SRLE Extended

I beleive the mod author has said Spice of Life Fences isn't fully compatibile with EL but does work.

I ran around for a good 2 hours and didn't find a single thing out of sorts with EL + SoL Fences. I certainly could have missed something. I think I'll leave it installed and see how it goes. The variety is kinda cool.

Edited by Alluistras

that not Merge Plugin problem. That's windows problem. run checkdisk (could be disk problem) or try for malware also could be that some files are infected

Done both nothing found and still Windows Command Processor is crashing when tring to ro do the Landscape environment and clutter merge. So it might be a problem with the script recomplier or Champollion I am using the 64 bit version as I have Windows 7 64 bit is this right or should I be using the 32 bit version cause of MO being 32 bit?

I am at my wits end MP is flatty refusing to execute cmd prompt "Windows Command Processor has stopped working" I have tried evything I can think off. cmd will run outside of MP no problems I have virus checked 3 times and nothing scanned disked twice nothing. I have even taken ownership of my whole steam folder and still MP crashes windows processor. the only option left to delte the whole steam folder and start again but i don't really want to do that so suggestion please before I nuke it.

no the problem is not with your game or steam folder. It's windows.

CHECK THIS LINK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-update/windows-command-processor-has-stopped-working/cff97756-6e59-45de-a1a0-392c6fe6cb00?auth=1

if nothing works you might have to reinstall your windows... but changing or reinstalling your game wont help you

Edited by paul666root

no the problem is not with your game or steam folder. It's windows.

CHECK THIS LINK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-update/windows-command-processor-has-stopped-working/cff97756-6e59-45de-a1a0-392c6fe6cb00?auth=1

if nothing works you might have to reinstall your windows... but changing or reinstalling your game wont help you

I have tried a clean boot and scan disk through cmd and nothing. Looks like a new install of Windows will be happening yet again lucky I have an OEM copy isn't.