SRLE Extended

mmm don't know what is causing this but it not really game breaking more "immersion breaking".

Not a huge immersion breaking, just odd and sad to see a couple of chicken dead in the middle of the street. :(

Looks like they were killed by a "strange" illness.

Not a huge immersion breaking, just odd and sad to see a couple of chicken dead in the middle of the street. :(

Looks like they were killed by a "strange" illness.

I ran into some invisible snow foxes earlier (the only reason I knew they were there was because I had a soul cloak active at the time) so I'm looking in t5e to try and figure it out and I noticed that chickens have health 0 with a health offset of -5.  I'm not sure I understand these settings correctly or if these values are as straightforward as they seem (though health offset setting makes no sense to me, unless it's somehow tied to skill level) but that could be where the problem is.

I ran into some invisible snow foxes earlier (the only reason I knew they were there was because I had a soul cloak active at the time) so I'm looking in t5e to try and figure it out and I noticed that chickens have health 0 with a health offset of -5.  I'm not sure I understand these settings correctly or if these values are as straightforward as they seem (though health offset setting makes no sense to me, unless it's somehow tied to skill level) but that could be where the problem is.

mmmmm interesting maybe the Animal merge has done some weridness I'll check it main against the merge and the CR.

Edit: I had a very qucik look at the dead chickens and according mfg console the last mod to modify them is skyrim.esm, so I don't know what is going on there. However some of the live chickens seem to covered by ICAIO (werd) so I don't know what is going on there.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Has anyone yet to setup Legacy of the Dragonborn and its patches with SRLE - Extended? If anyone out there has, can they please describe the process?

This is actually what Im striving for but I should note thaat I have not followed either this or Neo's guide 100%. There some mods I can do with out easily and then add in some that I want plus all the mods that are supported by Legacy. My build is not complete yet so I cant say how it fairs.

On a side note I have a 1440p monitor and a 980, do any of you also use a 1440p monitor, if so what is your performance like?

mmmmm interesting maybe the Animal merge has done some weridness I'll check it main against the merge and the CR.

The chicken health values were actually in the skytest.esm (less spawns, SIP).  It must have just changed though because my asis still had different values (I reran asis for 1.44 but not for 1.46 yet).  

I din't see "snow fox" in skytest.esm though so I'm not sure what to make of that.  I'm hoping the invisible foxes in my game are just due to asis needing to be updated.  I also noticed a lot of the new skytest packages dealing with fire and other things weren't included in my animal tweaks merge so I'm not sure if crushboss purposely left them out or if he just didn't notice them.

Just a note for anyone experiencing the flickering light bug in Alternate Start - Live Another Life.  I found this fix in the SR Support Forum HERE

It fixed my problem and I have played about 24 hours with it and saw no ill effects.  Check it out, if those lights bother you like they do me it can solve the problem.  As the OP states not sure if there are any longer lasting issues by applying it.

If anyone else has tried it with ill effects, let me know, but it has worked so far.

Just a note for anyone experiencing the flickering light bug in Alternate Start - Live Another Life.  I found this fix in the SR Support Forum HERE

It fixed my problem and I have played about 24 hours with it and saw no ill effects.  Check it out, if those lights bother you like they do me it can solve the problem.  As the OP states not sure if there are any longer lasting issues by applying it.

If anyone else has tried it with ill effects, let me know, but it has worked so far.

i'll take a look I might be able to roll it into my CR.

Chickens reporting crime to the authorities and now spawned dead chickens? Next thing you know I'll be in a dark dungeon with a Chicken shouting clucks of power.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34005/?

Wow that mod looks great. I just wish they had a SFW version of that, a naked chicken is not very immersive.

I love this features:

• does not effect stealth.
  • holds a note containing information about his background and small quest.
  • can hold on to your items.
  • is essential.

Definitely a SRLExt must have ::D:

Wow that mod looks great. I just wish they had a SFW version of that, a naked chicken is not very immersive.

I love this features:

• does not effect stealth.
  • holds a note containing information about his background and small quest.
  • can hold on to your items.
  • is essential.
Definitely a SRLExt must have ::D:
I agree wholeheartedly! It's going in to my build alongside the Blackreach Railroad for when I need a bit of light relief from dragon slaying

Anyway, a question. In SRLE Extended we have better males, UNP, FAR and Coverkhajits but am I correct in observing that we have nothing that does the same for elves/bosmer?

Edited by dunc001