SRLE Extended

yes it is look after guard dialouge overhaul in the NPC and behaviour section

Oh, my bad!  I was reading this as an HLE version of SIC, not a SIC version of HLE!

I almost got to make a start on the CR last night, just before I realised that I'd missed the USLEEP update from a week or so back, and the College Days update, and now today Crime Overhaul and Vigor!  When will it all end... :P

Edited by dunc001

Well 5 votes from the people that use the guide plus my wife (and there is no arguing with her).

I don't want you to start a fight with Lexy but I think there's no need to pull out Animal Tweaks.

I think the conflicts are all able to resolve.

I also think (but not sure) that CrushBoss don't agree with Skytweak changes (such the fear from fire packages) and for that reason he probably won't release a 1,46 compatibility patch.

I love Animal Tweaks but I've also to note I'm using a tweaked Fewer Knockdowns version

I don't want you to start a fight with Lexy but I think there's no need to pull out Animal Tweaks.

I think the conflicts are all able to resolve.

I also think (but not sure) that CrushBoss don't agree with Skytweak changes (such the fear from fire packages) and for that reason he probably won't release a 1,46 compatibility patch.

I love Animal Tweaks but I've also to note I'm using a tweaked Fewer Knockdowns version

well this was Crushboss response to my Question regarding SkyTest 1.46 compatbility:

Edit:
Me
"Hi Crushboss I want to confirm that your animal tweaks skyTEST patch works as intended for the latest 1.46 Version?"

"It does not. It was built for version 1.44.

I'm kind of at a crossroads here. It was difficult to make a compatibility patch for version 1.44 of SkyTEST. Some compromises had to be made. It will be next to impossible to make a compatibility patch for version 1.46 and beyond of SkyTEST. I'll have to think this over but I may end up changing my stance and say you have to run one or the other, not both. There are far too many records now that are simply not compatible."

So with that it was pulled and it makes my life so much easier. Plus I have been thinking for a while about dropping Animal tweaks as it make certain animals near impossible to kill.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Too late I have already won the fight lol, presides you're not allowed to argue with a heavily pregnant and hormonal lady.

This!  Oh so true, been there and done that with mine.   And on the Animal Tweaks/SkyTEST thing (yes I know I'm late)  I say drop animal tweaks too.  I had several issues just trying to merge it and get it to work.

Darth, unless it doesn't apply anymore and I missed a reference,  You might want to put a note on the Bashed Patch section or the Less Leveled Loot section about rerunning the Less Loot AP Quickchange 2.5 script and applying that restore script each time you re-run the Bashed Patch.  It has been some time since this was discussed and newer people coming in may not know about it.  Just a thought, not trying to be a PAIN.  LoL