange plant found in game, as Lexy says it's from grim grass...part  of the install was to remove RBWillowherb02.nif and RBWillowherb02_hwavygrass.nif and the same for the RBwillowherb03.nifs, i have also removed the textures for these....the mod author states " If you have unpacked the BSA, delete the RBWillowherb02* and 03 nif files. Alternatively, use xEdit to drop the RBWillowherb02 and 03 density value to 0. Hope this helps

Berndaroy

Hi. Thank you Berndaroy.

Junk: have you tried a reinstall? Cause I honestly dont know what else it could be.

Reinstall? No. But i have gone through it again and compared it to my install to see if anything was different. I already spent three weeks installing this and if the only advice is to reinstall, then its either gonna be years from now or when Mod Picker and/or StepperUpper has completed their automated installation apps.

One would hope that your load order isn't so ridiculous that you will encounter the string limit.

Oh, I don't know. It is pretty easy to get up there. This guide will get you close, My current load (below) is loosely based on this guide and is pushing around 70K strings. I don't feel that it is too ridiculous.

Oh, I don't know. It is pretty easy to get up there. This guide will get you close, My current load (below) is loosely based on this guide and is pushing around 70K strings. I don't feel that it is too ridiculous.

Oh, you have DynDOLOD.esp loading before the Bashed Patch.esp, interesting.

How does SkyrimSewers play with LOTD? I heard there would be some conflict between those two mods.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira