SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Razorsedge877, on 08 Apr 2017 - 02:22 AM, said:snapback.png

I believe the install steps for Female Blades Light Armor need updated. the esp in the main file needs deleted

no it doesn't it gets merged later on so you need the esp

The optional File has an esp. Isn't that the one that needs merged, unless you merged the main and optional files in MO (we are supposed to install main and optional files separately)

I think the Astakos option is good for SkyTest. It's the one I plan to use. Seems like the safest plugin - who wants animals causing all sorts of havoc in town? It is unrealistic as well, wild animals tend to stay away from populated areas for the most part.

Got through to the merging section and got distracted by other games... :-P

The changes I made didn't work as expected, so I went back in and played around with the values a bit more.

Now, in my tests, when being attacked by a group of 3 wolves, if a wolf got to 20% of health, it would flee (Down from 30%) and if wolves were killed to where there was only 1 left, that wolf would flee.

The difference now, it seems, is that the wolf will only run a short distance away and then stop and turn back to face the player.  If you get close again however, it will turn and flee again, but only a short distance like before and stop.

This should keep the realistic behaviour, but allow for easier killing of the remaining wolf.

(This change was made to other creatures as well, but was only tested with wolves)

Obviously it hasn't been fully tested, and I have no idea if what I did is truly doing anything, but I present the patch to you to test and use as you see fit.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/g214ijqxq94h4jk/SkyTEST_Patch.rar

Thanks for this. I have a question, though. I'm using the replacement esm by Astakos preventing wild animal spawns in cities instead of the SkyTest esp. When I try to install your patch, I get a "missing master" warning, as the original esp is no longer being used. Will I have to choose between one patch and the other?

Thanks for this. I have a question, though. I'm using the replacement esm by Astakos preventing wild animal spawns in cities instead of the SkyTest esp. When I try to install your patch, I get a "missing master" warning, as the original esp is no longer being used. Will I have to choose between one patch and the other?

Probably. I don't know anything about the other patch.

Or, mine might work if you switch the master's to whatever they are in the other patch.

Once again, I don't have or use that file so I have no clue about it at all.

Edited by sirjesto

hey Guys I have just upload my entire SRLE Extended LOTD Profile to the Nexus page. I removed my FNIS, Wrye Bash, Dyndolod, ASIS and DRS Outputs so you will need to generate these yourself. You may Use what you need how you need.

Thank you for uploading this.

1. I noticed you have WEBS Extended - Animated Clutter Patch after Wiseman303's Flora Fixes - SMIM Patch. Is that for conflict reasons?

2. I also noticed you have Unique Grasses.esp in your loadorder. Isn't that in Trees and Flora Merged?

3. How hard is it to throw in Hoth, M'rissi's Tails of Troubles, and Recorder CR wise?

4. In your Modorder.txt You have --- CACO Patches Merged after Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul - Patchesbut in the guide it is after Directly After Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim

5. I think you are missing Undeath Imperious Liches - Imperious Liches Disparity from your modorder.txt

Razorsedge877, on 08 Apr 2017 - 02:22 AM, said:snapback.png

no it doesn't it gets merged later on so you need the esp

The optional File has an esp. Isn't that the one that needs merged, unless you merged the main and optional files in MO (we are supposed to install main and optional files separately)

yes i guess I merged them when i installed it.

Thank you for uploading this.

1. I noticed you have WEBS Extended - Animated Clutter Patch after Wiseman303's Flora Fixes - SMIM Patch. Is that for conflict reasons?

2. I also noticed you have Unique Grasses.esp in your loadorder. Isn't that in Trees and Flora Merged?

3. How hard is it to throw in Hoth, M'rissi's Tails of Troubles, and Recorder CR wise?

4. In your Modorder.txt You have --- CACO Patches Merged after Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul - Patchesbut in the guide it is after Directly After Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim

5. I think you are missing Undeath Imperious Liches - Imperious Liches Disparity from your modorder.txt

1. doesn't really matter it just in the wrong place i'll change it.

2. that a mistake i missed it when i created the merge.

3. as far as i know there are no conflicts (Lexy is using all these).

4. again i didn't notice that but will fix.

5. yes you are right i missed that will fix.

Not sure if this is a pack problem or a Lost Grimoire of Skyrim problem, but the spell "Manifest Fear" results in a CTD.

thanks I'll test that out

all you need to do is create dummies the remove the record that require the esp version of the file. that is what i did.

Edited by Darth_mathias

A thing that might need to be looked at is the unlucky mix of mods that result in well.. not expected output :)

I'm doing the Helgen Reborn questlines atm and I'm at the Changing of the Guard (w. Kendrick) and I'm meeting lvl 50 bandits (I am level 28 myself). According to Helgen Reborns website they recommend doing it at 20 :P

I'm having an issue with the install of Vividian ENB. I've followed the steps in the pre-reqs and in the install guide. Whenever I have Vividian turned on the ENB Manager and the mod checked off in MO, the game crashes right at the loading screen ( can't select new, continue, etc).

If I turn off everything through ENB Manager and just do an ENBoost install for the memory fixes, the game runs fine.

Help!