SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hi. I notice that Nozzer66 as different plugins load order than mine, it would take a long time to manually order my sp to match is own. would you kindly upload your loadorder on nexus like Paul does, for Us? It would be greath. Thanks. 

Darth has already done that.

Tad bit nipply outside today, eh? ^.^

well the twins are at my mothers the oldest it out with friends A am alone so perfect time for a bit of playing and just noticing stuff which is the dreaded U word "Unimmerisve"  and are bugging me so why not poke Nozzer to fix for the next CR update.

lol sorry JD just got what you were on about well yes it the only Armour I had spare for Sofia so it will do for now until i can create the Northern Girl Armour set for her.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

https://imgur.com/a/jmqID

Nozzer spotted something that needs a quick fix in the next CR update:

0004d731 - edit flag set to Initially Disabled

0003eca7 - again edit flag set to Initially Disabled (a little surprised none of you guys mentioned these before).

Now that I see that, I also saw something weird in my game.

At the first tower where you fight the first Dragon, there is a chest in the top but it has a fire candle over it.

You can open the chest but it looks weird with the candle as a hat.

Regards

Enviado desde mi Pixel XL mediante Tapatalk

Why do you want to make it the Integration Guide 'Standalone?'. I'm not even sure what that means.

And to be honest, I know the guide's on a wiki and all that, but I'd sooner not have every body chucking in edits left right and centre. If people really think that guide's worth persevering with (cause I don't see the use for it any more) I'll edit it tonight when I get back from work later today.

I was using it to make sure I placed all my merges in the correct location and which plugins to uncheck after merges. If your not going to keep the integration guide updated than why have a link to it in the main guide. By standalone I mean the SRLE guide is so out of date I doubt anyone uses it anymore and if they do the SRLE LOTD guide is so large you still have to go through it anyways when doing the install. there are way to many colors in the integration guide that really aren't needed and in my opinion clutter it. All base mods should be default color, all mods to be merged should be cyan, and all merges should be orange or whatever color they are. I do like how the NPC retextures are lime green and white to separate the two different choices. I also think you it would be a good idea to include the main file, optional, misc, and patches for all of the mods in the guide and that will clear up the what should I merge and what shouldn't I merge questions from new users. I am about 1/2 way through making the changes to the guide on my computer but I will just let you make all the edits.

I was using it to make sure I placed all my merges in the correct location and which plugins to uncheck after merges. If your not going to keep the integration guide updated than why have a link to it in the main guide. By standalone I mean the SRLE guide is so out of date I doubt anyone uses it anymore and if they do the SRLE LOTD guide is so large you still have to go through it anyways when doing the install. there are way to many colors in the integration guide that really aren't needed and in my opinion clutter it. All base mods should be default color, all mods to be merged should be cyan, and all merges should be orange or whatever color they are. I do like how the NPC retextures are lime green and white to separate the two different choices. I also think you it would be a good idea to include the main file, optional, misc, and patches for all of the mods in the guide and that will clear up the what should I merge and what shouldn't I merge questions from new users. I am about 1/2 way through making the changes to the guide on my computer but I will just let you make all the edits.

I started using the integration guide but then I changed to use the modlist Darth Mathias have. It is more up to date than the integration guide.

I think it is a good idea to update the integration guide but renaming it to something like, mod order guide (for MO left panel)

It will be really useful for people starting from scratch.

I can help updating it if requiered.

Unofficial Legacy Patch now at v1.6. The persistent museum function is fixed!

The Legacy Unofficial Fix Patch v1.6 has been posted in the "Updates" file section.

V1.6

- Integrated support for Requiem’s edit of the Stendarr shrine effect which prevents display enabling.

- Conditioned curator guidebooks to state “Auryen is currently out of the museum†when the museum instance of Auryen is disabled for various quests.

- Fixed Persistent Museum feature bug. Rewrote jewelry and armory cabinet scripts to reprocess the math after a forced shared data re-enable; TLDR it fixed nowz

- Added several missing supported display lists to the persistent museum handler.

- Fixed Critical Data values for 5 more weapons. They should all be good now.

- Edited the “Kilvur†blades damage and crit data to be in line with the Ebony Blade. It was far too overpowered.

Clean scripts:

DBM_JewelryDisplayScript

DBM_ArmoryDisplayScript

DBM__QF_DBM_ShrineAndStoneHan_0529E54E (may also require a stop and resetquest.)

Hmm, I'm pretty sure it's not all mages in my game only necromancers and only when I see them using  a spell that shoots green projectiles, so I was thinking paralyze.

Good to see, I'm not the only one with that bug.

Unfortunately, I can not access the EFF menu for affected followers, and even if that worked, wouldn't do much good for Sofia or Inigo.

There is a restore/reset Sofia button in her MCM menu, that doesn't help.

You can recruit those followers into EFF from the EFF MCM

Now that I see that, I also saw something weird in my game.

At the first tower where you fight the first Dragon, there is a chest in the top but it has a fire candle over it.

You can open the chest but it looks weird with the candle as a hat.

Regards

Could you get me the ID for the candle? I'll add it to the ever extending list of things to do. You can use MFG Console to get the ID if you're unsure.

Glad a few people are finding things like this.

Also if anyone wants to do the Integration guide and put it ON THEIR OWN WIKI PAGE... where it's totally your baby and any errors in it are totally yours to own and repair, be my guest.

I really don't see how it helps anything at all. Mods are laid out in installation order in the guide anyway, and the plugins order in the right pane is the exact LOOT output assuming the few added rules are attended to. It'll just mean having another tab open and more chance of missing stuff when flicking between them.

Edited by Nozzer66

I personally agree with Nozzer the integration guide is now really a hold over from when the guide required you to install Neo's guide first then move on to this. Now that is guide is it's own thing the integration guide is redundant.

The Modwat.ch Profile Darth created is much easier to maintain and update.

Edit: Nozzer just a thought it might be worth you creating a Modwat.ch Profile and linking the guide to that or have it in your signature like Darth does. That way you can maintain it and not have to worry if Darth has updated his install.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Hey guys!

Yesterday I played the dragon fight again and uploaded the gameplay again too :)

This time the fight was a lot less clunky that the last time and also I was able to uploaded it to youtube with better settings (I am still learning...)

I had to repeat the fight, because in my first try I don't know what did I do wrong, but everytime I tried to talk with the Jarl to continue the quest, he and his guards attacked me on sight.

It was pretty weird, because outside the castle, the guards didn't attack me and also I could talk with them normally. Also I checked and I didn't have any bounty on me. What I did just after defeating the dragon was go to the smithing shop and sell some stuff, I took a bath and then went to the castle.

In this new playrun, after defeating the Dragon I went straight away to talk to the Jarl and he didn't attacked me.

Anyone has experienced something like that?

I had to repeat the fight, because in my first try I don't know what did I do wrong, but everytime I tried to talk with the Jarl to continue the quest, he and his guards attacked me on sight.

It was pretty weird, because outside the castle, the guards didn't attack me and also I could talk with them normally. Also I checked and I didn't have any bounty on me. What I did just after defeating the dragon was go to the smithing shop and sell some stuff, I took a bath and then went to the castle.

In this new playrun, after defeating the Dragon I went straight away to talk to the Jarl and he didn't attacked me.

Anyone has experienced something like that?

I had. Best thing to do at that time was to reload a previous save.

What I have sometimes with the dragons (whether it is related or not) is them dying instantly once they land without myself or any follower having hit them.

Alkira.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

Hasn't for me... But let me know where you're seeing it and we'll have a look.

I was walking around Whiterun and outside around planes of Whiterun and I hit 4.2GB. So just a heads up.

Edit: maybe the few extra mods I have installed might be pushing me over the limit it's not an issue for me as we're on Windows 7

Edited by DarkladyLexy