SRLE Extended

You're the man darth, just something i saw

Dreadflopps CACO Patches

Says to install only CACO_GrayCowl_Patch_lvl list.esp, CACO_3DNPC_Patch_lvl list.esp and CACO_SkyTEST_lvl list.esp

But then says to add the following rules

CACO_GrayCowl_Patch_lvl list.esp - Load After CACO - Patches.espCACO_3DNPC_Patch_lvl list.esp Load After CACO_GrayCowl_Patch_lvl list.espCACO_SkyTEST_lvl list.esp Load After CACO_Immersive_Creatures_Patch_ lvl_list.esp

CACO_Immersive_Creatures_Patch_ lvl_list.esp is missing aparently.

Hello Darth.

I just wanted to share some ideas I have come up with on how to use categories within MO.

Step #1 Install both guides as normal, activating all mods needed for gameplay, Deactivating all mods that are included in merges.

Step #2 Make categories in MO and label them the same as the merge category name (ex. Weapons & Armors Merged), only put the deactivated mods from this merge within that category (ex. Weapons & Armors Merged), Than go to the bottom of MO and change "No Groups" to "Categories". In your guide You say to put the merge ----- Weapons & Armors after Wayfarer Coat, Right above your merge there will be a category called "Weapons & Armors Merged", Than if you hit the drop down arrow next to it all mods included in "Weapons & Armors Merged" will display and they will be indented (Like the beginning of a paragraph), making MO look very organized to me. Drop down more than one Merge category at a time and see how nice having all the merged file stick out like they will.

- Pros - If you accidently have a merged mod activated that shouldn't be, the activation box next to the merge category will have a square in it instead of a checkmark.

- Cons - Merge categories such as Heads up Display Merges, Landscape Enviroment & Clutter Merge, Don't end up directly above or below The respective merges, instead they end up where the lowest priority mod in the left pane of MO is located, A minor inconvenient issue because it works for all others, but this is thy I push for keeping your merges in their respective categories. But it your guide to lay out as you like.

Today I have figured out if I make Categories In Mo like you did (SKSE Plugins, Unofficial Patches, ect.). Activate the mod located in the Category, Than go to categories tab on the left of MO and activate <Checked>. This will hide all categories Tat we made in the first part of my post and show only the header categories, and all mods we have activated for game play, making the left pane of MO very organized.

Its not a perfect idea but just something for you to try out. I wish I had the knowledge to post images but that is beyond me. I think I would hit "Print Screen" and paste to my post but am scared to try. I don't want to screw of the forums with spam.

I miss the Edit button already

I ran the patcher without Molag bal and the process finished without error. Wonder if all processes end with molag bal in the load order,orif the error causes dyndolod to not finish processing the rest of the game. I just decided to leave Molag Bal out for now

I tried to find the issue in Mol bals inferno but couldn't so decided to ignore for now I've been meaning to ask Sheson about just not got around to it yet but since you've ased a will wait him to answer.

Is this still an issue with the latest Dyndolod?

Also in the Tamriel Blocks Sub Block 0,-1 still lots of references to Skyrim Bigger Trees which is no longer used

My bad I Thought I had removed all references to Skyrim Bigger Trees but it appears I haven't. I will fix that and get a new CR out today I plus update the CR sub guide too.

Darth, housekeeping - in the NPC section of the CR guide there are still several references to Animal Tweaks Merged.esp, should be just Animal Tweaks.esp as per renamed plugin instruction.

Also SkyTest is now 1.46...

Ok I will fix that also. I already updated SkyTEST to 1.46 last night.

Hello Darth.

I just wanted to share some ideas I have come up with on how to use categories within MO.

Step #1 Install both guides as normal, activating all mods needed for gameplay, Deactivating all mods that are included in merges.

Step #2 Make categories in MO and label them the same as the merge category name (ex. Weapons & Armors Merged), only put the deactivated mods from this merge within that category (ex. Weapons & Armors Merged), Than go to the bottom of MO and change "No Groups" to "Categories". In your guide You say to put the merge ----- Weapons & Armors after Wayfarer Coat, Right above your merge there will be a category called "Weapons & Armors Merged", Than if you hit the drop down arrow next to it all mods included in "Weapons & Armors Merged" will display and they will be indented (Like the beginning of a paragraph), making MO look very organized to me. Drop down more than one Merge category at a time and see how nice having all the merged file stick out like they will.

- Pros - If you accidently have a merged mod activated that shouldn't be, the activation box next to the merge category will have a square in it instead of a checkmark.

- Cons - Merge categories such as Heads up Display Merges, Landscape Enviroment & Clutter Merge, Don't end up directly above or below The respective merges, instead they end up where the lowest priority mod in the left pane of MO is located, A minor inconvenient issue because it works for all others, but this is thy I push for keeping your merges in their respective categories. But it your guide to lay out as you like.

Today I have figured out if I make Categories In Mo like you did (SKSE Plugins, Unofficial Patches, ect.). Activate the mod located in the Category, Than go to categories tab on the left of MO and activate <Checked>. This will hide all categories Tat we made in the first part of my post and show only the header categories, and all mods we have activated for game play, making the left pane of MO very organized.

Its not a perfect idea but just something for you to try out. I wish I had the knowledge to post images but that is beyond me. I think I would hit "Print Screen" and paste to my post but am scared to try. I don't want to screw of the forums with spam.

I miss the Edit button already

When it comes to categories all I currently do is. I have created a new profile for merging mods deactivated all mods then activated all the mods required for a particular merge than created a new category out of that.

By the way, the EDIT Button should be back for most members for 15 mins from the time of original post. So that give you 15 mins to edit for typos or add links to stuff which is much better solution.

Edited by Darth_mathias

The guide lists the date of the SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution as 19/06/16, but your Dropbox link timestamps the downloadable file at June 16, 2016 11:47 AM. Is that downloadable file correct, or should we work off the CR guide instead?

Edited by grhuff

The guide lists the date of the SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution as 19/06/16, but your Dropbox link timestamps the downloadable file at June 16, 2016 11:47 AM. Is that downloadable file correct, or should we work off the CR guide instead?

I updated the CR this morning. Think my dropbox Timestamp is out of sync.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I updated the CR this morning. Think my dropbox Timestamp is out of sync.

Perfect. And fantastic work from you, your wife, and all the other contributors to SRLE Extended. And of course thanks to Neo for making SRLE in the first place.

When it comes to categories all I currently do is. I have created a new profile for merging mods deactivated all mods then activated all the mods required for a particular merge than created a new category out of that.

By the way, the EDIT Button should be back for most members for 15 mins from the time of original post. So that give you 15 mins to edit for typos or add links to stuff which is much better solution.

I was doing the same thing as you. I have three profiles right now. My first(SRLE Base) has SRLE on the top and SRLE Extended, This is where I keep them separate. My second is call SRLE Integrated, and is the same as your guide(but of course with all of the mods and this is where my categories come in handy, and third profile and beyond are my characters.

Awhile ago I got tired of moving mods in each profile every time I added a new mod in MO so I started using a program called "Mod Organizer Organizer". If you choose a master profile(SRLE integrated) it will than update all profiles you choose with you new mod order. I think the program works well. In the end its what works better for the user and I'm always fiddling and changing things, but just wanted to share what I have come up with