SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hey guys

I have a problem with a paralyze spell that is used by necromancers.

When my character is hit, he will ragdoll for a second and get up again like normal.

However, when followers are hit they will never stand up again.

They just lie there with open eyes, and can not be interacted with.

It can happen to EFF followers as well as followers with their own system like Sofia or Inigo.

Waiting 3 days, recycleactor, disable-enable, tossing them around with relentless force, nothing seems to work.

Any idea which spell or mod is responsible for that?

https://imgur.com/aklOF76

hey this is my new Character she is a Female Orc

Name: Undecided for now. (Suggestion for name Welcome cos i just don't know).

Class: Battle Mage specializing in Conjuration and Illusion.

Factions: Not sure yet.

Backstory: She was kicked out of her Clan at a young age because she was a mage and they had a deep mistrust of magic. she lived alone until she met a friendly Khajiit by the name a Inigo. on one of there many travels together for some reason Inigo attacked her and left her for dead. she manage to track down his last known whereabouts in Skyrim so she decided to set off to find out what happened to here friend on the way she was caught at the boarder and taken to Helgen where the adventure will start after it was attacked and destroyed by a huge Winged Lizard.

i will be posting updates on this over on the SRLE Extended LOTD Screenshot Page https://forum.step-project.com/topic/11669-srle-extended-legacy-of-the-dragonborn-screenshots/

Edited by DarkladyLexy
  • +1 1

I'm just using the Just Ice mod which is part of The Ruffled Feather for now. I'm making sure it's Ok first though. Will be doing a test run around Dawnstar etc later this week and if happy will change the instructions to use Just Ice as a base and then work from there.

Project Parallax I'm not that worried about at the moment. There's other parallax mods out there if people want to try them.

And kudos Lexy on a different sort of char design. Orc spellusers are a bit different. :)

Edited by Nozzer66

Oh, I don't know. It is pretty easy to get up there. This guide will get you close, My current load (below) is loosely based on this guide and is pushing around 70K strings. I don't feel that it is too ridiculous.

Hmmm.  I run 370+ plugins and my string count is 54,700. 

It really does all depend on the mods you use.

I'm not using this guide, so I guess it probably could be an issue if you use all the mods in it.

Ok I don't know how to fix this issue apart from manual editing but "Items" given to NPC and Resolved in the CR's are NOT be forwarded into the Bash Patch thus undoing the conflict resolution this is very annoying so any help here would be useful.

if any is interested in testing take a look at form ID 0001BDB8 "Gabriella" and look at what Items she has in SRLE Extended LOTD NPC Rextures - Conflict Resolution and in the Bash Patch you will notice her "Silver Bow" is not being forwarded but her "Long Bow" from USLEEP is.

Does your CR have bash tags?

Hey guys, I just had my first fight with a Dragon using Enhanced Mighty Dragons as I told you I wanted to try. I am lvl 15 so it was fair fight. I died several times before that successful try. At the end, I figured it out that melee combat was not a option with my current character and my clunsy playstyle.

https://youtu.be/VmYf-5wBFVU

I have been adding minor tweaks here, and there based on what I read in this thread and the one for suggestion. I was able to improve my 3rd person camera thanks to small edit in the Skyrim.ini, and also I got Equipment HUD that I think is very useful.

I am also using some skimpy armor because it looks so awesome in female characters :D

I think the game how you helped me to modded it, it is the best experience for a new player in Skrym. I have done a lot of stuff, going from town to town and doing random quest. I almost enter to the Forgotten City, but then I realized it was an expansion, so I backed off and return to the normal world.

Regards

I'm just using the Just Ice mod which is part of The Ruffled Feather for now. I'm making sure it's Ok first though. Will be doing a test run around Dawnstar etc later this week and if happy will change the instructions to use Just Ice as a base and then work from there.

Project Parallax I'm not that worried about at the moment. There's other parallax mods out there if people want to try them.

And kudos Lexy on a different sort of char design. Orc spellusers are a bit different. :)

thanks the Nozzer she needs a name i just can't come up with one she is kind of inspired by Gopher's Stiv Character.

Does your CR have bash tags?

I added DELEV and RELEV (Both already should have NAMES and STATS) then ran the Batch Patch and still didn't forward the Character items correctly. Anyway I throhjt DELEV and RELEV were for Leveled list Only the items I am talking about are from NPC Inventories

Probably needs NAME and STATS as well

Already does have NAMES and STATS

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Hmmm.  I run 370+ plugins and my string count is 54,700. 

It really does all depend on the mods you use.

I'm not using this guide, so I guess it probably could be an issue if you use all the mods in it.

i have just looked at mu save which is just after the ASAL Cell using the Companions start string count was 60887 but i thought bug fixes or was it crash fixes made so the string count wasn't such a big issue?

I do have a few extra things thou: Recorder, Hoth, Arrisa, Tactical Valtheim (testing) Equipment hud (testing) I ma also trying out M'rissi's Tails of Troubles just for the hell of it.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

1) If you would rather use the LOTD one, that's fine. Just giving options. There's a Player Home at the end of Helgen Reborn too, for what it's worth. :)

2) Reboots sounds no-bueno. That's a lot more likely to be some strange overheating thing. Have you cleaned your dust filters etc recently?

I built my PC 3 years ago and have never cleaned the dust filters XD Done it now though and everything seems to be ok! Thanks! Also, is there a reason we are using Wintermyst instead of Summermyst?

thanks the Nozzer she needs a name i just can't come up with one she is kind of inspired by Gopher's Stiv Character.

I added DELEV and RELEV (Both already should have NAMES and STATS) then ran the Batch Patch and still didn't forward the Character items correctly. Anyway I throhjt DELEV and RELEV were for Leveled list Only the items I am talking about are from NPC Inventories

Already does have NAMES and STATS

INVENT tag for inventories.