SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I have Hoth, Recorder, Recorder Overhaul, Arissa, M'rissi's Tails of Troubles, Tactical Valtheim, and Northgirl Armor which is merged into the weapons and armours merge.

I also currently only have Sofia as a follower and I changed the UNPB Body to be non nude

Edited by DarkladyLexy

I personally agree with Nozzer the integration guide is now really a hold over from when the guide required you to install Neo's guide first then move on to this. Now that is guide is it's own thing the integration guide is redundant.

The Modwat.ch Profile Darth created is much easier to maintain and update.

Edit: Nozzer just a thought it might be worth you creating a Modwat.ch Profile and linking the guide to that or have it in your signature like Darth does. That way you can maintain it and not have to worry if Darth has updated his install.

Hi. I have a suggestion about  Modwatch, it helps to see how your load order need to be if you have the same mods on the guide, but if you have like NPC retexture option 2, it will be different, and also the load order provided for download should be before WryeBash pacth since some mods will get deactivated, i was trying to use modwatch and the provided load order for download and it turn to be a headache, so i just used the Loot, my load order is difference from Darth with the same guide. Hope i manage to make myself clear. Thank you for this guide.

I have Hoth, Recorder, Recorder Overhaul, Arissa, M'rissi's Tails of Troubles, Tactical Valtheim, and Northgirl Armor which is merged into the weapons and armours merge.

I also currently only have Sofia as a follower and I changed the UNPB Body to be non nude

None of them should be causing huge vram usage. What level is your DynDOLOD, Medium?

Yeah... well doing my test run around Whiterun might be a little delayed... My home machine's just tossed the teddy out of the cot. I'm BSODing on a regular basis. I am suspecting a RAM stick's turned up its toes. I do have some spare RAM so will test this.

Needless to say, this has done wonders for my current mood. To say I'm annoyed is somewhat understating things. I shall be looking into this over the weekend.

Are pretty much all animals suppose to just always run from you unless they are a part of a large pack? Like wolves, sabre cats, etc? It's really annoying when I run into a small pack of two wolves and all they do is run away at twice my speed, leaving my followers in basically endless combat state as they chase (but never catch) the stupid things. Which mod does this? Is it SkyTEST?

One of my followers is severely buggy right now and it happened after they chased a wolf halfway across the world map.

Edited by omgitskae

Are pretty much all animals suppose to just always run from you unless they are a part of a large pack? Like wolves, sabre cats, etc? It's really annoying when I run into a small pack of two wolves and all they do is run away at twice my speed, leaving my followers in basically endless combat state as they chase (but never catch) the stupid things. Which mod does this? Is it SkyTEST?

One of my followers is severely buggy right now and it happened after they chased a wolf halfway across the world map.

yes Skytest adds fear of fire to most animals but it also know to cause a small issue with animals remaining aggressive unless you kill them Wolves are a particular annoyance of mine. I am not sure how best to fix this apart from the total removal of Skytest for something else what else not sure.

Edit: You edit the Speed Multipler in xedit to slow down the wolves it is currently set at 100 no w i have no idea what that means thou suggest so experimentation with different values. I would imagine a lower number would slow them down.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

OK think it could also be that fact i haven't actually been in game in so long I've forgotten how things are supposed to look with this guide. Look at me I'm the one of original pack authors and I am acting like a noob (yes even us more experience modders can be stupid sometimes).

it's human to error.. but that doesn't make what you said wrong - it could be something messed up, I just don't know :)

yes Skytest adds fear of fire to most animals but it also know to cause a small issue with animals remaining aggressive unless you kill them Wolves are a particular annoyance of mine. I am not sure how best to fix this apart from the total removal of Skytest for something else what else not sure.

Edit: You edit the Speed Multipler in xedit to slow down the wolves it is currently set at 100 no w i have no idea what that means thou suggest so experimentation with different values. I would imagine a lower number would slow them down.

It happens with any spell or weapon for me. I'm actually playing a lightning/cold mage type character and experience it, I also experienced it in the past with a pure bow character. I know of the fear of fire thing but this doesn't seem like that? I'll take a look in xedit and see how complicated it looks tweaking it, I'm not the most experienced when it comes to xedit yet.

If I remember correctly I read something about wildlife fleeing from you if they were not in their natural (ie. real life) pack sizes. Not sure which mod page I read it on, but it was in regards to this install.

It's also something that I have encountered plenty of times in game and is quite a hazzle as you are kept in combat and your companions are running after them.

The "problem" is getting less on my nerves now that my spells do a bit more damage as I can use a "Light the tallow" (Lost Grimoire I think) spell to kill wolf so I make sure I light every wolf up when I see one.

It happens with any spell or weapon for me. I'm actually playing a lightning/cold mage type character and experience it, I also experienced it in the past with a pure bow character. I know of the fear of fire thing but this doesn't seem like that? I'll take a look in xedit and see how complicated it looks tweaking it, I'm not the most experienced when it comes to xedit yet.

This issue is different from the fear of fire feature.  This is a pack AI thing.  Basically with SkyTest, wolves will be emboldened and attack when there are 2 or more, but if you kill off all but one, the last one will retreat.  This will cause the issue you are speaking of where the wolf will flee but stay in combat state, which as you said, can be pretty frustrating.

It's probably possible to make tweaks to this behaviour in xEdit to prevent this from happening, but I haven't looked at it.